xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:58 pm
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94

oh s**t 0.o i hope she didnt hear me........

Hear what!?*Naoko is right behind you, Gaara walks up to Heather, arms crossed*

ur gonna kill me 4 real if i tell u, im positive. so i bettr just get it ovr with. i kinda called u a guy, since i had no idea if u were a boy or girl. that's all i need to say, so kill me if you can *holds machatte in a offensive stance*

*Naoko grins*I don't blame you.*Walk in front of you* i wont kill you...without Gaara's permission.*Gaara waves his hand out* He didn't say or do anything against me...do what you want...*Gaara walks about a mile away,yells* READY!*Heather 0.0, runs over to Gaara, Naoko looks over her shoulder at DJ*'
User Image

im not afraid of you. come on, hit me wit all u got *grins lik a maniac*

Careful sparky, no foaming.*Naoko puts hand up*
User Image
*DJ cant move, the water in DJ is pulled out and DJ drops dead waterless*
Don't mess with me weakling*Naoko looks pissed*

who.....said......anything about....me bein weak! *tightens grip around sword, and charges wit all might in body, as the watr is bein suked out* sh...s**t. *collapses on ground* cant .......freakin.........move!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:59 pm
DJShadow94
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94

ur gonna kill me 4 real if i tell u, im positive. so i bettr just get it ovr with. i kinda called u a guy, since i had no idea if u were a boy or girl. that's all i need to say, so kill me if you can *holds machatte in a offensive stance*

*Naoko grins*I don't blame you.*Walk in front of you* i wont kill you...without Gaara's permission.*Gaara waves his hand out* He didn't say or do anything against me...do what you want...*Gaara walks about a mile away,yells* READY!*Heather 0.0, runs over to Gaara, Naoko looks over her shoulder at DJ*'
User Image

User Image

who.....said......anything about....me bein weak! *tightens grip around sword, and charges wit all might in body, as the watr is bein suked out* sh...s**t. *collapses on ground* cant .......freakin.........move!!!

hahahahahahaha blaugh  

XxStaraxX

Azrial Altruis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:01 pm
ValentinesCliche

Okay so it wasn't at his head...but still..rocks thrown at people are rocks thrown at people...

doesn't matter if you get it...you just died because of it anyhow.

And in all honesty, it's just plain rude to throw things in other people's houses.
pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:01 pm
DJShadow94
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94

User Image

User Image

YOUR ******** DEAD! Ur body needs a curtain amount of water in it to survive, u don't got any!*slices DJ's body up then burns it* There!DEAD!!
Naoko!!!* i scream as i run back* Wat the ******** u do!!!?*Naoko and Gaara just pick me up and i weep over the death of poor DJ* NOOOOO!!!!!!*i scream on the top of my lungs, we all leave*(i seriously got to go, talk to u tomorrow^^)  

gaara_no1_luver

Azrial Altruis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:02 pm
gaara_no1_luver

YOUR ******** DEAD! Ur body needs a curtain amount of water in it to survive, u don't got any!*slices DJ's body up then burns it* There!DEAD!!
Naoko!!!* i scream as i run back* Wat the ******** u do!!!?*Naoko and Gaara just pick me up and i weep over the death of poor DJ* NOOOOO!!!!!!*i scream on the top of my lungs, we all leave*(i seriously got to go, talk to u tomorrow^^)

Cya, yoh.
I'll see you around the forums some time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:03 pm
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94
gaara_no1_luver
DJShadow94

User Image

User Image

Naoko!!!* i scream as i run back* Wat the f**k u do!!!?*Naoko and Gaara just pick me up and i weep over the death of poor DJ* NOOOOO!!!!!!*i scream on the top of my lungs, we all leave*(i seriously got to go, talk to u tomorrow^^)

*waves* Bye!!!  

XxStaraxX

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:11 pm
soo...what now?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:14 pm
ValentinesCliche
soo...what now?

*Illegal Groping*  

Azrial Altruis

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Azrial Altruis
ValentinesCliche
soo...what now?

*Illegal Groping*

surprised

domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:17 pm
Oh wow, I just found a Wooden Trunk floating around my screen...

Should I sell it or open it?  

Azrial Altruis

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:21 pm
Azrial Altruis

uhm....I dunno!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:27 pm
ValentinesCliche
Azrial Altruis

uhm....I dunno!

Well, I'll let you decide.  

Azrial Altruis

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:28 pm
Azrial Altruis
ValentinesCliche
Azrial Altruis

uhm....I dunno!

Well, I'll let you decide.

...I guess...open it, and then if you don't want it, sell it...I mean, there's an item inside, right? I opened the flying box and got angelic boots...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:20 pm
*sits in middle of floor with piggy*

Where am I?

Why am I here?

Who the hell are all these peoples?!

Piggy: Moo!  

Hipster Zombie

Captain Barton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:37 pm
marry u? uh no thx im too young  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]