Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:46 am
No no no. I'm not an AC fan. I just like AC. AC fans disregard the original game entirely because it doesn't look as good. I have no intention of letting AC get in the way of my love for the original FFVII.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:52 am
Well, do you accept AC as part of the storyline?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:00 pm
Truth be told... I wish it wasn't, but Squenix said it is. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:02 pm
Ahah! See? "Square-Enix said it is, so I shall follow like a good little Ganado."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:07 pm
I never said I accepted it, I just said Squenix said it was. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:11 pm
Who gives a s**t what they said? I don't consider Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, or any other piece of crap that Square will make trying to expand the storyline of FFVII to be canon. Square can go to hell.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:42 pm
Canas Renvall
Pessimism is fail. gonk

We're not being pessimistic...just realistic...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:17 pm
That's also very true. Thank you.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:28 pm
Claire looks like she dyed her hair red. surprised anyways i'm glad that Anderson is out of this one. smile Maybe it'll be better than the Extinction trilogy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:10 pm
Anderson's trilogy rocks. And this looks like crap, so it's definitely not gonna be better.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:24 pm
Just to say, I don't understand why RE4 was called RE4. If anything, it should have been called, "The Spain Incident" or something like that.

RE4 was more like... Code Veronica, but stupid. It was just tying up a loose end.

AND YES, the movies were pretty damn good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Anderson's trilogy rocks. And this looks like crap, so it's definitely not gonna be better.

Bio, just keep your hopes low and you'll be amazed. Seriously though, this is Capcom's way to finally kill Leon off. I mean, if they honestly wanted more money, what I'd do is kill Leon off and then start selling Leon memorial items. We can only hope Capcom might take this route.

Anderson's trilogy is excellent in it's own universe. Now this movie, since it takes place in it's own storyline, maybe, just maybe, they'll reveal the events of RE4 were completely non cannon, just like Gaiden is.  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

You've only seen like a minute-long trailer, not to mention it's made for all audiences, so you aren't gonna see any of the good stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:08 am
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME

You've only seen like a minute-long trailer, not to mention it's made for all audiences, so you aren't gonna see any of the good stuff.
No, but I've seen Leon, and Leon = BAD stuff.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 am
Elliot Salem
Biohazard EXTREME

Bio, just keep your hopes low and you'll be amazed. Seriously though, this is Capcom's way to finally kill Leon off. I mean, if they honestly wanted more money, what I'd do is kill Leon off and then start selling Leon memorial items. We can only hope Capcom might take this route.

Anderson's trilogy is excellent in it's own universe. Now this movie, since it takes place in it's own storyline, maybe, just maybe, they'll reveal the events of RE4 were completely non cannon, just like Gaiden is.

I really hope they do, because I'll do a happy dance just as I did when Aeris died in FFVII. She was much more use to me dead than alive... just like Leon!! biggrin  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games