Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:26 pm
"well the mizukage, is my bestfriend and a former teammate of mine." oroami followed susumu "i'll need somwhere to stay today."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:15 pm
"you can stay here if you wish, its not much but i enjoy my little space" susumu puts on a another pot of water for some tea. she picks some different leaves. and combines them with a tea mix she already has made then pours the mix into a filter and lets it steep in the water for just the right amount of time. "so whats the mist village like?"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:00 pm
"well for the children, its a place where they fight, for the adults and teenagers, its our home the place where we give our lives, we are tools for the mist, but it doesn't mean we can't have fun." he smiled as he laid on the hammock slightly so susumu, could lay next to him and have enough room  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:40 pm
susumu gently gets into the hammock as to not flip it...she is still drinking her tea. she lays down with her back propped up she looks over into oraomi's eyes and kisses his forehead.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:38 pm
"the mist was a very poor village before the mizukage started fixing it up." he said smiling as he kissed susumu gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:39 pm
"i cant wait to see where you came from." susumu smiles as oraomi and her kiss. " do you think the kage will like me?"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:41 pm
"well seeing how she jumped up and hugged me when i told her anout you." oroami smiled as he held susumu close to him in the somewhat dark room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:47 pm
susumu smiles upon hearing the news, and puts her forehead against oraomi's. she gives him a cute smile. moves her hair out of the way, then gives him a peck on the lips.

"so when is the wedding?"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:50 pm
"i don't know," oromai needed to tell susumu the sad news "the akatsuki are coming to the mist, and they are focused on killing the mist seven." he said sorowfully "i may die."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:54 pm
"what?" susumu nearly chokes on her own words. "i don't want you to die. but you must protect your village as well." she looks downwards, tears gathering in her eyes.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:57 pm
oroami lifted susumu's head and smiled "susumu, will you bare my child."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:04 pm
susumu doesn't know what to say. her eyes go wide. "oraomi i...i..." the tears start running down her face...she hugs him tightly.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:06 pm
oroami hugged susumu tight "i love you susumu." he said as he held her close to him

(i gtg to bed, i'll just sneak back on in an hour or so ttyl)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:10 pm
"i love you too oraomi" susumu kisses his cheek softly and whispers into his ear "i would be delighted." she smiles and turns his head with her pointer and middle finger she kisses oraomi softly.
(ok i will be on)  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:21 pm
oroami smiled and continued her kiss  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games