Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:04 pm
Argent looked at everyone "I think we are all happy for them" mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:06 pm
Swiftkill said, "Your so good at finding somehting and not coming back without a scratch Blood Moon."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:28 pm
Scar nodded his head. "Yeah, it's a nice catch." He stalked over to the stag after Blood Moon and Blaise had each taken a bite. He began eating at the leg of the stag, relishing the delicious meat.

Raven was happy for her friends. Amidst all this 'drama', they had finally admitted their love for each other. A small smile covered her face for a few seconds before fading as she thought about their situation. It wasn't exactly a good situation, but it could be a lot worse. It could also be better.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:59 am
Robin nuzzled her back feeling how soft her fur was. 'I do to' he whispered inufused with passion.

Beast Boy looked and smiled finally they were like the Ross and Rachel of the Teen titans now it was other they would be no dramatic tension. He let out a great and cheerful sihg tof relief almost forgetting where he was.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:40 pm
"Hehe! I kew those too couldn't hide it too long but when they come back over here just act like nothing happen so Robin doesn't kill us k", suggested Cyborg.

Then Starfire sighed happily and said, "Your fur is soft and you feel very strong."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:35 pm
"Your all welcome", said Blood Moon. "Well, I'm done", she said as she walked away and then cleaned all the blood off her as everybody else was still eating the carces.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:13 pm
"You sure?" Scar asked between bites. He licked his lips to get off the blood before biting into the carcass. It no longer really looked like a stag, now it resembled more of a pile of some meat except for the antlers.

Raven nodded her head. "Alright. I'm up for that." Her eyes traveled to Beast Boy. "Make sure to keep your mouth shut, okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:24 pm
"Yes, I'm sure brother", as Moon Blood replied with a smile on her face. She than lays down on the ground near a rock.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:28 am
'Yours too' Robin whispered ,glad thier feelings were out in the open.Though they had to concentrate with the job on hand.

BB was shocked by Ravens comment him loud ?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:36 am
When Swiftkill was done eating. She cleaned the blood off her mouth and said, "Blaise how about we go look for those Titans so we may take Starfire away from them", suggested Swiftkill.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then Starfire looks at Robin once again and saids, "How about we head back to the others now."

"Yeah BB we all know you have a big mouth", said Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:51 am
"Yes we may my love. But how about you and Blood Moon go ahead. Scar and I will catch up k", said Blaise.

Blood Moon nodded and her and Swiftkill ran off in the forest to search for the Titans.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 pm
Raven glanced over at Starfire and Robin. It looked like their conversation might be over soon. Her eyes rested on Beast Boy. She was amused by his shocked expression at being called loud. "Remember. Nothing about the two being a couple."

Scar finished off with breaking a bone and sucking out the marrow inside. He licked the fur around his mouth to get rid of the blood. He looked over at his leader. "I'm ready when you are."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:24 pm
When Swiftkill and Blood Moon ran into the forest. Swiftkill stopped and sniffed somehing. "Blood Moon over here I smell them. They're over here", said Swiftkill as she walked towards a bush while Blood Moon followed her.

When starfire stood up from where she was laying. She walked up towards her friends until someone tackled her down. And it was Swiftkill who tackled her to the ground. "Well, well. Hello there princess", said Swiftkill as she growled and smiled wickedly as she stood over Starfire keeping her down

"Get off of me", growled Starfire as she bit Swiftkill's leg.

"Grrrr", growled an anrgy Swiftkill as she bit Starfire's leg as well.

"Ar!" yelled Starfire as she yelled in pain.Then Starfire pushed Swiftkill off of her and tackled her down as well. So now Starfire is standing over Swiftkill. "Give up Swiftkill!" growled Starfire.

"Ah, I see you remeber my name from the last time we met at the tower now. Hehe!" chuckled Swiftkill as she turned into her human form and kicked Starfire off of her. She then took her wip out, twisted around, waved it at Starfire's wolf leg, as it grabbed her leg, Swiftkill pulled the wip, and that made Starfire fall on her back.

"You'll pay for that lady", growled Cyborg as he charged himself at Swiftkill but than got attacked by Blood Moon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:05 pm
"Sure lets go", said Blaise as him and Scar took off.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't think so robowolf. Hehe!" laughed Blood Moon as she stood on top of Cyborg. She than see's Beast Boy, smiles at him and saids, "Oh, hello again Beast Boy the green human. Remember me. I'm the one who took you from the towere without anyone knowing. Hahahaha! Like it here and hows the new body. You like", said Blood Moon as she kept laughing.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Raven's eyes narrowed as she looked at Blood Moon. So this was the wolf who captured Beast Boy. She crouched and launched herself towards Blood Moon. Wolf instinct was guiding Raven's battle moves. If they weren't, she would certainly have had trouble in the new body. "Let's see if you like losing." Her voice had a tinge of a growl in it.

Scar heard the sounds of a battle starting and sped up. "I think we'll come in time for some fun. Maybe this time we can kill a few of them."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games