Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:50 pm
*sigh*
"Fine whatever. You just know that I care for you."
Kouta put the candy bar in his bag and looked back at Carissa.
"What's wrong. You're not the same anymore. Something's up."
Kouta looked at her supsiciously.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:04 pm
Carissa looked up at Kouta. "What do you mean 'not the same'?" she asked, her stomach growling and a patch of strawberry going across her face, "I've been like this since always..." What, I haven't changed at all, she thought to herself, Have I...?  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:14 pm
"I don't know. Ever since this notebook thing has been going on. You havn't ben yourself like before." Kouta was dissapointed cause he had to talk to his girlfreind like this in the hallway with passing people over hearing them. He knew that there was gonna be a rumor spreading any minute.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:41 pm
Shaking her head, Carissa sighed. "I guess I just need time to adjust to what's going on," she muttered softly, slowing down a little, her stomach beginning to kill. Her face went a little pale too. "I don't exactly think there's anyone besides you that I can talk to about it." She took a step back to balance herself, then resumed walking. Her eyes began to feel a little tired, which was obviously not too far from what she was trying to avoid.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:04 am
"Carissa. Are you sure you're ok. You're going white as a ghost. Come on. I'm taking you to the nurse."

Kouta grabbed Carissa's hand and took her to the nurse's office.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:11 pm
Carissa hesitated for a moment before realized that she was being dragged to the nurse's office. "No!" she panicked, "Please no! I don't want to go there again!" She tried to yank her hand out of Kouta's grip. "I-I'm fine! I just need food, that's all! This has happened before..." She paused for a moment. "If I ate that candy bar, I should be alright. Just please, don't take me to that place!!!"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:23 pm
"That's what I've been trying to do. Now please eat it." Kouta dug back out the candy bar and handed it to Carissa.

"Look class is about to start. Eat this on your way there please. I'm gonna go leave earl home so I can search up more about this deadly book and it's possesions. So I'll call you when something comes up. Ok."

Kouta leaned forward and gave Carissa a peck.

"Make sure you eat the whole thing. Please. I love you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:29 pm
Carissa nodded hesitantly. "Alright..." she said, trying not to sound disappointed, "But you know you can't reach me since my cell's off during class". She smiled, though, and returned Kouta's kiss. "Hey... Would it be alright if I came over later? I know it's kinda sudden, but I also want to see stuff on that book."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:42 pm
Kouta nodded his head.
"Yeah sure. Just give me a ring when you want me to pick you up."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:20 pm
((I'm so sorry for being absent!)

Carissa sighed as she heard the bell after last period. Finally, the day was over. She still had that Death Note on her mind though. What was its purpose? And she still wondered about Jaken's relation to that book. Maybe... Maybe if she told someone else they'd know about it. Well, Kouta said he was going to look stuff up on it, she thought to herself, So I guess I should relax for now until he comes up with something... That is, if there's even anything...
The girl sighed as she stepped through the front doors and outside. She turned on her cell and waited for the ringing to stop on the other end. As she waited for Kouta to pick up, she looked at the people surrounding her, looking for anyone who looked like they would know about the Death Note.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:24 pm
Kouta was sitting in Startbucks at a table far at the back that no one liked going except for people being by themselves. He was sitting with his laptop open and searching up stuff about Death Note or a killer notebook. No luck.

Kouta leaned on the back of his chair with his eyes closed when Jaken came out of nowhere.

"What you looking up on boss? Trying to look up on bad people to give them deaths like wat all people have done was freak heart attacks."
"Don't call me boss. I'm looking up stuff on this weird notebook."

Then Kouta popped an iea in his head. Death god. Freak heart attacks. Maybe one of those words he can look up on something.

Kouta went back to his computer and opened to tabs on the internet. In one he typed in Shinigami. In the other freak heart attacks. Plenty of information popped up on both tabs.

"I think I finally found something."

Kouta being all happy looked up on the Shinigami first.

((Webpage info))
Shinigami, a death god that is known to be a god that murders people in there time of death. Another name for them are reapers. These are well known myths that are known to happen to some people who believe them. They are known to be ugly creatures and are also known to be carrying around a notebook.

"A...notebook."

Kouta was shocked to see the infrmation he found up. He then went to the other tab to look at the section of freak heart attacks.

We are known to find some freak heart attacks in the region of the U.S. Some are told that it has also happened around Japan and around the world. As medical doctors check to see why they are dying by heart atacks, they do not know. The suspects to have died wth heart attacks are some that are healtier then most people. But other facts show that most of the suspects that have died were criminals.

"Criminals? Jaken when the other people that had your notebook with them, did they kill criminals?"
"Hmm...actually yes. Most of them did and some just killed there enemies and just gave up there book. Hehe....but there was this one owner that was wanting to be god."
"Oh...well ok."

As Kouta saved his info on his computer he felt his leg vibrating. He pulled out his mobile. Carissa.
"School must be over." He picks up his phone. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:15 pm
"Hey Kouta," were the first words to come out of Carissa's mouth. She traced a girl who passed by her with her eyes for a second, then sighed. "Find anything onn the Death Note?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:59 pm
"Yeah I did", Kouta noticed something in the disturbence in her voice, "is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:49 pm
"Hmm? Oh, n-no, it's nothing," Carissa replied as the other girl gave her a dirty look. Somewhat offended, she sighed. "Anyway, do you still want to pick me up? I can walk home or meet you somewhere instead, if you want."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:19 am
Kouta knew something was up, but he just didn't want to bother her.
"No it's ok I'll go pick you up."

As Kouta finished having a conversation with Carissa, he went and walked to his car when as soon as he touched the handle another vision came.

Kouta see's Carissa sitting on the curb of school where a football comes flying in the air and hits some cables that disconect and shocks her.

"s**t." Kouta replied and flew open the door to start it to hurry to Carissa.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff