Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:31 pm
"Sure! I'd love to give you a tour around!" She grinned and extended out her hand like Hayato did earlier, "It's nice to meet you Hayato-kun!" Though very informal, she was very friendly.

Kane walked over and raised his eyebrow. He then whispered to Hayato, "Hayato-san, are you a playboy? I thought you liked Alcina-san so why're you flirting!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:39 pm
Hayato rised both of his eyebrows, his eyes flashed with anger for a moment, but his eyes were back to normal care-free ones quickly. "Oh, I'm not flirting, I'm just simply asking for a tour. Also, I was not flirting with Princess too. Wolf Kizoku are prideful people. Just for you, I'll warn this: Don't say anything like that to other wolf kizoku. They do, and so do I, have claws." He then chuckled. "Or were you simply...jelous?" He raised an eyebrow at him. "Don't worry, my heart only belongs to you." He joked, chuckling, waiting for his response. Oh how he loved picking little people's minds.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:45 pm
Kane mumbled a very apologetic 'sorry' to Hayato but added simply, "You just make it seem that way..." He mumbled another 'sorry' and put a hand on his hat, making sure it's fit on properlly as he hoped he wouldn't see that flare in Hayato's eyes ever again.

Determined to break the sudden bad mood in the air, Kisa hopped happily in front and waved her hand over, "Come on everyone! If you want to get a room or go to the hot springs, please follow me carefully! The palace is big so I hope you guys won't get lost in it!" She waited for the ones to follow her as she led them to the springs and their rooms.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:49 pm
Hayato chuckled as he placed a hand on Kane's hat. "Don't worry, I'm not like the others. I don't like to kill, and I avoide it all all costs. So don't act like that now." He took his hat, twirling it on his finger, and placing it on himself. "Ack...its small..." He muttered and tossed it back on Kane. "Now hot springs!" He cheered. He really wanted a bath. Alone, as well. He wanted peace and quiet. He wanted to think. Looking at Kane and his words, it reminded him of his past. He wanted peace and quiet, alone, to think.

((I dont know what past yet. lol. but im going to make it so he turns cold on the charas later when we get to the wolf kizoku place. xd Like i said on the profiles, he may seem like a joking happy person, but after all, he is a wolf kizoku leader. he has to becareful, and his past...what ever it is, will place a twist. 3nodding ))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:56 pm
Kane let out a high-pitched squeal when his hat was taken from him. Long white curls of hair fell from his head as the hat was stolen away. Luckily for him, he was in front of Hayato who was in front of well... the rest (except Kisa who was leading) so no one else was able to see. Fortunately for Kane, he got it back from Hayato, the only person who could've seen but ended up to seemingly not notice his real features.

"Heyy... Hayato-san, don't take my hat." Kane hid his girlish hair back into the hat, hoping no one in the group saw and if they did, they would keep their mouth shut for the time being.

"Here's the door to the hot springs for the guys Hayato-san." Kisa announced opened the door and let him enter. She closed the door and turned to the rest behind her, "So where do you girls wanna go? Rooms, tour or hot springs?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:34 pm
((Aw! Poor Hayato! But about your other question... hm... Well, it looks like Alcina or Lunis are your prime candidates right now. xd ))

Alcina was absolutely charmed by little Kisa. She followed the little girl down the hallway, un-characteristically silent for once. She was enjoying the playful banter and getting a good look around. So... This is what outside of the castle looks like... She was about to comment when Kane's comment reached her ears.

"Hayato-san, are you a playboy? I thought you liked Alcina-san so why're you flirting!?"

Alcina felt her whole face turn red and she quickly turned away. Oh my god! Was he? ...

His denial was far too casual for her tastes. She was a princess after all. It took her a while to get over her embarrassment, but when she did, anger replaced it. She completely missed the fact Hayato seemed to be having an angsty moment. She watched him go into the springs, promising to get revenge later. "Kisa-san, right?" she smiled at the younger girl, getting control of her anger. "Why not the hot springs, then a tour! I've never been to a hot springs before..." Dang it! If it weren't for that Hayato ruining her mood, this would be so cool! She'd get him, just watch...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:33 am
"Kisa-san, right?" she smiled at the younger girl, getting control of her anger. "Why not the hot springs, then a tour! I've never been to a hot springs before..."

"Sure..." She paused. She just realized that she didn't know any of their names yet--besides Kane's and Hayato's. Hayato for she heard the incident with her brother and Kane? Well, she knew him for a while. She put a hand behind her head and smiled nervously "... Um... before we move on, can I know your names please? I'm not familiar with people from outside of the palace... except the Sakanzoku. Big brother won't let me even though he studies all of them himself."  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:58 pm
She blushed slightly at her manners. Once again, she was going to blame it all on Hayato. "I'm Alcina and this is Lunis." She curtsied quickly.

Alcina had pity for the girl. Up until a few hours ago, she had been just the same. "Well, how 'bout when all this is over, I can invite you two the castle? Your brother couldn't refuse a royal invitation, right?" She winked playfully at the little girl.

((Um, it is just Alcina and Lunis here, right? No one has followed us (yet at least)... I hope I'm not forgetting someone just cause I'm half asleep...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:38 pm
( Mm.. I think that's it xd But why, what happened? >_o Been busy a lot? )

Kisa blinked innocently at Alcina. She had never received an invitation outside before. She gave her brightest smile, "Sure! I'd love to... but... I don't think he'd let me." Then came the thought about her older brother. He was very strict and was one to cancel any invitation--royalty or not. She remembered that he'd say, if they want us to come, they'll have to come here. I'm not going to waste my energy to come to them.

Kisa sighed and looked around nervously, hoping not to see her brother anywhere near her. She then whispered to them, "If you want to know why he's so strict, I'll tell you all the story when we enter the hot springs..."

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:45 pm
((If someone does follow or somehow sees them.. ninja ..Lunis would probably get defensive and attack even if it's by accident. A funny moment, perhaps..? surprised ))

Lunis had heard about hot springs from the elders in her tribe but since she'd never left the Werewolf territory, she'd never actually been in one. This one happened to smelled very nice. She briefly thanked Kisa as she sank into the steamy, warm water.

The werewolf looked into the sky and remembered her brother. If she didn't return home soon, he'd get worried.

"My brother..he's always so worried. He worries too much. I should be the one to worry about him but it's the other way around." she sighed and glared at the water in a rather comical wolf way, "Is that how your brother is, Alcina-san?"

((EDIT: Oops! I posted this just after Leri-san. Sorry about that. redface And, is the blue too hard to read? Hope not.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:12 pm
((Er, not quite... Though I have been busy (so much so that I probably should not have been goofing off last night... sweatdrop ). I just couldn't sleep last night because our experiments on oreos left me more than slightly awake for most of the night. sweatdrop Teach me to eat so many of them on a school night... I didn't have Columbus day off. As to someone following... Well, he's not here yet since he's taking a land route. xd So no point in worrying about him for a while. Oh, dear. I just realized I've been calling Wren, Arian... I supposed it'd be much easier to fix my first post than all the other ones...))

"One of them is, at least. Arian worries about me, but he never has much time." Alcina looked gloomy for one split second as she put up her hair so it wouldn't get wet, thinking about how he probably was worried now. She could have at least left him a note... "I don't even know Teilo, my third eldest brother, that well. And Cadfan... ((Who was formerly Arian in my first post. But since Wren doesn't fit him at all, I have just completely changed his name... sweatdrop ))I never know what he's thinking."

Alcina held her towel tightly to her body as she stepped in the pool. She was kind of embarrassed about the whole thing, but neither Lunis or Kisa seemed to have a problem with it... And the water felt so nice... "So why don't you tell us why your brother is so strict, Kisa-san? He seems to be about as bad as my father..."

((I'm assuming this is a Japanese style hot springs? If not, I can edit the post to make Alcina more comfortable, lol...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:24 pm
((mmm...in japan, in like real hotspring places, you dont wear towls. yeah, its weird. but, im used to it i guess. *shrug* Anyway, you don't need to, i donno abt like these places, you might wear towls. and plus, not everyone goes in complete naked. lol. I wear a towel everytime i go now since i gained weight... ninja shh...i said nothing...))

Hayato sighed deeply as he closed his eyes, trying to relax in the water. He found that he couldn't, the past was rolling around in his head, his friend, or ex-friend laughing. At him. Splashing his face, he shook his head, trying to clear it all out. He wanted to forget it all.

'I must not get too confortable with them.' He reminded himself once again. 'Or else I'll have to go through that again...' he sighed in defeat. He actually was starting to like their compay. But, like his friend, they could be only being nice just so they can earn power.

((I'm thinking of having his friend trying to kill him so he can get the "Leader" position of Wolf Kizoku. Or soemthing like that. Or a mazoku maybe? I donno, what should i do?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:38 pm
((Heh... Well, I really only watch anime, so I'm not a good source. Tohru had one in Fruits Basket and that's the last anime I watched with a hot springs. Ancient Greece, I could rant on that for long periods of time. But Japan, I only know what I see in anime... sweatdrop

Hm... You could actually combine the two ideas, probably. Have his best friend be a mazoku without Hayato realizing it. I think the best friend betrayal is a good past though. Especially since Lunis seems to be starting what would be a parallel to it.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:43 pm
((kk, ill have him be a mazoku. ^^ Childhood friend. Im gonna have him be dead tho. Hayato had to kill him in order to save his clan. so he chooses not to have anyone special to him now. where is Leri and Aisu? I want to continue the rp... xd ))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games