Welcome to Gaia! ::

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply Readers' and Writers' Guild
Welcome! (PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A-Demonic-Vampiress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 pm
Ok, introductions. I'm recently 16. I don't usually give out my name, so call me whatever you like from my username. I've been an avid reader for as long as I can remember, so pretty much as long as I've been able to read. I read too much, and my grades tend to suffer from it. More effective than grounding is the threat of confiscated books, but it rarely gets to that point. My most frequented sites are fanfiction.net (primarily Twilight, Harry Potter, and Prince of Tennis), Gaia and onemanga.com, as well as other manga sites. I don't write much because it usually comes out as mush as a result of my brain working either too quickly or slowly. I love betaing; bad grammar and spelling is a pet peeve of mine. That's about it for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:59 pm
Hmm.... I was never good at intros, but here it goes. Hi! My name is Rachael if you haven't already figured out from my gaia name. I am a writer, mostly fictional though, and also I write poems sometimes. I love the Twilight books, and To Kill a Mockingbird is another one of my favorites. Also I love the Outsiders if anyone has ever read that, really good book. whee And I just turned 14 last month, I think that is pretty much all that is exciting about me. lol  

rachyrach16xo

Tabitha the Maiden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 am
Hello! Alright, here goes... my name is Tabitha, I am 14 years old turning 15 August 23rd, 2009. I am an 8th grade middle school student. I hate school. My blood type is O+, my favorite color is lavender, my favorite food is baked potatoes, and I'm 5 feet tall (150 cm) currently, but hopefully that will change soon...

I haven't been reading much lately, but I used to read a lot. I'd like to start reading more, actually. I am an aspiring writer, but really, everything I do right now isn't anything good. I'm working on it, but no promises.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 pm
hey, just joined. i recently turned 20, and in college. i love writing stories and poetry, but my main love is reading sci-fi and adventure novels . but the one thing that i really do not like is love stories so don't even try to get me on them wink by the way, my gaia name is not my real name. this name was made up, along with the character, for one of my favorite anime shows in existence. That anime is Bleach.  

Anya Icheheen

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Etain Suki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Well, Hello my name is Etain Suki. I'm fifteen and very mature for my age, at lest that's what my brother says.
I am a avid reader, and a dabbling writer, I got into writing because of one of my brothers writings.
It is my favorite read, I hope to post it if that is okay with Ms. penandpaper.
I'm grateful, and honored to be invited to this most organized and straight forward guild. Thank you very much Ms. penandpaper.
This is a very organized guild I've seen, i have declined many of guilds because of poor organization.
I am pleased to have any pointers for my writing, and any recommendations for a good book. Thank you once again.
Pleases PM me if or just ask if you want to know more about me or just to talk.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:24 am
Hi am EarthWater.  

Dreidon

Lore_Maester

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:04 am
'Ello! I'm Lauren and I'm a huge reader (I've got my own personal library that at last count was in the 200's). I'll read anything that looks good to me even if it's a genre I don't really like. I'm an aspiring editor (since I'm pretty sure my writing is not up to par) so I'll be happy to critique people's writing (I'm not so sure how good my editing skills are though, but how else am I gonna learn). Thanks thanks so much for allowing me into this guild!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:12 pm
Hello everyone. You can call me Aris since I don't usually give out my full name. Hmm, introductions? What should I say? Well, I love reading, or else I probably wouldn't be here. I like mangas, but I also love novels and what not. Right now I'm currently waiting for DarkFire, the fith book in The Last Dragon Chonicles by Chris D'Lacy to come out. =D It will still be a while, but I'm excited since i just finished The Fire Eternal. I also read the Host by Stephine Meyers recently, and I really hope she makes a sequal soon. Anyways, I'm turning 16 at the end of this month, I'm currently wrighting two and a half fan-fics right now (half because my bestfriend and I are working on it together) and my own story as well. Reading, wrighting, and drawing are extremly important to me. (Though, I like other stuff, like my friends, family, and ROTC unit.) I hope I can make a few friends while I'm here, and learn of some interesting books that I may read.  

Aristaline

Romantic Fairy

5,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

josh the lost soul

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:18 pm
Rofl, It seemed I forgot to do this when I came!

I am Josh, I like pokemon, video games, reading, and my favorite genres are science fiction and fantasy. I actually have the first few chapters of my Science Fiction original story in the Sci-Fi forum in this guild. Please check it out, and comment!  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:42 am
Hi everyone!

My real name is not Ellema (thank god!), but you can call me that. I'm 20 years old and I love reading, though I'm trying to read sensible, school-related books right now and I don't have time for anything fun. I love epic, massive books that take me forever to get through (I'm too poor to spend $15 on a book that I'm going to finish the next day...and too snobby for libraries) and vintage science fiction.  

Ellema

Krezia

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:34 pm
Hello, I'm Denomana, I go by pretty much everything except the kitchen sink. Thanks penandpaper67 for inviting me, this is exactly my type of thing. I'm 15, my birthday is June 23, midsummer's eve. I'm on the forensics team at school, and no it's not the study of dead bodies, it's public speaking. We compete against other schools in events, I'm in the poetry category but I'm thinking of switching to story telling since it suits me more.

I basically do anything that catches my interest, which can prove to be a double edged sword since it's extremely hard for me to get into something that I don't like... like weeding... I hate weeding. My favorite book is The Seer and the Sword, I've possibly read it 40 times so it's plain to see that I'm a big fan of Victoria Hanley's writing, she's a genius with words, I hope that I can be as good as her when I write my stories.

I love role playing, mostly things dealing with pirates, action, anything basically except preferably no movies or books that have already been done I like things with original plots and twists, and no horse role plays since the last time I tried one of those I felt like making mine a cannibal. I have nothing against people who like horse role plays, it's just not for me. Basically that's it, also as you can see I tend to write large posts, so forgive me if this seems a little long.

onomatopoeia  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:07 pm
Ello there everyone! ^.^
I'm Gabrielle and well at the moment I'm 15 years old! Well obviously I like to read and write. {Oh and thank you penandpaper67 for inviting me!} Um other than reading & writing, I love to draw and am quite good at it. I'm going to be taking up photography next year. I really can't wait! Um if you'd like me to draw your avi then just ask away, I'll try my best! Music is my passion and so is poetry. I do write a few poems & songs, though I've stopped for the time being. I'm guessing I'm having writers block. >.<" Heh..

Anyways . . um I'm a pretty nice person but I have my limits to it. I say sorry way too many times, even if not necessary. I can be pretty shy but even very outgoing, it just switches off and on depending on who I'm talking to at times. Making people happy is sorta what I do, even unintentionally! Though I am very lost when it comes to people/friends crying, sad, and/or depressed. Like I don't know what to say or whatever. >.<

Ok so enough of me babbling! Byes everyone! ^.^
Hah sorry for writing so much. ^.^"

X_Saikoro_Tenshi_X

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

chemra

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:48 am
Hi! I'm Aemm300, but *sigh* you call me Emma. I love to read -I swear, that's all I seem to do- and I'm working on several stories, none of which have any reason or purpose. The one I like best is about girls with powers, and I'm having trouble with the plot. I'll figure it out soon.

Yay! I was really happy to be accepted, and this is going to be a fun guild for me. heart

Aemm300  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:58 pm
Hello, I'm Robin. You can call me that or PK. biggrin I sometimes write, but drawing's more my thing. However, I do love to read. heart Thanks for inviting me to join~  

New Moon Sage

Shy Sage

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 pm
Hi! I just joined this guild today, and I was wondering just what people discuss here...after looking at it a bit, I'm staying in, and I hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you! Unfortunately, I AM an avid reader but have been unable to read much due to school. Therefore, please excuse my continued ignorance of new books. gonk  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff