Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:51 pm
"Well, seeing as they aren't on the best of terms, I don't really know, exactly. Callum still acts like he does, but Stone's changed. I'm sorry I can't tell you more, I'll have to have a talk with him the next time I see him..." Iona felt like it was her fault that Sakuya didn't look the happiest. "My little brother's a complex person, you never really know what he might do...And don't worry," she said ending on a happier note. "Stone's way stronger than he was three years ago, he can protect you!" She smiled, hoping that Sakuya would take this lightly and brighten up a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:29 pm
"Protect... huh..." she mumbled, looking down, her eyes nearly devoid of color now. "I couldn't protect my brother..." she sighed, knowing Iona probably had no clue as to what she was talking about. She looked up, smiling, brushing her red hair from her eyes. "Eh, it doesn't matter, I'll be okay!" she used a fake laugh, "I'm going to go and lie down. Wake me for dinner, okay?" she left the room, going down the hall she went into the room she had been given. She leaned against the door, tears rolled down her face as she nearly crumbled to the floor.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:42 pm
Iona smiled a little, but her smile faded when she heard Sakuya's laugh. "Okay, you rest." She said with a motherly-sounding voice, patting Sakuya on her shoulder as she left to her room.

---
[[Time lapse]]

Xander, deciding that Sakuya hadn't come to lunch, he would bring her dinner. He opened the door, knocking would be too difficult he thought. There was Sakuya, sleeping. It looked as though she had been crying, her face was a little red. Xander set the down the tray and nudged her shoulder. "Hey, I've brought you food."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:35 pm
Sakuya opened her eyes, hearing Xander's voice. It hurt though, since she had cried herself to sleep. She smiled weakly at him, rubbing her red eyes as she sat up.
"Mm... thank you..." she mumbled into her hand.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:04 pm
Seeing as how he was probably the reason she was crying, he kind of felt a little guilty--whatever it was that he had done. "Do you need anything?" He asked, trying to sound a little friendlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:05 pm
She looked up into his face, smiling and shaking her head.
"No, I'm okay. Thank you, Xander..." her shoulders relaxed as she looked at her hands in her lap, frowning. "Iona... told me about what happened... with Callum..." tears welled in her eyes and fell faster than she could catch them. "I'm s-sorry..." she sobbed.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:19 pm
Xander looked a little surprised, but then seemed to relax a little, though there was still a grudge in his eyes. "He just snapped one day." Xander informed her. "He never really said why he hated her...he just did." He sat down on her beg, which was quite fluffy and billowy. He wasn't expecting it to be so. He patted her head gently. "It's okay, Sakuya. Three years has given me enough time to heal, for the most part. It seemed that when she first met Callum, she was ready to break it off anyway."
Xander never said 'her' name. He would only speak of his former girlfriend in pronouns and never call her by name; "Meggie".
She was a different kind of girl, a spunky one. Xander had first been attracted to her when he realized she wasn't going to disappear. He really didn't know how he had this ability, it was just a sense that told him things. Unfortunately, it didn't tell him if they were going to die of natural causes of not.
His ability to tell if one was to fade or not wasn't enough to save Meggie. Callum had slit her throat while she was sleeping.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:28 pm
She reached over and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly (with him still able to breathe). She looked up at him, her lower lip jutting out a little in a defiant pout.
"I'm still sorry...."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:33 pm
There was another flicker of a smile on his face. "It's okay. We'll just have to see what happens this time...And I will now allow a repeated move..." Which was just Xander's way of saying "don't worry, I'll keep you safe".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:59 pm
She looked up and smiled brightly;
"Okay! I guess I should eat while its hot, huh?"

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:17 pm
"Oh yeah," Xander said, pushing the tray in her direction. "Nearly forgot about that...." He patted her head gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:07 pm
[[>.> <.< I ISH BACKNESS!!! Lol... nice avi, Toxic-chan!!]]

Sakuya dug in happily, enjoying the feeling of food filling her stomach again.
I'll never know why I stopped eating, I enjoy this way too much! she mused.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 am
[[8D I'm back too!!
Lol, after so long~]]

Xander heard the front door being opened once, and looked a little curious. He placed a hand on Sakuya's shoulder, "I'll be back." He rose from his seat on her bed and walked out of her room and into the hall, and turned a corner. It was one of the other 'residents' that had returned from shopping, evident of the several plastic shopping bags strung around the man's arms. Out popped Iona, as if on cue. "Did you have any trouble buying anything?" She asked the man.

The man looked reluctant to tell her, but did so anyway. "Yeah, I might have gotten your favorite brands mixed up..." He sounded a little regretful.

Xander chided himself. He must be paranoid to suspect the door opening or closing to be a bad sign. He shrugged off the scene he had just witnessed and returned to Sakuya's room.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 pm
Sakuya looked back up at Xander with a confused look, he looked a little dazed. Or mad at something, she wasn't quite sure.
"Are you okay?" she asked, having finished her meal.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 pm
"I'm fine," He muttered, almost brushing her away. He had to be paranoid, or something. Are you protecting her, or are you protecting yourself? Lately his thoughts seemed to be scrambled about. "I'm just tired," He added.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games