Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:09 am
(( xd one of my favorite parts in Fruits Basket is when Kyo is looking at a cat shaped rice ball and is thinking, "If I eat this, does that make me a cannibal?"))

"Let's go see what Haru and Maron want!" Momiji said with a huge smile as he skipped over to the elevator.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:47 pm
"Alright" Miyako agreed following him.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:35 pm
Once the elevator reached his floor, Momiji looked at Miyako, "Okay, why don't you get Maron and we can meet down in our apartment?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:59 pm
"Aliright" she said. "See you" she waved as the door closed. When she reached her floor, she got out. She then knocked on Maron's door.
"Maron!"

Maron came to the door. "Hey Miyako"

"Want to eat together? Momiji invite us all to go to dinner. I kno you weren't feeling well but it would be fun!"

Maron thought about it for a moment. "yeah, I think I'll go" I can see if Haru has said anything t oanybody she thought.

"I told Momiji that I would meet him on his floor Lets go. "

Miyako and Maron got on the elevator and headed down to the others' floor.

((Im leaiving chiaki in the lobby type area for now in case magical_girl_suzuka comes back))  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:10 pm
"HARU!!" Momiji bounded into their apartment. Haru opened his eyes lazily and propped himself up on his elbows.
"Huh, I must of dozed off," He mumbled, "So, are you done seeing everyone?"
"Not yet! I invited everyone here for dinner!" Momiji smiled broadly, "So! What do you want?"
"Order pizza, half cheese half everything," Haru shrugged, picking up a phone and giving it to Momiji. He was debating in his mind about telling Momiji about what happened earlier. Momiji was busy chatting into the phone, ordering the food.
"Thank you!" Momiji said with a huge grin before hanging up.
"Momiji," Haru started.
"Yea?" Momiji looked at his cousin.
"I think Maron saw me transform," He said, leaving out the events that made him come to that conclusion, "Should we tell Hatori?"
Momiji thought hard, "But...I don't want her to forget about us, then we'd have to change schools again, and Akito would get angry, what would happen to Tohru?"
"That's what I was thinking," Shrugged Haru, "So, let's keep it a secret and hope she does too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:23 pm
Miyako and Maron got out on the second floor. "So which one it is?' Maron asked Miyako.

Miyako looked at her with a dumbfounded look on her face. "I forgot to ask" she said smiling weakly.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:29 pm
"Did you remember to tell them which number we were?" Haru asked, raising his eyebrow.
"Yea! Of course!" Momiji said with a smile.
"I mean Miyako, not the pizza guy," Haru replied with a sigh. The expression on Momiji's face told him enough. He opened the door and walked towards the elevator. He saw both of them before long, "Yo."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:36 pm
"Oh hi Haru!" Miyakp turned to face him. "We were just trying to figure out which apartment was yours."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:39 pm
"Well then, we ordered pizza since neither one of us can cook," Haru said bluntly as he started walking back to his apartment. He looked over his shoulder, "So, Maron, you feeling better?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:43 pm
"Yeah" Maron replied smiling "thanks."

"How are you going to eat if you can't cook?" Miyako luaghed at him.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:48 pm
Hatsuharu shrugged, "Yuki and Shigure managed for a few years before they met Tohru, we'll just order out and eat cereal I guess." He soon came across their apartment, 254, he opened it and Momiji was inside waiting.
"I'm sorry!" tears welled in his eyes, "I didn't tell you where we were...."
"I don't think they mind, it wasn't a problem," Haru smiled at Momiji, "Don't worry about it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:51 pm
Maron walked over to Momiji and bent down so she was at his level and gave him a warm smile. "It's really ok! Don't worry about it!"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:01 pm
Momiji smiled widely and almost gave Maron a hug but stopped at the last minute, Haru said that she might know. So it would be okay to hug her, but since Miyako was still there, and they weren't completely sure, he restrained himself and just settled on the smile.
The door knocked, "Those pizza guys are fast," Haru said as he opened the door and handed over the money before closing the door, pizza in hand. "Help yourself," he said as he put it on a counter and got out disposable plates and cups.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:07 pm
I wonder if the same thing happens to him she thought.

She looked at Miyako. She was always being left out of secrets, but Maron liked it better that way for now.

"Thank you" Miyako said as she got up and helped herself to some pizza. She then brought Maron a piece.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:09 pm
"How long have you guys lived here?" Hatsuharu asked, taking a bite of his pizza. Momiji was struggling with a long piece of cheese, and loosing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games