Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:06 pm
Granted, but Wesker transforms Umbrella into an e-commerce firm, and all future Resident Evil titles become business/economy simulation games.

I wish that Sherry was able to pick up and use weapons in RE2.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:13 am
RoninFox
Granted, but Wesker transforms Umbrella into an e-commerce firm, and all future Resident Evil titles become business/economy simulation games.

I wish that Sherry was able to pick up and use weapons in RE2.
AAHHHH!!!! WHY DID I EVER MAKE THAT WISH!?!?!?!?

As for yours, granted, but seeing as she knew how to use a gun and you find her in the police station, she possibly has a pistol already and shoots at you and possibly scores a headshot as soon as she sees you, forever giving you game over at that point in the game.

I wish they had a better explanation for Lickers. Zombies>Crimson Heads>Lickers... WTF!?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:41 am
Granted, but their explanation is so complicated that your head explodes upon reading it.

I wish that Code Veronica had pre-rendered backgrounds, instead of real time-thereby putting more polygons into the characters and the monsters, and making them look better.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but their explanation is so complicated that your head explodes upon reading it.

I wish that Code Veronica had pre-rendered backgrounds, instead of real time-thereby putting more polygons into the characters and the monsters, and making them look better.

Granted, but after success with doing the same thing as they did with previous RE games, Capcom decides to move onto 3D real-time later and still churns out RE4 how it is now.

I wish the comic series was still published and I got to read more awesome stories like "No Loose Ends" featured in issue 4 (I think) where an Umbrella helicopter team deposits B.O.W.s such as the Tyrant, Mr.X and a huge Spore Plant in areas where problems against the company have risen, and under the orders given to them, they deactivate the safe-system on one of the weapon containers and head back to base, only to be crashed by the freed B.O.W.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:39 pm
Yeah, but at least Code Veronica looks better. So it's not like there's anything lost. You also forgot to post a wish.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but at least Code Veronica looks better. So it's not like there's anything lost. You also forgot to post a wish.
I fixed it.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:45 pm
Granted, but then it turns out like the Code Veronica comics where the characters travel alone, yet narrate their own actions out loud. Unless you like that sort of thing. I thought it was terrible.

I wish the Outbreak games had a more developed single player mode, maybe more cinematics, and ones where the characters don't sound horribly distant. (Not physically, but mentally. Every time they have a cinematic conversation it almost feels like the character isn't listening to the other character and is just saying whatever. Example: When they pick up the radio in Hellfire scenario and listen to the incoming signal.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:47 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but then it turns out like the Code Veronica comics where the characters travel alone, yet narrate their own actions out loud. Unless you like that sort of thing. I thought it was terrible.

I wish the Outbreak games had a more developed single player mode, maybe more cinematics, and ones where the characters don't sound horribly distant. (Not physically, but mentally. Every time they have a cinematic conversation it almost feels like the character isn't listening to the other character and is just saying whatever. Example: When they pick up the radio in Hellfire scenario and listen to the incoming signal.)
Granted, the Outbreak games become a prime example of how to do old school RE right and give it a fresh feeling. However, the success of the games makes Capcom feel obligated to make them each star characters in the RE universe, and set out to expand there roles, having the care-free cop to star in crap sequels like Leon and having everyone else be key characters he'll meet up with again and afterwards, they succumb to a similar fate as Chicken Heart, er I mean Brad. Or they choose ONE ending as a canon ending, having only a few survivors while leaving fans of the less fortunate to grieve and b***h and spam forums forever more.

I wish you could use the items in the pre-rendered backgrounds of the past resident evil games. Like grabbing a mirror off the wall, smashing part of it over a zombie's head and using the last bit to slice its head off. Also, an adrenaline meter that lets your character have a burst of speed while running, or an awesome dodge animation that is practical, unlike Leon's acrobatics.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:24 am
Granted, but said adrenaline meter would always be displayed on the screen. So now all the previous RE games officially have a HUD, totally breaking away from the immersion.

I wish that Resident Evil 0 was originally published on the N64, like it was meant to be. (I wanna see what it would've turned out like!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:20 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but said adrenaline meter would always be displayed on the screen. So now all the previous RE games officially have a HUD, totally breaking away from the immersion.

I wish that Resident Evil 0 was originally published on the N64, like it was meant to be. (I wanna see what it would've turned out like!)
Whoa... wavelength much? just posted that in the "What if?" thread. Granted, it becomes a pretty standard entry in the series. Rebecca being the main character meeting Billy as a plot device throughout the game, leading people to be disappointed with this being the first RE for its time where you couldn't choose a character scenario. The eventual release of RE0 on GC still occurs, and it gets the fan base title of REmake0.

I wish RE4 had gone the zombie route. They can still keep Krauser in the story, but it would all take place in the original area where the founders of Umbrella originally created/discovered the Progenitor Virus without the black mist of one of the previous version.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:57 pm
Erm... RE3 didn't have a choice of character either... And the original RE0 was planned after that game. sweatdrop

Granted... But... Umm... Wow, that's just too good... Let's see... Granted, but Leon still sports the fur lined coat, pretty boy hair and terrible one liners.

I wish Wesker had an alternate costume option in REmake.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Erm... RE3 didn't have a choice of character either... And the original RE0 was planned after that game. sweatdrop

Granted... But... Umm... Wow, that's just too good... Let's see... Granted, but Leon still sports the fur lined coat, pretty boy hair and terrible one liners.

I wish Wesker had an alternate costume option in REmake.
confused Y-yeah, I know... I didn't forget that. sweatdrop

Granted, but they decide to let his alternate costume be a joke and so for the rest of that game, you have to see Wesker in red and white speedos sporting an artificial man-tan and still have him being as serious as he usually is.

I wish Capcom made RE5 in the same image as my previous wish-the zombie route, but instead had you play as Wesker taking measures into his own hands and have Ada be his back up as he implements his plans to revive the Umbrella Corporation. Perhaps an Action Horror with micromanaging integrated. Bludgeon a few zombies with your awesome powers then have your minions spring a trap for Chris somewhere else in the area?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:25 pm
Granted, but then the story aspect of it tells you so much about Wesker that there's no mystery left to him at all, making him lose all his appeal.

I wish Resident Evil games... Well, REmake in particular, had more cinematics. Not story line related, just something for effect. For example, where you'd find a room with a cerberus, introduce it by showing a cinematic closeup of the dog eating someone's corpse, showing the gory beauty of it. Things of that manner.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:14 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but then the story aspect of it tells you so much about Wesker that there's no mystery left to him at all, making him lose all his appeal.

I wish Resident Evil games... Well, REmake in particular, had more cinematics. Not story line related, just something for effect. For example, where you'd find a room with a cerberus, introduce it by showing a cinematic closeup of the dog eating someone's corpse, showing the gory beauty of it. Things of that manner.
*Looks about the thread* Ever get that feeling others just don't keep up with us?

Granted, but with the good comes the bad. Random animations brought on by idle players, showing Chris doing crazy things with his knife and Jill doing poses with her guns, Rebecca humming to herself as she mixes herbs in the infrimary area, Richard giving you faint smiles and thumb ups as he waits for his medicine and Barry keeping tabs on how many bullets he has fired in the excitement, because quite frankly, he's lost track himself (punk). And then, Capcom lifts the animation basics from them and remake them as parts of the cinematics for RE4 with Leon and Ashley.

I wish you could use ANYTHING as a weapon in Resident Evil, even chairs, while you could turn over tables for cover.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:57 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Biohazard EXTREME

*Looks about the thread* Ever get that feeling others just don't keep up with us?

Granted, but with the good comes the bad. Random animations brought on by idle players, showing Chris doing crazy things with his knife and Jill doing poses with her guns, Rebecca humming to herself as she mixes herbs in the infrimary area, Richard giving you faint smiles and thumb ups as he waits for his medicine and Barry keeping tabs on how many bullets he has fired in the excitement, because quite frankly, he's lost track himself (punk). And then, Capcom lifts the animation basics from them and remake them as parts of the cinematics for RE4 with Leon and Ashley.

I wish you could use ANYTHING as a weapon in Resident Evil, even chairs, while you could turn over tables for cover.

Granted, but the characters use them too slowly and the zombies get them before proper execution of the items use.

I wish I could be featured as a main character in RE, without ending up being hated. *Stares at Leon and Ashley*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff