Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:41 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
I loved Sherry. She was cute AND not annoying. crying
Almost always, but I still cringe everytime I hear "Claire!"
Still, when she runs up and holds Claire's hand when you stop walking, it's just the cutest. whee
But when she falls behind it's so annoying.

this is sick but i noticed that when you go back up the lift from chief irons secret lair. go next to sherry and she will not hold claires hand but her a**

*****! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:24 am
CapitainCanada
LIAMG-VERONICA
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
I loved Sherry. She was cute AND not annoying. crying
Almost always, but I still cringe everytime I hear "Claire!"
Still, when she runs up and holds Claire's hand when you stop walking, it's just the cutest. whee
But when she falls behind it's so annoying.

this is sick but i noticed that when you go back up the lift from chief irons secret lair. go next to sherry and she will not hold claires hand but her a**

*****! scream

sorry i thought it was funny and i did not mean to be sick DONT BE SO DIRTY!  

A5116278

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:33 pm
Yay! Ashley is still winning! twisted

......a**... holding??..... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:35 pm
Ashley  

smilylady

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:58 am
Loli Kyr
Yay! Ashley is still winning! twisted

......a**... holding??..... eek

sorry if you dont understand, read my post or PM me  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:39 pm
Wait wait, hold up. Steve is more hated than Brad?  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:28 pm
CapitainCanada
Wait wait, hold up. Steve is more hated than Brad?
Naturally.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:33 pm
Asside from Steve and Brad, who were annoying, the character that I hated most was Billy Coen from RE0

Why?

Asside from his stupid tatoo and mullet, his personality just sucked. Im glad he is a character of no significance throught the RE storyline, and wish we would turn into a Zombie so I can take his head off with the Colt Python.

Another thing that pissed me off was that When he and Rebecca were ambushed by a lurker, and Billy had the Shotgun. The lurker wrapped his toung around Rebeccas ankle and Billy just walked up to the lurker an watched Rebecca get eaten alive.

SO asside from helping Rebecca do a few puzzles here and there, he was pretty useless, and should have been executed as scheduled.  

Joda Muto

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:00 am
i hate steve. nough said  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:13 am
One) You've got to be an idiot to think he was really being sent to his "execution". Don't you remember what Umbrella does to the homeless and convicts?

Two) So lets say you're playing as Billy Coen and Rebecca Chamber's is the AI with the shotgun. You going to b***h about her not saveing Billy now?  

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Joda Muto

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:12 pm
StarStrife
One) You've got to be an idiot to think he was really being sent to his "execution". Don't you remember what Umbrella does to the homeless and convicts?

Two) So lets say you're playing as Billy Coen and Rebecca Chamber's is the AI with the shotgun. You going to b***h about her not saveing Billy now?

Im sure Rebecca Would have killed the frog. Sorry if I insulted your man crush  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:17 pm
StarStrife

Whether it was an execution or not is irrelevant, if he was going to Umbrella labs, he wasnt going to become the new head CEO of Umbrella's R&D Division, he was gonna die either way.

Heres some advice: Dont talk, it makes you sound stupid, n00b  

Joda Muto

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:19 pm
Joda Muto
Asside from Steve and Brad, who were annoying, the character that I hated most was Billy Coen from RE0

Why?

Asside from his stupid tatoo and mullet, his personality just sucked. Im glad he is a character of no significance throught the RE storyline, and wish we would turn into a Zombie so I can take his head off with the Colt Python.

Another thing that pissed me off was that When he and Rebecca were ambushed by a lurker, and Billy had the Shotgun. The lurker wrapped his toung around Rebeccas ankle and Billy just walked up to the lurker an watched Rebecca get eaten alive.

SO asside from helping Rebecca do a few puzzles here and there, he was pretty useless, and should have been executed as scheduled.

What Section was that at? I forgot that happening.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:30 pm
OfWenzel
Joda Muto

Why?

What Section was that at? I forgot that happening.

Section? I'm afraid I am misunderstanding. If by section you mean part of the game, I was at Water Treatment Facility and was getting ready to put the battery in the forklift. On my way, I had to go across the little platform area (where you found Billy) and a lurker jumped out of the water. Hope thats what you were asking xp  

Joda Muto

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:35 pm
I never found that scene? sweatdrop blaugh

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items