Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:27 pm
Emerald saw her aunt (starfire) and her uncle (cyborg) got hit. "NO!" She couldnt help it she had to help. She ran through the fire and flames and touched star and cy and they got teleported outside. She than looked at the dragon and said to herself. "This has got to stop." She used all her power and black covered the tower.

A bright light flashed the fire was put and the dragon vanished. Emerald fell to the ground.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:41 pm
~~Future Present~~

"We shall not run, specially not me," said Nightstar as she spoke like a leader. When Emerald did what she did, she said, "Thanks for helping my mother."

Then Ngihtfire ran to his mother and said, "Mom you alright."

Arista growled at Emerald at what she did to ehr boyfriend and was about to attack her when...

Nightstar than punched Arista in the stomach and said, "That's for my family, and friends you hag."

Arista fell to the ground and said, "This is not over Nightstar, it is no. I will get you and the rest of you. But specailly you, princess halfbreed Nightstar troq who is so much different from anyone in this world and your even different from your own brother." She than disappered.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:18 pm
Emerald breathed hard. "No Proble..." As she closed her eyes and rested. She took out to much power.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:27 am
Past present
'Star he was only kidding' Robin said getting up worried what she may do.

Future present

Vince jumped ot of the building after being blasted by a exploding pipe to the ground. Fortunately the harm rays had kicked protecting a majority of thier possesions. The repair drones had started work on reparing the building. He knelt by his dad 'Dad I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to help you or Mrs Starfire it was my fault she got hurt I'm so sorry' he hung his head in shame.

'Don't listen to her Nightstar she's wrong it doesen't matter if yor different your a Titan' he ignored what she said earlier as it remined him of himself.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:51 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Yeah just kidding hehe," said Cyborg who looked scared.

Then Starfire walked out of the main room.

~~Future Present~~

"Heh, its fine kiddo. Its not your fault. Remember you and the other kids are learning to be heros. Just be glad your not Nightstar for she'll be taking a harder job. But still son don't be beating up on yourself like that, cause you end up sounding much like me before us Titans became parents," said Cyborg as he sat up and placed hs hand on Vince's shoulder. "Got it Vince, I mean Cyber Spyder," he said.

"Yes daughter don't worry about what she said," said Starfire as she sat up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:22 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Yeah sis don't listen to her," said Nightfire as he went up to his sister and hugged her.

Then Nightstar hugged him back and saidas she moved away, "I know that but it does hurt when people say that to me alot. I here that from alot of people and the same thing happens to Ngithfire, but I always ignore them. But how long can I ignore them."

Then Nightfire changed that subject by saying, "That was awsome how you kicked her a** and you sounded like father for a minute there too. but still you slugged her, that was cool."

Then Nightstar laughed at what her brother said and she said, "Yeah your right. Haha!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:54 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven eyes flashed white in anger as she was about to hit Beast Boy with a large amount of magic. She paused though and looked at him. Instead of hitting him with magic, she snapped back at him, "And why are you so annoying?"

~~Future Present~~

Azar ran over to his younger sister. "Nice job." He grinned and patted her on the back. "Stupid, but freaking awesome how you got rid of that dragon."

Raven's hands lowered as all the flames were put out. She noticed the tinge of black magic surrounding the tower and smiled. "Come on, let's go congratulate Emerald." Raven said to her husband. She knew it had to be Emerald because Azar didn't surround things in magic like herself and Emerald.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:53 pm
~~~~~Past present~~~~~
Beastboy was about to yell something but instead looked down at his feet and said,"I'm sorry." He then got up and quietly started to walk away without looking at Raven.
~~~~~Future present~~~~
"Sounds like a good idea,"Beastboy said as he followed Raven.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:38 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven was about to slam her door shut, but she paused as she watched Beast Boy walk. She bit her lip slightly. ..I am totally going to regret this later, but I can't let him leave like that... I hate him for making me do this. "Wait..." She called, already regret starting to fill her. "I'm sorry too."

~~Future Present~~

Raven flew off ahead and landed by Emerald. Seeing Emerald laying there made her heart shake a bit though Raven could see that Emerald was fine. Just tired. She went over to her and rested her hands on Emerald. Energy went from Raven to Emerald, so Emerald could recover faster. "What happened?" Raven asked the others who were around.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:40 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy sighed and again without looking he said,"No..............your not."
He then continued to walk down the hallway staring at his feet.
~~~~~future present~~~~
Beasboy ran over to Raven and asked,"What happened to her."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:46 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Shoot I think I got your girl pist," said Cyborg.

Starfire walked straight to her room and sat down on her bed. She than stood back up, walked over to her desk, sat down in a chair, to a nice pink journal out and started to write in it. She wrote,

Dear Diary,

Hello there it is I Starfire again. today I am doing swell, even though Cyborg push my button on anger but I won't stay mad forever. Oh, and my wonderful boyfriend kicked his but today by the video game of fun.
If I ever do and hope that it comes true. The anyways, when I marry Robin one day and when we have children here are the names I like. Here's a name if its a girl Nightstar, like the night sky and when star's light in it. And for a boy it would be Nightfire, after my father and the name of a star in the night sky. but if I did have the third child, a girl her name will be Starlight, Midnight, Sunfire, Sunstar or Starflower, a boy it would be Sirius, Altair, Nightcatcher, Astrophel, Moonfire, Whitefire, Whitestar, or Greyfire.

Love,
Starfire

Then she closes the journal and puts it away.

~~Future Present~~

"Well, your young daughter saved me and Cyborg. And Emerald I thank you. And on the other hand my daughter just acted like her father," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:49 pm
Emerald opened her eyes and smiled. "Mom!" As she hugged her greatly. Than saw her dad and went up and hugged him to.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:51 pm
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Beastboy hugged Emerald and said,"I'm so glad your ok."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:32 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Its even cool when father slugs the bad guys. But the way you did it sis was awsome," said Nightfire.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:01 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Nightfire onestly where doyou lean such languagelike that, slug. Specially not from me," said Starfire as she stared at her husband Robin.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff