Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Akatsuki?
  yes
  No
View Results

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:09 am
Suichigo walked with temari Looking ahead he flicked a couple white Strands of Hair from his Face.."Hmmm...So...Konoha...Is it a Big Village..??" Suichigo asked as he had heard Rumures but he had never actually been...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:08 am
XxXRokudaimeXxX
Suichigo walked with temari Looking ahead he flicked a couple white Strands of Hair from his Face.."Hmmm...So...Konoha...Is it a Big Village..??" Suichigo asked as he had heard Rumures but he had never actually been...
Temari looked at him,"Yea,...I guess you can say that Konoha i pretty big. They even have hot springs here, something that my village does not have."Temari had now reached her house as she opened the door,"Welcome to my house."  

Diamond Sakura

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:16 am
Suichigo walked into Temari's House Looking around he turned back to Temari as he had Neared the Living Room Area.."Nice Place.." he Winked and sat down looking around a little more..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:27 am
XxXRokudaimeXxX
Suichigo walked into Temari's House Looking around he turned back to Temari as he had Neared the Living Room Area.."Nice Place.." he Winked and sat down looking around a little more..
Temari smiled as she sat beside him,"Yea, this is nice isnt it?" She placed her fan down and looked at him,"You got to see the Jacuzzi that I have."  

Diamond Sakura

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:42 am
Suichigo smiled when she said Jacuzzi.."You Have a Jacuzzi....You Must be Loaded then Huh?" he leaned forward Lightly kissing temari on the Lips blushing a little..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:38 am
"I'm aware you did not call me stupid, and it's nice to meet you." Ayame says, "May I... help with the Inn?"  

Houka_Kitsune

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:42 am
XxXRokudaimeXxX
Suichigo smiled when she said Jacuzzi.."You Have a Jacuzzi....You Must be Loaded then Huh?" he leaned forward Lightly kissing temari on the Lips blushing a little..
Temari smiled as he kissed her and softly kissed him back,"Yea,..I guess you can say that,..." she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:10 pm
Suichigo Blushed and smiled kissing back his hands on Temari's Hips His Eyes gave the Occasional Shimmer in the Light as he looked into Temari's eyes..  

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:24 pm
XxXRokudaimeXxX
Suichigo Blushed and smiled kissing back his hands on Temari's Hips His Eyes gave the Occasional Shimmer in the Light as he looked into Temari's eyes..
Temari was inheaven as she looked into his gorgeous eyes, she kissed him with passion, and held him close to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:42 pm
Suichigo Smiled And Whispered.."Stop You'll Get Me Excited.." he Laughed lightly and Held Temari on his Lap smiling a little..

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:02 am
XxXRokudaimeXxX
Suichigo Smiled And Whispered.."Stop You'll Get Me Excited.." he Laughed lightly and Held Temari on his Lap smiling a little..
Temari laughed a little,"My your very honest." she said as she held him close,"So do you want to go to the hot tub?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:49 pm
Suichigo Smiled and nodded.."what are we waiting for.." Suichigo Removed his Shirt and winked..

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:53 am
XxXRokudaimeXxX
Suichigo Smiled and nodded.."what are we waiting for.." Suichigo Removed his Shirt and winked..
Temari smirked and the she walked into her room, she came back out in a towel, and her blonde hair was all up in a hair clip,"Follow me,"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:49 am
Suichigo Smiled lightly and followed Temari Watching her hips his eyes then Leading his view to her whole beautiful body he blushed slightly and gave a lustfilt smile..

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:07 am
Temari smiled back at him as she said,"Here we are," she held her towel as she got into the hot tub.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff