Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Create and Share ~ post your art, writing, and other works! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:41 am
Ah well! blaugh I guess a competition like National Novel Writing Month, NaNoWriMo for short is not for you. xd If you can't sustain a 10,000 word story using whatever means as possible, even dirty tricks, then 50,000 words in 30 days is nigh on impossible I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:29 pm
User Image

Bury Michigan

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:31 pm
eek stare damn you...lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:40 am
Nice piccy Blibbles. smile There is one small criticism though and that is that I don't like the guns - too blocky?  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:31 am
Gorgeous pic ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:28 pm
yeah don't listen to tapioka, he's just jealous that he can't draw as well as you >.<  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:29 pm
yalie5
yeah don't listen to tapioka, he's just jealous that he can't draw as well as you >.<
omg! There she goes again! Unbelievable. eek eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:36 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
what? what?  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:45 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
what? what?
Undermining my comment, that's what! There's nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism - it's just my perspective on Blibbles' work. He doesn't even have to take on board what I said, just so long as I was able to express my opinion.
*sighs*
You just enjoy winding me up, don'tcha? wink

And the bad thing is that it works - EVERY SINGLE TIME!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:48 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
what? what?
Undermining my comment, that's what! There's nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism - it's just my perspective on Blibbles' work. He doesn't even have to take on board what I said, just so long as I was able to express my opinion.
*sighs*

i don't wind people up. the only reason you're so wound up is because you can't take a little teasing and wind yourself up. so really I think you should be looking the mirror when you say that.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:56 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
what? what?
*sighs*

i don't wind people up. the only reason you're so wound up is because you can't take a little teasing and wind yourself up. so really I think you should be looking the mirror when you say that.
Well I don't see you calling everyone else 'idiots'.
I reckon I'm basically the only guy you're inconsiderate towards inside the ICU. The rest of the time, you leave nice enough comments, but when you post after me there's usually unnecessary tension. evil  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:59 pm
Note: this is the last post I'm making to tapioka since he insist that i stop insulting his stupidity and since i can't do that unless I stop talking to him well then...

I don't call everyone else "idiots" because I don't think they're idiots.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:14 pm
yalie5
Note: this is the last post I'm making to tapioka since he insist that i stop insulting his stupidity and since i can't do that unless I stop talking to him well then...

I don't call everyone else "idiots" because I don't think they're idiots.
That's just unjustified. heh, I don't think I'll ever understand that mind of yours. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:43 pm
Toki's mad! xD -hugs- You know Yalie doesn't mean it, she just needed a replacement for Cat.
Why does it happen to be my fiance again? o_O
@Blibbles: -bows down- Awesome-ness! <3

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:22 pm
t0shi0
Toki's mad! xD -hugs- You know Yalie doesn't mean it, she just needed a replacement for Cat.
Why does it happen to be my fiance again? o_O
@Blibbles: -bows down- Awesome-ness! <3

i'm not looking for a replacement for cat stare which reminds me i should post up some awesomeness of my own lol.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff