Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:30 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

We just bought a dozen muffins from COSCO! The greatest muffins ever. I like taking the chocolate chip ones and making Zesty Chilli Chocolate Chip Muffins. (Has to do with Phantom). They're so good!

hows that have to do with Phantom?

It was a fanfic for a contest. My friend and I won for having the most original idea. We had Erik teaching Christine to cook. And she acidently spilled chilli on the muffins. They liked the taste of it. At first though, Erik thought the chilli was.........well, something else.

Erik? Christine?...who are they?...i dont remember seeing them in the series...

NOT SWORD OF TRUTH PHANTOM!

oh what Phantom then?

The one who makes his home in the 17th cellar of the opera house.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:54 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

It was a fanfic for a contest. My friend and I won for having the most original idea. We had Erik teaching Christine to cook. And she acidently spilled chilli on the muffins. They liked the taste of it. At first though, Erik thought the chilli was.........well, something else.

Erik? Christine?...who are they?...i dont remember seeing them in the series...

NOT SWORD OF TRUTH PHANTOM!

oh what Phantom then?

The one who makes his home in the 17th cellar of the opera house.

oh you mean Phantom of the Opera?
i havent seen the new one...i saw the old one...and i believe we read a story way back when in HS...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Kahlann

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:59 pm
ok wait are we talking about phantom or phantom of the opera?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:51 pm
im still not shure which myself...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:30 am
*walkes in* Phantom of the Opera?! *sits down and listens*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:02 pm
Yeah. I refer to POTO as Phantom. Most Phans do. I've been into it all my life. Heheeh..........and I've read all the books, and seen all but one of the movies they made. So far, my favorite is the 1922 silent film with Lon Chaney.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:47 pm
Okay. *puts on the newest POTO and grabs a bag of popcorn*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:49 pm
chubby_choco

::huggles:: SAVE ME SOME COOKIES!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:09 am
Phanari
chubby_choco

::huggles:: SAVE ME SOME COOKIES!
*throws you a bag of cookies*

*sings along*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:10 am
it wuz okay but i wuz nvr into....
most ppl look at me funni when i say im a fan of tragedies...
Its jst that nothing really portrays the full depth of an emotion as well as a tragedy...to me that is...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:30 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Its jst that nothing really portrays the full depth of an emotion as well as a tragedy...to me that is...

I agree with you there. Most of my stories end in tradgedy. I'm trying really hard not to have them all end in suicide or death. I've been changing a lot of them. I've got eternal enslavement, 10 thousand years spinning in a void of nothingness. Stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:01 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I agree with you there. Most of my stories end in tradgedy. I'm trying really hard not to have them all end in suicide or death. I've been changing a lot of them. I've got eternal enslavement, 10 thousand years spinning in a void of nothingness. Stuff like that.

ah...i jst think that loss is one of the few feelings that anyone can understand at least to some degree with todays society the only thing ppl can truly comprehend is loss...its a sad thing sometimes but think, s**t sells...look at newspapers...the news...bad s**t attracts ppl...its a strange thing...you have to search for good news while everywhere you turn bad news is posted in every possible format...its the reason that tragedy sells....i enjoy it cause that loss allows me to feel a deep feeling of sadness...i dont get really sad...before my ex the last time i cried wuz when i wuz so young it didnt matter...tore my chin almost off...i had one tear...like the commercial with the NA looking at the litter on the highway...and that wuz only cause my mother wuz so worried about me...other than that the only thing that made me cry wuz my ex and that wuz because some really bad s**t happened and i couldnt help and my worry and sense of hopelessness made me break down.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:25 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

ah...i jst think that loss is one of the few feelings that anyone can understand at least to some degree with todays society the only thing ppl can truly comprehend is loss...its a sad thing sometimes but think, s**t sells...look at newspapers...the news...bad s**t attracts ppl...its a strange thing...you have to search for good news while everywhere you turn bad news is posted in every possible format...its the reason that tragedy sells....i enjoy it cause that loss allows me to feel a deep feeling of sadness...i dont get really sad...before my ex the last time i cried wuz when i wuz so young it didnt matter...tore my chin almost off...i had one tear...like the commercial with the NA looking at the litter on the highway...and that wuz only cause my mother wuz so worried about me...other than that the only thing that made me cry wuz my ex and that wuz because some really bad s**t happened and i couldnt help and my worry and sense of hopelessness made me break down.

It's true that everyone can relate to loss in one way or another. Whether it be loss of a mentor/loved one, or loss of something that isn't tangible.

I remember the two times I felt loss to the point where I knew it would change my life forever.

Once was when I was diagnosed with bipolar. When they told me that, I knew that I would forever have to depend on pills to live a semi-normal existance. Or at least to function. And even though I'm still haunted by the disorder, with help from my family and close friends, I'm able to push through. But when I discovered I'd never be allowed in the military, my entire life plans had to be thought-over. That was when I decided on being a writer. That was when I realized that I wasn't just good at writing. I was meant for it. It was my calling.

The other loss was a lot more recent. I lost my Great Grandmother AND my band director, John Hickey, in the same year. Not to meantion, I'm no longer a juvenile, which makes things REALLY weird. It's like being cast from the safety of an air bubble into the open water with no chance of getting to fresh air before drowning unless I learn to swim in the next five seconds.

Everything becomes new when something changes, and once that hits you, then, and only then can you begin to grow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:02 am
^_^ Oh, boy. They're TALKING again.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:09 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

It's true that everyone can relate to loss in one way or another. Whether it be loss of a mentor/loved one, or loss of something that isn't tangible.

I remember the two times I felt loss to the point where I knew it would change my life forever.

Once was when I was diagnosed with bipolar. When they told me that, I knew that I would forever have to depend on pills to live a semi-normal existance. Or at least to function. And even though I'm still haunted by the disorder, with help from my family and close friends, I'm able to push through. But when I discovered I'd never be allowed in the military, my entire life plans had to be thought-over. That was when I decided on being a writer. That was when I realized that I wasn't just good at writing. I was meant for it. It was my calling.

The other loss was a lot more recent. I lost my Great Grandmother AND my band director, John Hickey, in the same year. Not to meantion, I'm no longer a juvenile, which makes things REALLY weird. It's like being cast from the safety of an air bubble into the open water with no chance of getting to fresh air before drowning unless I learn to swim in the next five seconds.

Everything becomes new when something changes, and once that hits you, then, and only then can you begin to grow.

hhhmmm i completely understand you situation and point of view.
I would say that im sorry things have happened the way they did but im not...
if things hadnt of happened the way they did then you wouldnt be the you i know and i wouldnt have a good gaia friend like you...wait...*looks at friends list* eek OMFG! your not on my friends list! *adds* okay there...like i wuz saying i completely understand you now. I myself only have anxiety, paranoia, and OCD to deal with...oh and sleep apnia...but you get used to them...the only things out of those that bother me are the panic attacks and the stop breathing in sleep thing...those jst suck...especially now that i have no one to really lean on...i would look for another but im not yet ready to trust again like that and wont be for a few years...hell i got along fine with it for the last 17 years before i can get along with it now. but yea dont let anything keep you back or down. go with the flow and follow your dreams and you shall soar to heights that were before unimaginable.

@Chubby: whats wrong with "TALKING"?  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces