Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:25 pm
(man read the first page, you guys cant entry our village without a reason. the walls are metal made by makyo to attack intruters like like you.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:33 pm
((Alright...))

(Yuan walked up to the wall and ran his hand against the metal. There was no doubt about it, these walls were created by Mikyo. That made Yuan smile. Mikyo sure had been everywhere, hadn't he. Yuan looked up at the wall, looking for some sort of sentury.) Ahoy up there! My name is Yuan Shisho. I am a traveling ninja from the Sound Village. I carry with me only a bag with four kunai, five shiruken, and a roll of paper bombs. I seek entrance into the village merely to investigate. (Yuan waited for some sort of response.)  

Yuan Shisho2

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:37 pm
"hmm.....let him in "the walls open letting the man in. i dont trust that guy  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:41 pm
(As Yuan entered through the gate, he lifted the front of his wide-brimmed hat and smirked at the man standing inside.) Thanks, I thought I was gonna have to find some other village to investigate. My sources tell me that the sand village is a hot spot for those devil characters, but I wouldn't want to jump the gun and get mixed up in their business to quickly ya know!

User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:56 pm
"yeah sure then you came to the right place four devil have found there way in the village"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:03 pm
(Yuan looked slightly startled by the information. I knew there was more than one, but my sources didn't tell me that four of the devils had been here.) Four! You don't say! Thats a bit more than I had thought. I was informed that there was a battle involving the goddess in this village and the devils. Would you mind pointing me in the direction of the battle field on which this took place?  

Yuan Shisho2

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:11 pm
"training field far left." rahenno said pointing down the road.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:14 pm
Thanks! (Yuan stroled off in the direction the man had pointed.)  

Yuan Shisho2

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:56 pm
(Yuan appeared near the gate, knowing that if she were to try to escape the village, she'd have to exit here.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:00 pm
Susumu walks up to the gates and looks back at the village "I guess this is it" She continues towards the gate then notices Yuan with a smirk on his face. "your really persistent you know that? Who is your sensei?" Susumu activates her sharingan.  

Eris5

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:06 pm
(Yuan steps into the center of the gate, blocking her exit. He was smiling) Like I said, I won't be failing my master. At least not without trying. (Yuan noticed her eyes.) So you carry the sharingan... hm... I didn't know that. That could make things interesting. *sigh* Unfortunately I'm not at liberty to say who my master is at this time. Why don't you stop making things difficult and just come with me? I assure my sensei doesn't wish to take your life. (Yuan threw off his cloak as he said this revealing his true appearance. His hand seemed to gravitate towards a long, slightly curved object wrapped in bandage hanging from his side.)
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:16 pm
"It would be alot easier for me to accept going to meet someone if I know who that someone is." Susumu smirks as two other Susumu's jump over the gate to the left of Yuan.  

Eris5

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:18 pm
((Can you jump over the entrance gate to the city?))

(Yuan shot out through the gate, meeting her on the other side.) Very well. If it will stop all of this nonsense. I will tell you who my sensei is. But you wil not escape from me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:21 pm
((since i am exiting the village. i see no reason why i shouldn't be able to jump atop the gate then off it. ))

"fine who is your sensei? Susumu says, landing right in front of yuan.

User Image  

Eris5

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:25 pm
((alright))
*sigh* I'm not sure that sensei wants me throwing his name around to much...but...oh well. I am the apprentice of the great Mikyo Akumu Yami, S rank shinobi and leader of the Akatsuki organization. (Yuan stood tall and had an excited look in his eye as he stated his sensei's name.)
User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games