Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:29 pm
"just remember angel, actions speak much louder that words," susumu swims to the other end of the bath and is barely seeable through the thick mist...she exits and puts on a towel then sits with just her feet in the water. she glides her toes across the surface of the water. as she thinks deeply about the many troubling issues running through her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:52 pm
"angel do to the fact that many of my family members were murdered by you traitorous akatsuki, i could never have truce with you, i will not attack you for no reason, but i will not be an equal to you." oroami said as he saw the mangled bodies of his cousins in his mind, torn apart by akatsuki members just for the kicks.  

Havok-Trance

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 pm
"truce or no truce i heared of what you akatsuki do to people like me and i wont let that happen to me" rahenno said speaking directly at angel  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:21 am
Copyxnin fell asleep in the water since he's still young (academy student), which is why he has not said anything in a long time.
-suddenly jolts awake and sees susumu in front of him-
"ARGH!! I'm not 18 yet!!"
-covers eyes and turns the other way-  

ll Shinzo ll

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:33 am
"I was not part of the akatsuki when that happened, and they were not my plans. I can understand why you are mad. And what do we do to people that is that bad, we are basically traitorous anbu." He said to oraomi and rahenno.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:33 am
"copy, shutup, you retared." oroami said angrily as he turned to angel "Traitors should all be killed, thats what i was taught and thats what i believe, in the mist we hang traitors like you."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:19 pm
susumu laughs at the little academy student..."i'm wearing a towel, i dont know why you need to cover your eyes." susumu gets up and walks away, she walks into the changing room, and starts to get dressed. she exit's the hotsprings with everybody's cloth's

( twisted )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:15 pm
oroami smiled he had already seen what had happened. that's my girl he thought to himself.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:45 pm
walking down the streets. she giggles and begins to sprint, susumu finds a perfect hiding spot for all the cloth's each in different spots around town.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:00 pm
oroami just walked out of the spring and grabbed a towel then began to follow susumu.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:11 pm
crap the towels susumu thinks to herself...she sees oroami walking out in his towel and laughs "oroami take the rest of the towels!" she erupts while while holding up his pants which she has yet to hide.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:16 pm
"WAYYY AHEAD OF YOU." oroami said smiling as ketchi and katchi came behind him carrying the last of the towels. "dump um in the sewer." he said as the snakes sent to towels into the sewer  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:27 pm
susumu laughs and toss's him his pants. "you deserved that one" she smiles and runs down the street to hide the rest of the cloth's.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:07 pm
"your now part of the akasuki, and you dont know what you do to jicuuriki"rahenno siad in complete disrespect.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:11 am
-Thinks- "Meh, why did I choose a bathhouse with people discussing politics, especially AKATSUKI...?"
"Especially since one of them is a former member? Better get out of here before he decides to kill me like the other people..."
-Scrambles out of the hot bath and hurriedly grabs his clothes, leaving many surprised faces staring at him-
"Uhh...sorry!! um...I gotta go, erm, somewhere!!"
-stares at Angel in fear before running away-  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas