Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:59 pm
^ No, I just take the world and life as it comes. I'm not bothered if we're alone or not.
> I'm at work right now. I love my job. I work in an art gallery. It's officially the coolest job EVER!
v What's the coolest job you've ever had??  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:11 am
^ The coolest job I ever had was working in a bread making bakery.
> I got to make croissants, rolls, 7-Grain bread, Rye, and Pumpernickel bread. I also got to work the assembly line and make boxes for shipping them in. I also got to place bread into bags and push them down the line for the next group of people to add the cute lil twist ties and then they would place them into the boxes I had made earlier in the day. My favorite part though was making the stuff. They smelled so damn good!
v Have you ever worked in a restaurant?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:53 pm
^Yep I did, I didn't serve or cook though. I got to sweep and clean.

>Then they got me to fix things, some of it was pretty icky. Once in a while I would call my dad to figure out how to do something. sweatdrop Usually most of what they had me fix was pretty much common sense wink

v Have you ever do something that you thought you didn't think you could?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:01 pm
^ No, I can't really say that I did something I didn't think I could. I've wracked my brain, but it seems that when I set my mind to do something, I get it done and when I am not sure, I fail.
> I had the hardest time learning to ride a bike and leanring to swim.
V What common activity have you had a hrad time mastering?

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:13 pm
^ I think the hardest thing I had trouble learning was softball. I really didn't know what I was doing I didn't even know how to catch the ball or swing the bat right. the gym teacher spent extra time teaching me right after class. After a while I can say that at least I was competent (maybe not good though)

> I was a late learner on how to swim but at least I learned quickly. Apparently though I never learned to breath properly while swimming. Once during my mandatory swim class we were doing relays I thought I did pretty well and after relays it was free time. When that was all said and done it was time to get to the next class. I went to the locker room and got my swimsuit off and was drying off. As I did that I got dizzy and sat down, then everything went into slow mode and I saw myself falling to the floor. The next thing I know is that I am cold, naked and had a bump on the front of my head and the back of my head. (I found out later that one of the girls thought I was faking and picked me up and dropped me thinking that I would get up.) Well that was totally embarrassing, plus the teacher was so worried about me that he always keep an eye on me while in I was in the pool. redface (then there was the story about getting caught skinny dipping...) redface

v Have you ever been caught in, or found in an embarrassing situation?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 pm
^ Oh NO! That's crazy!!! rofl I'd have to say my most embarrassing moment is when I was coming out of a building at college and misjudged the shallow steps and busted my butt in front of everyone in the courtyard. I immediately got up as someone was asking me if I was ok, and I laughed it off and said yes as I hurried off, but my ego wasn't the only thing bruised! I've also had my voice get very quivery, shaky during a speech. I just couldn't control it! They say public speaking is hardest when in front of your peers, and boy was it! What!? Where you hoping for stories of public flatulence or drunken stupors!? xd
> I've always wanted to travel the world, but I haven't left the country. I have been from Florida to California, up to Tennessee and North Carolina. California was the most beautiful in my opinion, with the mountains and beaches.
V Where was your most favorite place you have ever visited and why?

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:33 am
^ Most favorite place ever visited was the Grand Canyon. I love nature. And there is a s**t load of nature there.

> Me leg muscles were hurting so bad; that it woke me up during the night and I couldn't get my leg to move. It was like locked up or something. Wouldn't bend and my foot was pointed in opposite direction. As in. left foot was lying flat pointing toward the left and not straight up and couldn't move it. Most painful experience I've had yet.

v Has anything like that ever happen to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:01 am
^ Nope, never happened to me... that sounds painful just to get the foot IN that position!
> Hmm, I don't really know what to write here... There's a lot that I could say, but for some reason, I don't feel like typing any of it... neutral
v Have you ever been to or lived in a haunted house? If so, details please!  

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:29 pm
^ I know it's an over-used expression but... OMG.... I knew I was missing yall but I didn't realise how much!!! Ok, to the question... I always felt my Grandmother's presence in the kitchen of the house I grew up in. She had died on the couch and it was known that the kitchen was her domain... always cooking,a heavyset woman that struggled and eventually died from complications of diabetes. I'd be standing at the sink, washing dishes and think I saw her walk across the kitchen behind me.
Plus, a place I rented in which the owner was convicted of.... aw, I don't remember the specific name of the charges, but the story was that he was dating this chic that had a toddler and was trying to feed her and she was giving him a hard time while the Mom was at work and he gave her a kinda karate chop to the tummy. What he didn't realise was that he had ruptured her insides. They slept with her in their bed together and woke up to find her dead. Anyway... strange things occurred in that place like the tv or radio in the living room coming on full blast in the middle of the night. Now, this could have been anything from something electrical or something else that would be a logical explanation, but I think we are arrogant to think we know everything about everything. You never know! I think it was the little girl getting into typical little kid mischief.
> I feel so sorry for my absence from the guild. There's been so many times I have felt like I have put 110% into its success and felt so disappointed in the results of my effort. I wish I knew the magic solution to make our guild a huge success!
V What do you think will bring about the extinction of mankind?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 pm
^ The extinction of man kind huh? That is a tough one. Most obvious would have to be the lack of communication between our government, federal agencies, and the President, to effective pass along crucial information to us lower citizens. Another is the way that we are treating our very own people within our own country. We can be sadistic animals at best.
> I've always been one to picture myself trying to rescue those that are not capable of taking care of themselves and to go against the government for what they've done or have allowed to be done.
v Have you ever felt like fighting on behalf of the under dog?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:38 pm
^ I usually like the underdog more than the established power. With an underdog comes new ideas, and new ideas are always helpful. It's good to always get a steady inflow of new ideas. Even if the ideas don't work, you learn something, and come up with better ideas.

> What's most annoying to me about the government right now is that they're so afraid that what they'll do won't work that they aren't doing anything. If you do something, at least there will be a chance things will get better. If you keep doing nothing, then nothing will change.

v What's your favorite TV show that's currently going on right now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 am
^ The TV show called, "Leverage." I just love that show. It stars Timothy Hutton. It is about a group of people who are actually thieves. The leader of the group, Timothy; is not a thief but comes up with elaborate and sometimes hilarious ways for them to steal. It all started when Tim's son died because of stupid a** Insurance or lack there of and something about a his son being on a donor's list awaiting his chance for a transplant of some sort, but because of the Insurance, it went to someone else and his son died. So now he goes around trying to help people who are in trouble because they were forced to be in that position or taken advantage of. Sorry for the long intro.

> Hey, I just thought about something. The show I was just talking about reminds me of a modern day Robin Hood.

v Have you ever been placed in a position where you had to do something you knew was wrong?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:20 pm
^ Yep, many times. The worst was when I had to apologise to my father's wife for things that were her fault and not mine in a bid to stop her leaving my father. I honestly wish I hadn't done that - to this day it is one of the stupidest things I've ever done.

> I have the flu at the moment, and my head is pounding... crying

v Does anyone know any good headache cures that work?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 am
^ Bullet tru the forehead.... Ahh, a bit exesive, well you could try, 2 aspirins and a coke, the sugar rush, combined with the analgesic of the aspirins, should de-pressure your head veins.... Some other remedies, could work, but would be a little bit exesive to...

> Mental Preparation, I will pierce my other eyebrown. Might try meditation to lower the pain.

v Have you ever been with nothing to do for 2 months, as I am right now?? Vacations aren't so good this time. crying  

Mage_Kikasium

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 am
^ Well, actually you really can't say that you have nothing to do. You just posted on Gaia didn't you? mrgreen (Sorry for the taunting.) Anyway; yes I have. After I had a tumor removed from the lower part of my Spine, I wasn't able to do much of anything for almost three months.
> Well, today is the day I meet up with the electronic wheel chair people, physical therapist, and family doctor. Hopefully we will have a close to this long drawn out crap.
v Is there something currently nagging you that you wish would hurry up and be over with?  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games