Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:33 pm
Searchingthe minds of others he wanders to a new one he's never heard in the manor before..

Hmmm, someone new? Mother, Father oh! Why did I have to kill you? Such a heartbreaker. Oh boy, oh boy, fun.

It was the most entertaining thought he had come upon since he left his room. Much better then the feeble thought of one feeling different from everyone else....Dahlia....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:41 pm
"Marvelous." Tsshyeiah said, waiting for Lilli to enter and shut the door behind her. "Follow me if you're hungry." She instructed, walking into the dining room. Making a sign for Lilli to stop following her once they had entered the dining hall, which was lit by many glass chandelliars [sp??]], Tsshyeiah continued down the long array of tables to the one where she was to sit at, next to her brother,Xellious,and her husband,Esloleiar.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:45 pm
(( ILU OLIVIA!!! BTW were you hearing MY thoughts??))

Lilli followed Tsshyeiah into the dining room. She looks around and sees the other guests. MY GOODNESS!! There are so many people here. People that i can trust not to kill me! These people are gorgeous, wow.

She takes a chair next to a boy, with short dark violet hair. He was very attractive, and had pale skin. "Hello, my name is Lilli, I'm.. new here i guess you could say." She felt her face getting hot and she starting shaking a little. Then stopped because he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:49 pm
((Why yes I was.))

An attractive girl sat next to Tuesday.
Hmmm, The girl who killed her parents

She spoke to him, told him her name.

He looked up at her, his chin still on the table.
He looked back down and closed his eyes again and sighed.

"I'm Tuesday...hi."

Heh, people she can trust not to kill her...  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:50 pm
Tuesday's thoughts soon drifted to a girl in a room, she was 13, dying. He could see her.
Speak.
He commanded her to speak to him.

Ceelia...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:57 pm
Are you quite alright Tuesday? You look tired.

Lilli looked toward the head of the table and saw a boy. She recognized him as Klaash. Tsshyeiah's younger brother. My he is beautiful She looked back at Tuesday whose head was still rested on the table. Lilli got a strange feeling in her head like.. her mind was alone. She grabbed the sides of her head trying to releave the feeling but then it was gone.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:02 pm
Celleia began to shake,"Who's there!?" She said, she was awoken fro her deep sleep she was normally in durring the night.
Who are you...? she thought,suddenly realizing it was a voice in her head. She knew it wasn't a voice,but telepathy, she wasn't insane,just sickly. Her body was weak.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:03 pm
"Quite. I'm starving too, I wish they'd bring out some blood bags."
He figured it was time to socialize. He finally got a good look at her face.
Wow, prettier than I thought.

"I like your eyes. Nice shade..."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:04 pm
Ceeleia...Are you there? What room are you in? Which floor? I am Tuesday, I came here yesterday.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:10 pm
"Huh? What? How did he know i said that? Could it be that he can... no that's preposterous.. crazy, even. Maybe.

Oh yes. I am starving. I don't remeber the last time i ate. Maybe a few days ago, I've been running." She just then remembered he'd said something else. "Oh thank you. I like your eyes too." she said blushing. redface ((Lol))  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:12 pm
[[ The people eat food here,Ori-Chan. Blood is called "Red Wine".
:] ]]

I..I'm in my room, on the seventh floor. There are special markings on my door. My brother Klaash made them. Your name is Tuesday? You sound familiar...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:13 pm
Tuesday leaned back in his chair.
"Yes I know, I have been running for a few days too. The family I was staying with was attacked by elite demons. I managed to survive. To answer your questions about my abilities all you have to do it ask. 3nodding "

The blood rushing to her cheeks made him want to rip out a lung.
I need food.

"excuse me I'll be right back."

He left to go speak with Tsshyeiah. As soon as e approched her she gave him a fierce stare.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:16 pm
((I call them blood bags 3nodding But I guess red wine...))

I know, you do too. I don't think we've met but I remember your face from somewhere. Expect a visit from me tonight some time. Do your siblings check on you daily? What do you know about Amelia the maid?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:21 pm
(( Jin would be talking to someone who isn't online! rrrrrr I still have Klara though heheh))

Klara lifted her head and the thoughts about her family faded as she scanned the people sitting around her.
Wow, so many people. So many..pretty people. She thought about her own face for a moment.
It wasn't anything special. It was young looking and plain. Klara had never cared about her appearance in such a way before. She didn't care how anyone looked as long as they were kind people.
It was the way she was raised to view people.

Dropping this thought as well she removed her hat and mindlessly started fiddling with it in her lap.
Her stomach growled lightly. Klara straightened her back stiffly to make it stop, embarrassed.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:24 pm
Tuesday saw a male..Jin...
Agitated much? I wonder if people can sense me in their minds...strange thought. He looks strong, short-tempered, willing to pick a fight...  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games