Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:45 pm
"Relax Kouga, she just had too strong of a shot." *I find the bottle Susumu poured the shots from and poured myself a shot. I down the shot and my eyes widen. I stumble a bit and catch myself on the bar.* "My God! This stuff is strong! I'll get a towel and put some tea on the stove here." *I walk shakily into the kitchen, soak a cloth in warm water, grind some relaxing and soothing herbs into the kettle, turn the stove on, adn return to place the cloth gently on Sakythia's forehead.* "There, she'll be back up in a minute or so. Hope you're not starving Kitty cause I know fora fact my cooking skills are not....... very fine tuned, only God knows when Susumu will be back, and obviously Sakythia is in no shape to cook. But the tea'll be ready soon."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:19 pm
*opens eyes alittle bit* w-wha happend? and why dose my forehead feel wet? and why dose my head hurt? what happened? and what is that smell?  

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:08 pm
*I kneel down, remove the cloth, and hold out a cup of tea.* "Susumu must have given you the strongest shot in stock cause that stuff could knock out a raging bull! Here now, have some tea and relax."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:20 pm
*brileone then enters the cafe*

"do you sell ramen here"  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:00 am
"Sakythia-san, it's best if you lie still for a moment, your body's alcoholic content is still high--you're lucky that Korn-kun was here, cuz if not then we might have had to call Snow-san in here." Kouga said in a good-natured way.
-Thinks- "If a jounin drank that stuff and got knocked out, I wonder what would have happened if I drank that..."
-Turns to Brileone-"Yeah, menu's on the table, go and have a look, though I don't think the owner of the shop can cook yet..." Kouga indicated to Sakythia who was still bedridden.

(Menu's on the first page)  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:16 am
"no I will be fine" *starts to get up * "thanks for your help korn and kouga, but I will be fine" suri says with a very weak smile " can you two tell me what happened before I blacked out and why my head hurts?" *sips on tea*  

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:24 am
hi sakythia, can you bring me some mixed vegetables please xd

im feeling a bit hungry, and i dont want to become fat xp

now i tought that brileone would be here he wished to talk to me here  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:28 am
*brileone enters and sits beside kitty*

i got a question

do you have a kekkai genkai?  

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:32 am
hi, euh a gekka watta?

i guess i dont xd

are you going to reponse on the squad9 topic?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:41 am
i did

have you ever gone on a mission  

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:45 am
yes but someone has ruined it, in this village, there arent mutch missions  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:51 am
if the day comes where we get a mission

you'll discover wat makes me and sensei so close
and simular  

brileone

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games