Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

Senquis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:33 pm
Woooot! *Glomps Kee Kee Matsumi* Yays! Gardeny  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:36 pm
Heh, it sounds like a good idea, and... in most cases, the locations may be slightly more romantic than just the various courtyards. Eh... but it depends I guess. Still... I'm surprised I'd never though of this... glad that Miki did though. So now I want a garden... eh, if you simply dismiss the park idea. ^_^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Senquis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:40 pm
And a lake eek gotta have a moonlit lake too XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:43 pm
Eeew, mushy romantic stuff, blech xp But a garden would be nice. Nohea can help grow teh flowers blaugh and junk....  

Nohea-Chan

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:45 pm
Oh my gosh, you're a genius Miki!! We can definitely claim that lake that had been referred to during the summer festivities. We'll call it Ria lake!! It's perfect though, I mean.. we can go swimming there, fishing, etc. ^o^ *Huggles Miki* Oh my gosh!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:47 pm
*Puts on girly-accent* Like, oh my gosh, I'm such a genius! *Does the frilly hand wave too* eek  

Senquis

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:50 pm
we do need a garden for our lovely Bishie Ishoa. Since all he does now is peacful stuff. (misses the demonic Oni-Aoshi.) XD.

And a peacful lovely dovey lake? we did have Crystal Moon Lake in the orignal Ria. So going with the flow of the orignal Ria Areas such as Ancient forest, Serine Cliff, and all that jazz. I guess we could add a lake in along with a new garden.

Hmm so list of things for me to do..

add Jack in areas.
add Garden like area
and add a Lovely dovey lake.

w00ts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:53 pm
*smacks Kurai* DONT NAME IT LOVEY DOVEY LAKE scream i hate mushynesh, unless its between Kyo and Tohru 3nodding  

Nohea-Chan

Senquis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:55 pm
*Pokes Nohea* Grow up? o_o;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:58 pm
grow up? Nuuu!! You cant make meee!!!

*hides in the corner from Senquis, shivering*  

Nohea-Chan

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:58 pm
::smacks Senquis's hands:: DONT DO THAT TOO HER! She needs to stay cute ^^;; ::nosebleed::

::in a cute voice:: don't worry Nohea-chan we won't name it like that.. ::turns serious:: we will name it after the honored areas of the past Ria Forums!

::Sunlight::  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:00 pm
*Removes all corners from the Questions, Comments, and Ideas thread*

OW crying KURAI IS A MEANIE, HE HURTED MEEEEEEE crying *Runs into the Chibi-Thread*  

Senquis

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:04 pm
*is now in a circular questions thread* eek Eh? Yes I need to stay small and cute!! *drop kicks Kurai for having a nosebleed* GRAHRR!! scream stressed scream Dont let the door hit cha on the way out Senquis!! *waves all kawaii-chibi-like* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:16 pm
Lol, so kawaii. ^o^ And I'm back. Wah... my sun flowers is wiltin', woot... it's hot outside, and it's almost night time.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:20 pm
*grows a sunflower out of her hand* eek awsome....hey lets put this in the garden blaugh  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff