Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:32 pm
I have had better feeling showers where I felt like a million bucks after, but that one we had sure came close. It got me nice and clean, which was awesome and I didn't get splashed when I turned on the taps.

Dad could have been nicer when it came to me going to get milk today. Maybe it would have been better if I would have gone by bus. But then, if I did that then my tv would still be broken.

Thanks to a tattle to my sister about my dad's verbal aggression and me threatening not to go to BC because Dad's attitude stinks, I got the OCAP problem fixed and apparently, if that happens again, all I need to do is reboot the system. There is a cable much like a jack to the headset that I have that says Power on the back of the converter. All I do is take that out for a few seconds like 30 or something and then plug it back in and wait until it shows the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:15 pm
empress dee
I have had better feeling showers where I felt like a million bucks after, but that one we had sure came close. It got me nice and clean, which was awesome and I didn't get splashed when I turned on the taps.

Dad could have been nicer when it came to me going to get milk today. Maybe it would have been better if I would have gone by bus. But then, if I did that then my tv would still be broken.

Thanks to a tattle to my sister about my dad's verbal aggression and me threatening not to go to BC because Dad's attitude stinks, I got the OCAP problem fixed and apparently, if that happens again, all I need to do is reboot the system. There is a cable much like a jack to the headset that I have that says Power on the back of the converter. All I do is take that out for a few seconds like 30 or something and then plug it back in and wait until it shows the time.

At this point, we cannot say whether going out with dad or not was a good idea, but at least when we go to group tomorrow you will have something intense to share.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:23 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

At this point, we cannot say whether going out with dad or not was a good idea, but at least when we go to group tomorrow you will have something intense to share.

This is true and the adventure of a day keeps on happening. Tavi isn't on tonight due to bad weather and I really don't feel like doing the dishes tonight or tomorrow. Do you think that we will be okay until Saturday morning to do them? I know there will be more to do then, but... well if baseball ends up cancelled then I will do dishes how about that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:26 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

This is true and the adventure of a day keeps on happening. Tavi isn't on tonight due to bad weather and I really don't feel like doing the dishes tonight or tomorrow. Do you think that we will be okay until Saturday morning to do them? I know there will be more to do then, but... well if baseball ends up cancelled then I will do dishes how about that?

I think that the compromise is a good idea. If baseball is on, then what we can do is we can do the dishes on commercial since Tavi isn't on. And we wait one inning per set soaked. Right now there isn't all that many to do and we can still do them after 9 just as long as you take your dinner meds at 9. Could we maybe do that instead?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:27 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

I think that the compromise is a good idea. If baseball is on, then what we can do is we can do the dishes on commercial since Tavi isn't on. And we wait one inning per set soaked. Right now there isn't all that many to do and we can still do them after 9 just as long as you take your dinner meds at 9. Could we maybe do that instead?

I suppose. That will give us about 30 minutes still to do whatever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:09 am
I'm sorry, Terry, I fell asleep! I really was going to do the dishes at 8 and watch the ball game, but...  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:11 am
empress dee
I'm sorry, Terry, I fell asleep! I really was going to do the dishes at 8 and watch the ball game, but...

Well, how about we try to do some dishes like right now then? We still have some time. True we might not get them all done, but to time it, we can watch Naruto Shippuden.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:52 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Well, how about we try to do some dishes like right now then? We still have some time. True we might not get them all done, but to time it, we can watch Naruto Shippuden.

Thanks for the suggestion! smile I got the dishes all done just before I had to leave for group. And as a bonus, I got to go downtown instead of westmount for lunch. I had a really good day today. I hope that tomorrow goes just as well if not better.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Mutilation Desu

Shoujo Spook

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:28 pm
What up guys  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:56 am
Mutilation Desu
What up guys

I am happy you posted first of all. I am trying to boost activity for the guild. It was great to have a small break from the guild for a little while, but time to get this going.

Second, I am having a beautiful morning since the weather is really nice right now and I had a yummy breakfast.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Mutilation Desu

Shoujo Spook

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:45 pm
empress dee
Mutilation Desu
What up guys

I am happy you posted first of all. I am trying to boost activity for the guild. It was great to have a small break from the guild for a little while, but time to get this going.

Second, I am having a beautiful morning since the weather is really nice right now and I had a yummy breakfast.
good luck with activity. What did you have for breakfast?  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff