Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
claw and dagger ((closed T_T)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you fight
  yes
  no
  i'm afraid to die
  feel the sting of my blade
  i vow to win!!!
View Results

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:04 pm
(someone be teh oppent please)
alu: please...i dont wana fight  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:23 am
but you signes up to fight didnt you little girl?*the cat said in a hissing like coice*(jynx)  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:09 pm
alu: my brother did...i was only here as a healer...im too weak to fight...*growls*  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:39 pm
but you growl like you want to there is a fighter niside you is it because your blind if you saw my sister there are more ways to see but never the less you are my opponent and you have to fight me and i have to fight you  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:58 pm
alu: fine...lets fight...ill beable to hear when you come close...*gets in a fighting stence*  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:26 am
thats better *takes out needles* im blind too so this will be fun *throws one at alus ear*  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:05 pm
zero sat down his sword seathed he had a feeling that something was up this tornament was a lot bigger then it appeared...more important ((sorry for the absence i just plain forgot about the rp))  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:20 am
alu: *doesnt hear the needles to well and gets hit by a few* gah! not bad *smells and charges with a upper cut punch attack* but i can smell ya  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:26 am
get hit in the chin hard but then recovers droping her needles but then goes for a leg sweep  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:16 pm
alu: *gets hit in the ankles by the leg sweep and does a few flips to re cover*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:45 pm
so you can see through smell that empresive i do it through sound  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:20 pm
alu: thats very impressing...but...saddly...i wana die...so i can join my parrents...but i dont wana die on this island *charges makeing a little bit of noize*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:52 pm
*gets angry moves and grabs your wirst* how dare you disregard your own life! your parents are dead but do you think they would want you to die!? i think they would want you to live a full life then die of age!*throws you to the ground*  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 pm
alu: im not like this...but i cant help it...i fel as if i was living a lie...i wish i could see so i could see who killed my parrents...*gets up and punches you in th eface*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:42 am
you can use thjose eyes of yours to see deeper into slayer*comes back with a headbutt to the face*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff