Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothiing Just die already

Back to Guilds

-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Forum Games-Last poster wins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:42 pm
Grrr, why do you get the unfair advantage?
What, where'd Fallen go? I guess I should rest under this new tree for a minute while I think of where she could have gone....*sits down at the foot of the tree and leans back against it thinking, "this tree is entirely too warm to be an ordinary tree...."

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:12 am
Because I lost everything, and because like this as an after effect. If you want to go 1 1/2 years seeming all emotions as petty human emotions then you can getan advantage. Deal? Please, no.
-surpresses a giggle, then runs away-

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:18 am
Well, I would, but I think that you would prefer I didn't do that, so for your sake I'll not do that and just allow you the advantage...
*falls over as the tree runs away, stands up, realizes that the tree was Fallen, than runs after her* I guess all the time I spent running can be put to a good use now......

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:57 am
You can do it if you wish to go through that.
Crap.. I haven't really run much lately. -randomly starts heading another direction-

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:00 am
No, I think I'd rather not, if I don't have to.
*turns and follows her* this would be so much easier if I was wearing running shoes instead of combat boots.......

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:40 am
That's a good choice. I'm not sure which I'd choose.. -sigh-
-stops suddenly and looks at your feet- No fair.. -realizes Felix stopped and starts running again.- {No shoes here.}

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:50 am
I'm sorry, *hugs*
I know, I'm very sorry, even my avi's wearing them. *continues chasing* I'm getting close now!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:17 am
-shrugs- It doesn't matter to me, the choice was made awhile ago, subconsciouly. It's weird, I remember the desprite feeling to get out.. overwhelming sadness, stuff like that, but I woould never give it up. I like who I am now, I never did before.
No fair.. even with shoes that aren't for running.. Why am I running? -laughs softly- You have no need to be sorry, I'm gonna find some.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:15 am
*sigh* well, then that's what's important...liking who you are......
Well, I would offer you my boots, but your still kind of running away *keeps running, almost to you by now......*

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:11 am
Don't be upset. I've figured out what caused it. It won't happen again. Actually, it's impossible for it to, to me.
Wait. Let me get this straigh. You're gonna catch me anyway, but if I stop I get boots? -considers it- No, I wouldn;t wanna take 'em from you.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:19 am
Yes ma'am.....
I'll just go get more, they're not too expensive....*keeps running* You know, I could almost just stop you, if I really wanted to....

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:37 am
lol, you're funny.
Yeah.. you could... And where do you get them at? -stops and lays on the ground-

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:56 am
Many thanks *flourish* I do try, you know....
That....one...place.....Do you just want me to give you mine, then go look for new ones?

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:02 pm
lol, okay. you're good at it.
No. I want to get some. I don't like gifts. And I'm not gonna take your shoes from you. -hug-

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:04 pm
Wow, really? That's pretty unexpected to hear...
I got 'em at the Durem Depot.....the Coal Gunner Boots.......

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff