Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
The ICU Christmas Party; HAPPY NEW YEAR. :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We wish you a Merry Christmas
  and a Happy New Year. <3
View Results

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Merry Christmas everyone ^_______^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:35 pm
mymiridon
@mini: perhaps you're metiulous and you have loads of pictures of the same person to post up at a moments notice to make it seem like it's really you and that it's impractical to think otherwise and completely paranoid to doubt you even for a second.

Uh, if I was meticulous I would upload tons of fake pictures of up here regularly. But I haven't posted a picture of myself for a while. Plus do you really think I'd trawl the web for hundreds of pictures of some handsome guy and download them onto my hard drive?

Uaiiko: Sorry for mistaking you for Toki, but the way Sin mentioned you made me think I had insulted you even though I was referring to Toki.

B&B: Even if he's avoiding you, he should still have MSN, so as soon as he comes online you should detect him. The fact that he hasn't been online at all implies that one of those three you mentioned might have happened to him. ninja Did you get the SS?  

Minielf

Alexander Remure

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:48 pm
Have a Merry Christmas~

Καλά Χριστούγεννα

Christmas Alegre

Natale allegro

聖誕快樂

圣诞快乐

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:34 am
      » » [ Mini, koko's a girl.
      Therefore you've half-insulted her.
      ]

Princess Rhode
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:45 am
Firstly...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

4laugh

Now...

*tackles Mini* Thank you sooooo much! *glomp* You're such a cutie-pie. I take back all those gay comments. xd Haha.

The present is wonderful. 3nodding And is in full usage as of now. heart

Though I'm not getting you anything, I have chosen to 'give' you a big stick of candy cane - as big as my house. Which isn't that big, but it's big enough. wink

Onto Niph! *huggles Niph* I hope you're all right - not worrying too much. I bestow upon you lots of good luck and a stack of yaoi manga. wink

Tosh... well... I'd check your inventory. wink I really hope it's okay. I had to scrap my original plan, but I think this is very swishy. mrgreen I'm also completely broke. xd But it was worth it.

Sapp, I give unto thee a shining star. 3nodding Look after it well, and make sure the shine doesn't go out!

Yalie, you get a wand that can perform magic, which is also disguised as a machine gun to take out those who need to learn a lesson. *cough* Toki *cough*

Sin, I give you fool-proof, tough, INVINCIBLE password and account protection! cool

To Kisa, wherever you are, I give you a snow kitten. Don't ask me why - I'm not so sure myself. xd But it's cute, white and fluffy, and adorable too. The complete package.

Babi (wherever you are too!), I give you a piggy. Not a real one, unfortunately, but a squishy piggy which squeaks when you press it. wink It comes with clothes too.

And finally, to Toki, who has failed to turn up (yes, Mini, I think something probably has happened, the idiot - it's not really a surprise)... He gets a bop on the head with the bright pink plastic hammer he is getting from me. rolleyes

Everyone else whom I have accidentally missed off gets lots of hugs, and plenty of foooooood! 4laugh

Lots of love,
B&B

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:53 am

Ah yah.

Thankyou B&B~ <3

Now I don't have to regret not turning into a vampire staking human. xD

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 8DD

Or if you don't celebrate it...

Happy Today. 8D

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:18 pm
Sin darling, please allow me one day's delay in everything, I've been busy. Apologies to all. And to my SS recipient who probably knows who they are because they haven't received anything yet. S'ry. Will be fabulous, darling. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:15 pm
      » » [ Very well.
      I'll stop accepting riddle answers in two days time.

Meanwhile, I'll be announcing the Avvie Contest winner soon enough.
      ]

Princess Rhode
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:31 pm

-votes for Niphy-

ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:17 pm
Ah. Merry Christmas. heart

@mini: Fine. Apology accepted. 8'D
Oh and yeah, I'm a girl. XD But you already knew that since the topic here was about gender-changing, right? dramallama

@Tosh: That's the best man-christmas-tree I've seen. c:

a- K0KO-

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:08 am
cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:19 am
Okay. Niph is back in business. Have now sent off my SS gift (which was crappy.. s'ry dear ;D). THANK YOU to my SS (I think I know who it is.. P;), I LOVE that fan. <3 Everyone vote for t0sh's treeeee, it's just the coolest thing I've ever seen. 3nodding MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR. Thanks B&B for the support, I appreciate it <3 (:

Niphz
Crew

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:36 pm
Oh yesss hi Niphy~~ 8DD;;
Your SS saids your welcome, and she's very glad. XD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:02 pm
[+More]
  • Present Box
  • Present Box
  • Present Box
  • Present Box
  • Present Box
  • Present Box

The Mystery Gift Boxes you can choose from.
cool

I don't remember what i wrapped.
. o.;

Princess Rhode
Crew

i hope darwin emerges from a transdimensional doom tunnel
and smites you with a +5 mace of natural selection.
twice.

I'M BATMAN.

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ahh!

- panicks -

Erm...

Red box with green ribbon please <3

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out