Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:52 pm
Ryoko walked into the archives. He quickly began to look for what he needed. After hours of fruitless searching, he finally found what he was looking for in the back of the building. The revival scroll. He grabbed it and left the building, not intending to return.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 pm
Kit ented the Archives and gave a slight look around. Remembring the time he fell off he second story he smiled and gave a slight chuckle. Walking to the second bookshelf on the right he took a book called "Average life of a ninja." Opening it it revealed a scroll. From the looks of it it was old. And hadnt been used in decades. Sliding the scroll into the right pocket he walked out of the archives. "Coming slowly to an end..."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:50 am
Tera placed the mannequin on a table and waited for what it would do.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:57 am
Zeramaru finaly woke up. "Oh Tera its you" He said getting off the table.
"The village of snow is going to have a chunnin exam I think you should go"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:08 pm
Fenrir busted into the place and quickly grabbed a bunch of scrolls he thought would be useful to him. He quickly bolted for home, excited to become stronger.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:11 pm
"Um I think I should ask my sensei first" Tera said surprized then she sighed.
"I've heard so much things about you Zeramaru... so much evil things is it true" Tera said it looking away from Zeramaru she liked him but it is hard to accept that the guy she likes is one of the worst ninjas to walk the world.  

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 pm
Zeramaru gently placed his hand on Tera's shoulder. "Tera those things..." his voice trailed off as he looked down. "They are true. But I've changed"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:56 pm
Tera shrugged his hand off then started to walk.
"I dont know why I still trust you but I need to pass the chunnin exams now since you know the way can you lead?" Tera said this sighing afterwards.  

ACsweetpea

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:35 pm
huntr randomly walks in and takes a fire scroll and leaves to yanihasu training grounds.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:35 pm
Fenrir walked through the cloud archives and picked out the training scrolls he wanted, but before he left he passed by the ninja profile section of the archives. Looking around to make sure nobody could see what he was doing, Fenrir looked up three ninjas that had recently been on his mind. First he looked up Zeramaru and found a list of known facts about him along with various crimes which he had commited in Cloud, but not much else. Fenrir moved on and easily located Tera's profile, the gennin who'd forsaken the village to join Zeramaru. Fenrir was able to find almost everything about her that he wanted to know, but he still couldn't find any clues about what caused her to suddenly run away. She had fought Zeramru so valiantly back at the Academy. Was it all a setup? These were the thoughts that ran through Fenrir's head as he found the last profile, Masumi's. Shortly after Zeramaru's attack and teaching the academy students, the village's greatest medical ninja had moved away to become the kage of the Village Hidden in the Grass. This seemed believable enough, but Fenrir hoped to find something about her that might help him fight against Zeramaru. Perhaps she'd treated patients he had fought? While scanning her profile, Fenrir stopped on one of her transplanted kekkei genkai's. Fenrir instantly snapped her profile shut, put it gently back where he'd found it, and walked out of the archives. Something about Masumi had suddenly perked Fenrir's interest. He decided to take a vacation away from the village. Whether he would head to his temple to train, or seek out Masumi, Fenrir would decide once he safely left Kumogakure.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:18 pm
ray comes back to the cloud archives and saw a scroll he had never seen so he took it and went to the old acadomy training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:25 pm
The giant puppet stops outside the archives and Zeramaru jumps out of it upon landing his metal body created a small crater.

Zeramaru takes a scroll of lightning jutsus then enters his puppet leaving the area.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:25 pm
Fenrir entered the archives and grabbed a bunch of lightning and wind jutsu scrolls. He'd planned on using as much time as he had between the stages of the jounin exam to learn as many techniques as possible. After he grabbed what he needed he left for home.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:26 am
Medulla crawled on roof top she was watching the library. The shadow on the roof top vanished after something.  

Mahou1Kami

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:34 pm
Ryu stumbled into the Archives and used his Soil conversion to transform the rocks and dirt that was unswept off the floor to form a blanket, he snuggled up in it and fell asleep.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff