Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:47 pm
Arctic walked through the house quietly, glancing through each room. Pausing in a bedroom, she leaned against the door frame and tilted her head, looking through the window on the opposite side of her. Why do so many people seem to know about this place, anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:43 am
Raikage_ALex
pokes head out of room at the sound of footsteps. "hey. lance? have you seen a blue swirling orb?"

"No I haven't..."Lance then walked alittle bit more."The place secure but we might want to choose rooms on the second floor,and shade on the first.So that we all can escape easier.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:23 am
"alright. just be wary of ghosts that once lived in the rooms. they grew very attached to the rooms. oh! i call this one!" the bedroom she's already in. " but i gotta look for something so i'll be either downstairs or in the backside yard." heads for the downstairs and looks around in kitchen. "hey i found ramen if anyone wants some."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:43 pm
Bachiatariko
Arctic stood and walked into the house, looking around. She blinked a few times, wondering why everyone except herself and Tarou seemed to know things about this house.

Things that they're not about to tell us...

Walking over to stand by Tarou, she asked aloud, "Why did you and your friends find this house again, Shade?"

"oh, because we got bored one day, and i wasnt in the mood to fight with one of my friend's ex- girl friend." he smiles faintly, remembering about this place. strange as it may have seemed........he doesnt remember anything about this place. it all comes in a blur, more like a flash.....  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:24 pm
then heads for the basement. in the center of the dark is the blue orb, ghostly figures and glowing red eyes. *gasp* hearts pounding wildly. "what are you doing with that? it doesn't belong to you!" the eyes narrowed and a shiver crawled up her spine forcing her back ot the door with a scream. SLAM! runs out door screaming and slams it behind her slideing to the ground on the other side.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:30 pm
walks up to alex, slowly "you ok?"
he moves back, holding his head. not...........now...... PLEASE!!!
NO!!! you HAVE to let me OUT!!!!!!i.....cant.........not again!!!!!

shade runs down the hall, and falls through a vent in the wall, crashing into the basement. when he looks up, he sees the blue orb, but in a ghostly form. it says nothing, but takes out a sickle. it locks all the doors, so no one can get in, or out...........  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:37 pm
"shade?" follows where he had just trampled threw. then looks down the vent. dammit he went into the basement. "shade! hey! are you ok?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:41 pm
"i...i dont know!!!!" the figure lifts his sickle, and shade pulls out his katana. the thing slashes at him, but his training has paid off. he blocks the sickle, and throws it out of the thing's hand "crap, im stuck!" he runs toward the door, and twists the knob, finding that he IS stuck. "damn it, damn it........... i think i'm gonna be down here for a while, alex. go try to see if you can get lance!!!" the reaper comes floating up the stairs, leaving shade vunerable. "oh crap.........." he turns around, facing this thing.............................  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:46 pm
"Alright. LANCE!!!!!!!!!GET YOUR BUT DOWN HERE! WE GOT AN INTRUDER PROBLEM AND SHADE NEEDS OUR HELP!!!!!!!!!" jumps threw the vent as well and lands ontop of the red eyed thing. "teach you to mess with my friends. " covers his eyes and puts one foot on his back and the other on the ground and flips him over his head landing on the damp dirt floor. "street liveing has really come in handing." backs up till shes standing right next to shade. "you ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:51 pm
just stands there, not moving. he grabs his side "cripes, i think it got me..." he lifts his hand off his rib, and there is blood on his shirt. the thing gets up, as if it wasnt hurt. he then summons two more of his goulish friends "umm guys.......... we have a slight problem."
shade tries to stand, but he almost loses his balance. he grabs the railing, and holds his katana. "listen, if i dont make it, make sure these guys know at least one spell." he smiles weakly "i dont think i'll be able to hold them back for long.....not in this state."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:01 pm
"what?! your not dieing. not if i can help it. if you die here you'll become one of them." indicates to the ghosts standing idle. "one of them...thats it!" runs over and reaches for the orb but is blown away. quickly stands up again and heads for it. a stronge wind had begun in the basement. "gotta get that orb back." looks over and sees the thing heading her way. "back off." kicks it in the gut but it grabs my leg. "dammit! get off!" reaches up and breaks threw barriar taking hold of the orb. the ghosts shake their heads and begin to move. then they all fly over and attack it makeing a big hole below it and pulling it in. i start to get pulled in as well. "let go!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:11 pm
"oh hell no, not this time you dont. stupid b**tards!" grabs alex's hand, and pulls her up. "just let me handle this........" he starts to mutter some unknown language, and his arms transform to his werewolf form, but with blue markings. he lifts both his hands to those creatures, and says "OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:15 pm
"NO! NOT THE GHOSTS! THATS MY FAMILY! they were only trying to save us." crawls over and sits by shades' feet still clutching the orb for dear life.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:00 am
"WHATS GOING ON!?"Lance shouted running down stairs to them.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:34 am
sits trembling by shades feet watching her family be taken away from her once more. wipes away tears from her eyes trying to be strong.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff