Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Terra strected her arms out. She saw something...or someone moving away from the tt tower. She didnt really care for some reason she was really tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:13 am
Robin knew he shouldn't lose focus but the past 24 hours had been tough Adam leaving Gemini.... , if Gemini was his daughter Adam would be his son. He'd first met Adam a year ago. It was a bleak day he walking home after doing some intense training when he saw a fire no simple fire and big out of control one. Naturally Robin was on hand assiting. He gotten inside taking a small lost girl to the firefighter. When the ground below just collasped he fell but instead of felling a immense swelling of pain he felt a cold metal . Destiny had given Robin another chance and an apprentice Adam threw him out the upcoming remmnants of a oddly huge window though destiny had it's draw backs. Adam had been to late as Robin landed in the safe yellwoish white trampline an upcoming blast punched Adam in the back knocking off balance and hitting the ground. Adam had broken his arm and was in comma for two days and all Robin felt was guilt why ? ,he must have known though what distracted was he curiousity of thsi character after some research he was impressed he was deffinatley Titan A grade material though he needed moulding and Robin took the duty of being the sculpter.Adam awoke with a new power and new life. Robin took the young teen a world trip training pouring his teaching into a grateful ready pupil. After they returned from some tough times Adam was now a titan , he left the fire department and joined the titans, where had it gone wrong ? . He sighed and focused on his driving.
The glint did not fail to cacth Adams already occupid thoughts. Rembering master Robins teaching he removed the brown packaging to reveal a disk of some kind . As he lay a finger on it he felt strength and wisdom ,maybe a good luck charm of some kind or a weapon ? either way it had no note maybe he anaylsis it at the la-then Adam rembered that was over. He decided to store in his locker/warbrobe for now. After it was safely stored Adam grinned what a prefect test. He got suite up (he favuorite part of the day) grabbing the H2 blaster he set it to low it as weak as a cheap water gun the Cheif wanted the engine and that was what would be done.

He hovered over the majestic red truck tainted with flecks of dry mud . He pressed the swicth the water clearing the flecks and shinning the powerful red at the same time. Since he wasn't an offical member he had do the odd job for the crew he was respected and treated like a brother they had done some great things togehter for sure. Adam thoughts wondered back to Robin he wondered what he was doing ? ,no doubt having his time being drained by the attention seeking bady maybe her diaper needed chaning. Mocking her calmed him down though he knew he lost a great thing yesterday.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:18 pm
As Starfire was already awaken now and so is Fox, Gemini, and everybody else is now. Starfire walks in the main room and tries looking for Gemini. "Um, friends have you seen Gemini?" asked a worried Starfire but also crossed her arms.

"No we haven't Star and thanks for letting me stay with you guys. Well until my mission is over", said Fox.

"You are welcome", said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:49 pm
Terra looked at star "Shoudnt gemini be in her room?"  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:46 pm
Then Gemini ran in the main room with her pijamas on still. But she ran around crazy and the only time she gets crazy is when she eats choclate. "Yahoooo! Choclate Is Good!" she yelled in hiperness.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:37 pm
"I don't think she's in her room no more", said Fox.

"I agree and she ate the choclate again. Oh, great if Robin saw this he would really ground her but how did she get the choclate again", said Starfire as she looked at the others. "Either she got it from one you guys and told her to hide it. I know I don't give her choclate so one of you guys gave it to her", said Starfire as she new one of them gave it to her. Then Starfire grabbed Gemini's arm and picked her up, put her in a chair, and said, "At least I know one way to stop this hyperness. Robin said to give her this when she gets too hyper. Even Raven said so. Its some pink medicine." Then she grabbed a spoon, poured the pink medicine on it, put it in her mouth, and took the medicine out.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:34 am
Robin shut his engine down letting out a disapointed sigh. He looked for Adam in all the usual place but he was no where to be found. He wanted to keep searching but he came back hoping Adam would have the sense to return, he would resume searching later. He entered the main room he sense of worry vainished, great the chocolate again ,well she had benn warned. 'What happened this time ? ' Robin asked trying to sound paitent ,that was it. 'Ok Gemini you've been warned your grounded for two days and no tv' he had to come down hard she knew she shouldn't have it.

After Adam finished clearing the engine he chilled in room opening the window a welcome breeze slipping through while he lay on his bed, though he looked relaxed he wasn't he felt regret and rage. From now on it was him and his meomories of a great time of a life maybe he shouldn't have chosen. He bent other the bed looking through his back pack for his meomories scrap book of photos,news clippings and DVDS since he joined the fire department and when he was at T tower. He ruffled around in his bag and was shocked and horrified it was gone, he slapped him self on the head in regret he'd left his treasured item's at the Tower under his bed he had forgotten due to the rush. He looked out the window seing the T in the distance, looked like he wasn't free of them yet. His card was thier too the one he had been given as a kid by his half brothetr until.. . Adam focused ,he knew how to slip by the security systems and no doubt everyone was to busy playing happy familys to notice. He got up staighting his jeans ,this wouldn't be easy.

He donned his suit grabbing his H2 blaster. He was ready but before he leapt into the air to leave his attention was caught by his locker, maybe he should take the disk just incae. He donned the disk on his left hand finally he took off heading upwards into the clouds. He approach would have to be stealth.His visor made it easy to see.

It wasn't long before the distant was a close up T and memory of regret. Adam slowly decreased height until he was in front of his bedroom window. He slipped open slowly hearing voices from the main room he smiled look liked Gemini wasn't favourite after all. He jumped like a cat onto the ground the thick blue carpet masking his entrance noise. Another thought came to him. He opened the draw on his nightstand hoping to fins his chocolate bar he had hidden from Gemini which he'd got. He opned only to find a crunched up wrapper which flecks of the milky brown trat left. Gemini ! she must have been snopping in his room.

Now angry he flipped the matress up to find the tattered tan brown scrap book nearly about to burst and in a laminated seal the card with sting for a necklace. He undid his visor slipping the card on. He grabbed the book slipping it under his arm. He knew he should leave but he wanted to her the little finally get her come uppance. He opened his door sligtly allowing him to see and hear. She deserved this Robins had got it for him when they were in the woods training.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:45 pm
"Were is robin?" She stared at her friends seeing if they new.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:18 pm
((Um Lil Patrica Robin is in the room right now))

"Now go changed into clean clothes. Now", scolded Starfire as everybody giggled to themselves with the incident that Gemini did.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:34 pm
Terra got up she was very confused for some reason she couldnt see her friend robin. "Uh I think im going to go take a nap." Terra left the room confused she could here robin like a wisper but couldnt see him. She thought it was just her head playing tricks....she hopes  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:06 pm
Then Gemini made a fast after taking that maeicine and being grounded by Robin and stuck her toung out. She than walked out of the main room, turned into a wolf, and than saw Adam on the side of her as she walked out of the main room and the door shut closed behind her. Her eye's turned big and said, "A...dam. Adam." She than remembered how much he didn't like her and said with a different look on her face looking away, "I won't tell even though you hate me. So be good and safe." She looked down some more with a sad look on her face and than walked away upset knowing that Adam prbbaly doesn't want to talk to her. "I will miss you though big brother who is like a son to Robin and Starfire", she said as she walked away looking sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:30 am
'Where did see get it this time ?' Robin sighed he wasn't sure but no doubt she had a stash he ignored her sticking out her toungue it just meant she would be grounded for 3 days and not allowed to leave her room.. He sat down 'Star what did Adam say to you when he left ?' hoping it would give him some clues to his whereabouts. He noticed before the door shut Gemini stopped she looked she saw something. He strode other to the door opening it. She had stopped by Adams room but was now skulking away in an upset hurt manor. 'Gemini what's going on ?' he demanded she was up to something.He heard some ruffling someone was in Adams room. He opened hoping it would his wayward apprentice..

'Get lost baby I was never your brother and I don't need your family and I don't care if they know i'm here. Their not my parents and stay out of the my old room' he thoguht as he turned round ,she thought everything was always about her , he had everyting he needed he no longer needed to be here. He jumped through the window out into the open. He was not their son and he never will be.He hovered above the T as he heard the door open. She was just trying to make him feel bad well it wouldn't work he never really liked Starfire and besides they were to busy with her to bother teaching him much and every time Gemini interupted.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:04 pm
Gemini ingnored Robin's demand and walked away into her room. 'Why does he hate me. Maybe I'm inoying to him and beside's I'm way too much of a big baby to him', she thought to herself. She than shook her head for she did not want to think about anymore. When she changed into new clean clothes and put her pijamas aside. She looked at the mirror and brushed her hair. She than sat in her room near the window and looked outside at the city. "I belong here now with a family who loves me as their own. A family of super hero's of corse. Oh, well I'm grounded now. So might as well injoy it", as Gemini told herself as she took out a drawing book that she made on her own and a penicel. As she opend her drawing book to a page, she than began to draw a picture.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:46 pm
When Starfire heard Robin's question she said, "I'll tell you later Robin. Then when Robin took off Starfire looked away and left the main room to go check on Gemini. As Starfire walked in the hallway to go check on Gemini, she ran into Robin. She smiled at him and walked passed him to Gemini's room. When she arrived at Gemini's room she knocked on the door and said, "Gemini, may I come in but no answer."

Fox looked said to Terra, "Wow this food is great Terra. You cook exellent."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:33 pm
(I didnt cook did i?)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]