Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:29 am
Melody cought the food and climbed up to the branch next to itai. She smiled at him and stated "Itai you know its wrong to steal food, right?" melody questioned. Melody gasped in amasment she could she the would grave yard frm here. She looked to itai and asked "Hey itai, you can live at my house if you like I have plenty of room and its only five minetes from the graveyard....aren't you lonely here by yourself?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:10 pm
Itai smiled"Yep,but it sure does make it taste better when ya dont get caught"he then sighed"I guess I am kind of lonely...but Im usually so busy I dont ahve the luxury of time to sit around and think like I do now...but in the long run of things Im never really alone."He smiled a little,noting a hint of confusion on Melody's face"You've never been here late at night ahve you?Well,some ngihts,spirits come out and we keep each other company til the sun rises again.But as for your offer,I wouldnt mind,but at the same time I dont want to be a burden..."  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:29 pm
Melody looked at him and stated "It's wouldn't be a burden at all you see...." melody looked down "My house is really big and I feel lonley all the time so it would be good to have some compainy for once" She looked to him and asked "Itai do you think some time you could take me here at night to see the spirts?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:21 pm
Itai smiled gently"Sure I could.I could introduce you to Shi that way.And I could meet your parents..if I havent already..."He looked down at the ground"But I guess if it'll be helpful for you too,then I cant really say no."he smiled at her brightly"Thanks for everything."  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:28 pm
"If I could met your sister that would be awsome!" melody stated becomeing alittle bit hyper.

She smiled at him and stated "No itai thank you for being my friend and everything else that you do, somehow you can always make me smile" she stated gigging alittle bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:28 pm
* a girl in a cloak walks into the graveyard with a candle burning through the mist. she sees the girl and the boy, looks and keeps walking. I walks to a grave with a name Keichi Bravenheart imprinted on it, and then the symbol of the mist. lays down some white roses and puts the candle next to the grave* Oh Keichi, I miss you so much. im still a gennin, but Im getting stronger. Ive adopted a small sister, whose a jounin. *smiles* You would like her. Im sorry its been a while, the Mist has been busy. I almost joined you when we were attacked by a Leaf village spy named Ragnossa. I still havnt found love, but I hope one day I will..until next time. my dearest Koeichi.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:31 pm
Itai smiled"No problem,I guess"He then looked out into the graveyard"Speaking of sisters,isnt that your older sister over there?"He said pointing at the girl in the graveyard as she moved throguh the tombstones  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:39 pm
"Yea that's luna-sama... I'm going to go check it out you can come with if you want too" melody stated before jumping down. She smoothed her dress and walked up to luna and asked "Luna-sama are you ok?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 pm
Itai stayed cloaked in the shadows,silouhetted by the setting sun and watching the two of them with a small smile"Maybe I should go and see them..."he thought before shaking hsi head"Nah they need sometime for the two of them..."He nodded to himself,before turning his gaze up into the sky  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:49 pm
A man whose bound by earthly ties,
a bird whose wings, can reach the skies,
a tear drop fades before it hits the ground,
a girl once lost in holy sounds,
Try as I may, it doesn't last,
These words we loved, were gone to fast
A ninjas code, the world we held
A secret though, we may not tell.

*begins to cry after I recite the poem* He was my brother..*tries to hide the tears* I cant cry like this, if Im going to be a shinobi..  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:52 pm
"Luna-sama" melody gose to touch her and her eyes go wide with fear melody see's how her brother died and tears spill from her eyes. Melody turnes and runs to where her parents graves are and crouches down and cries.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:55 pm
Itai appeared behind Luna after hearing her words" A true shinobi is the ones who let emotions come even if it makes people think they're weak.Emotion causes a great deal of power in a person,wether it be sadness rage or happiness.Just because we're fighters doesnt mean we have to be mindless." He motioned to Shigatsu's gravestone"She taught me that,and I took it to heart."He patted Luna on the shoulder"If he was your brother,then cry for him.I still cry for Shigatsu and I've killed more people then I care to remember."With that he walke doff into the deeper parts of the graveyard,leaving Luna and Melody to talk  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:06 pm
Melody ran after itai wiping the tears away as she ran she spoke loudly "Itai, wait for me..." she triped and just sat on her knees watching him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:11 pm
Itai turned back,helping melody to her feet."Dont worry,I'm not leaving for that long.You can come with me if you'ld like.There's jsut one more grave i need to visit is all."He smiled slightly waiting to see what she would do  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:15 pm
Melody nodded at him and stated 'Yea I would like to come with if its not to much trouble?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff