Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:55 pm
Torokukat
"In order to pass the academy, you need to take the gennin exams... I think..." Tori blinked, confused. "I dunno, it's changed lately, so it's confusing..."

"I'm a genin, can't you see my leaf headband?"(genins have headbands, academy students don't) Sien said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:16 pm
Hikari brought the iced tea.

"Sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to," Hikari said. "I just thought you might want to wake up or go home and sleep or something."  

Kendansa

Seeker

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:29 am
Kendansa_Adnilam
Hikari brought the iced tea.

"Sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to," Hikari said. "I just thought you might want to wake up or go home and sleep or something."

"Nah, whenever I sleep at home, I tend to be somewhere else when I wake up. Heh, I guess I'm a sleep walker." Sien said, taking the ice tea and taking a sip.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:13 pm
((Okay, I'm REALLY confused now. Since you joined the guild, have any jounin-level people or higher given you genin status?))  

Torokukat

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:25 pm
A small boy walked into the cafe, he begin eyeing the room catiously. The look on his face was scared, and confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:32 pm
(should they O.o?)  

KittySakurachan

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:08 pm
Shin Defender of Light
A small boy walked into the cafe, he begin eyeing the room catiously. The look on his face was scared, and confused.

Sien saw him and smiled towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:34 pm
KittySakurachan
(should they O.o?)

((Well, if they haven't, then you're still at the academy.))  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:32 pm
Hikari noticed the boy and walked up to him. She bent down until she was on his level (not very far, considering her lack of height).

"What's wrong, are you okay? Do you need any help?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:04 pm
Walks into the cafe. "Hi Hikari." She said smiling. "The doctor healed me quickly and let me out very, very early."  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:40 am
Sien finished drinking the ice tea then fell asleep, still holding the cup.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:33 am
Kendansa_Adnilam
Hikari noticed the boy and walked up to him. She bent down until she was on his level (not very far, considering her lack of height).

"What's wrong, are you okay? Do you need any help?"

The small boy looked up into the girl's eyes. He then reached out to give her a hug, his arms wrapped around her. He then began to cry.  

Shin Defender of Light

Torokukat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:01 am
Tori glanced uneasily from Sien to Hikari to the boy and to Alicia.

"Dammit, I was never too good at the whole 'sympathy thing..." She muttered under her breath. Quickly, she lay down a bit of money on the table to pay for Sien's tea and got up. "Riiiight, I'm just gonna go train, now..." The kunoichi excused herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:42 pm
Hikari hugged the boy back, then picked him up and sat in a chair, still hugging him and letting him cry until he was ready to say something. She smiled to Alicia.

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you were able to get it fixed."  

Kendansa

Seeker

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:51 pm
The boy slowly began to stop crying and looked at Hikari. He then tugged on her shirt frasntickly, "we have to save them! My mommy and daddy are still back there!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff