Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:10 pm
"Save your breath,your still wounded"he said as he continued to heal the wound,the glow disappeared and Lance sighed with relief."There that should do it..."He said as he looked at akarii.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:15 pm
Akarii looked at Lance still crying and said "There are more on the way. They seek revenge for Brother. Some are like me. Others have forms no one has seen before. They are my brothers and sisters." Kyuu looked at Burii's body and said "Akarii..... Your brother still needs you to live."  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:51 pm
"And i'll help.."Said lance as he looked at them after the burii incident he figured that she couldn't defend herself to well.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:18 pm
"hey... dont forget me... i'll be sad if you forget me.........." she said almost crying when people ignoring her  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:41 pm
"22. There are 22 of us." said Akarii standing meeting both Lance's and Crimmy's gaze "5 are weak like me. 10 are like Burii. 3 are stronger than Burii. 4, my brothers, have unknown strength." Akarii said with Kyuu on her shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:26 pm
"Thats not good..the four of us" Lance said he might have to call in some people.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:32 pm
Akarii picked up her scroll and went to Burii's body... "Kage Bushin!" Akarii said after draping the scroll over Burii's body. Akarii's scroll began to glow and the Hiragana written in blood begins to disappear and Akarii's wings go from gray to a darker black and Akarii shows a painful face  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:40 pm
"well now you have five." Alex walked in from her hideing place. " if there are more people like here" indicating to burii " and some even stronger your gonna need all the help you can get." walks closer to the group. " by the way the names Alex. hope you dont mind me helping you out."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:43 pm
Akarii smiles and her scroll has black hiragana on it and Burii's wings are gone. "If you are willing to help. Then yes. I'm gonna need more scrolls though.' Akarii says rolling up the one she just used and Burying Burii giving Burii a kind funeral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:57 pm
"well then here you go. i always carry extra on me." hands 2 scrolls down to here. "sorry i dont have many on me at the moment...." gives a little smile.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:02 pm
"Thank you." Akarii said accepting the scrolls and bowing  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:09 pm
" your very welcome." she said while also sweeping into a bow. " i hope we become great friends. every one here. even you in the back." begins chuckling and stands back up  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:36 pm
"i agree.... we gonna help you Akarii-chan..." she sad happily.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:54 pm
jumps inbetween lance and Crimmy. and puts arms around their shoulders "we're all here for ya. even if we just met you not long ago." does a happy grin.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:24 pm
Akarii smiles and shows them the line of the demons coming to attack "This is the Death clan scroll. The crossed out ones are for the dead ones. The alive ones are sorted by group. The strongest ones are at the top." Akarii explained  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff