Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:42 pm
Leon laughed slightly he thought it was cute...deep down he has always wanted to look after someone and take care of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:51 pm
kai walked out of the room and went to find Reign."Reign,Reign,were are you?!?"  

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:01 pm
yes, when the rest of her newfound friends had been enjoying the general awe of being in a mansion, she had ecided to continue her little experditon, wandering the various halls of the house until she found the kitchen, where she sat at a small island in the center and began munching on a plate of cookies she found there  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:04 pm
"heh my my we seem to have a little trouble maker. I found her." Leon said smiling heavily while laughing.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:06 pm
Kai smelled cookies and neko,then herd:munch munch munch,purr,munch munch...
"Reign are you in here?"kai asked walking around a corner to find Reign eating varyious types of cookies."wow,are you going to share?"he said reaching for a cookie.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:10 pm
"Hello Reign...nice to see you eyes to eyes for the first time." Leon said pulling up a chair.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:12 pm
"Hey,Leon...catch!"kai threw a hidden snow ball at Leons chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:16 pm
Leon's hand shot out with perfect reflexes caught the snowball. Leon smiled. "I have experience with reflexes...and my senses haven't been this sharp in quite awhile. Heh...were you intentionally trying to hit me or was it a test?" Leon asked.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:19 pm
her eyes widened and shescrambled into leon's lap, reaching out rather rudely at his face, patting it and playing around with his skin "whh....whhhh....red!!!" she seemed quite surprised indeed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:21 pm
"I i was trying to hit you, i got Erri earlyer and Reign,im not going to throw snow at my best friend,so i decided you were the next target."Kai smiled.  

kai wolf white

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:23 pm
"Hey woah settle down Rain I know it's a tad bit shocking but my eyes have been red since I remember... and that's what I thought kai...ouch careful Reign." Leon said rubbing his cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:26 pm
once satisfied with her 'discovery, she settled back onto her little stool, and offered the two of them almost sickeningly chocolately cookies, a brown-smudged smile on her face  

Acrisiss

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:30 pm
"Oh why not I couldn't say no to a face like this." Leon said taking the cookie. He also petted Reign a little. "Thank you..." He bit into the cookie and made a small noise of joy. "These cookies aren't bad at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:39 pm
she smiled, triumphant, and turned to kai, and the irony was that although she herself was a kitten, she gave him a pleading puppy dog pout* kai?...  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:42 pm
"I wish i could but i can't have chocolate."kai closed his eyes, looked down,and shook his head slightly."hey wait,Reign did you say 'red?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff