Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:11 pm
Well Capcom wouldn't think about killing him off anyway since he has so many fanboys so...This conversation never happened.... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:23 am
Well, that's exactly why Capcom wouldn't think about saying that RE4 never happened. So, I don't understand these people who are hanging onto that hope, saying, "It's possible that in RE5, Capcom will pretend like RE4 never occurred." Not gonna happen.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:14 am
Depending on the quality of the movie, I might put it in my heart. biggrin Aherm... I mean the storyline. Totally what I meant. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:17 am
Umm... What are you talking about, now?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 am
Degeneration. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:29 am
Oh, okay, I thought you were referring to RE5 as a movie, for some reason. I was gonna say, "Usually, in movies, the camera does more than just follow behind the protagonist's back the whole time."  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:17 am
lol that movie would suck if that happened. It's like almost not being able to see the main character's face the whole time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:10 pm
Actually, if they made RE5 a movie then not seeing Chris' (new, not like his old awesome self) ugly mug wouldn't be bad at all.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:04 am
You would rather be staring at his a** the whole time?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:01 am
Lol, even *I* wouldn't want to stare at someone's bum for the entire length of a movie.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 am
And that's saying something.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:17 am
NotteRequiem
Lol, even *I* wouldn't want to stare at someone's bum for the entire length of a movie.

xd

I just wanna point out that the Lisa thing also happened to me the first time I played, and I screamed and ran like a girl out of there so I don't really know what happened. I remember I was standing outside listening to the sounds around me and HOMG THAR SHE IS so I ran.

Not bullshitting.  

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:21 am
So now i'm going to test that theory. I'm going to play without a memory card to make it seem like it's my first time then. Since maybe it means first first time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:37 pm
I'm sure someone already posted this somewhere, and that everyone noticed this, but just in case no one knows.
Did you know that when you first meet Saddler at the church he says,"...for some donation." instead of saying,"...for some donations." That's seriously bad grammar.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:15 pm
Did you notice that in the very first Resident Evil game, in the mansion, there isn't a single window on the first floor?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff