Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Dom blushed even more, feeling a little insulted at being called 'less than ready', but also even more embarrassed at that last comment and the fact that she had had such a dirty thought in the first place. She frowned, put her hands on ether side of his head and smirked at him, bringing their faces close.
"you think I'm letting you sleep now? you have to be punished." she teased, placing her mouth on his.

[[okay so there's a squirrel outside my window, it's been there for about 20 mins just staring at me... it's starting to freak me out... my window is open I think it's thinking about jumping in and eating me... or my cereal... maybe if I throw my shoe at it?... it'll probably eat my face off if I do that...]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:45 pm
[[ D: Oh gya. I'm so sorry. How should I introduce Reckka? I have no idea. Sorry I've been gone, guys. What's happening that I should be informed about?]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:38 am
[[damnit Toxic what is wrong with you, girl? gonk I dunno really... have her like be all 'I'm so much better than you' to all the orphans and stuff I guess.... she's one of the youngest too so that's what makes it funny because she'll order around everyone else]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:43 am
He had to admit, He was shocked when he wasn't hit but kissed? He smiled "How... in the world are you going to punish me?" He asked staring at her with a lifted brow. It looked as if he was sizing her up and practically daring her to do it. Lets face it. He was highly amused by her little umm... announcement. Him punished? Riiiight... And Dwayne would suddenly get a reality check instead of be lost in his imagination all the time....

Dwayne sneezed. "Someone talking about me?" He looked around. It as a weird feeling he got. He was so lost. "Eh whatever" He smiled being on his marry way. At least until he felt a slight chill around him. It made him scan the area again. Was something following him? hunting him? Or was it just his imagination. Dwayne let out a small groan, he had no clue. "Hello?! Is someone there? This isn't funny you know!"  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

JayySixx

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:23 am
Caine shrugged slightly. "It's fine if you sleep with me, I was hoping you'd ask." he smiled, the sentence sounding a little more sexual then he had intended. He let Edward and him go upstairs and into his room. As soon as he was going to turn on the light, Edward had knocked him against the bed which made him giggle. "OoOohh, Eddy- bear, feisty, no?" he said gently playfully wrapping his arms around Edward's neck. "No need for apologies deary. I'm perfectly fine with this position..." he said softly and then pressed their lips together, actually liking the feeling of the dark around them. Feeling safe in its grasp.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:43 pm
[[Yeah, I'm sorry. Back-to-back sleepover birthdays kill me. Dx ]]

There was a small group of young orphans talking amongst themselves about past memories. Reckka became agitated quite quickly because they excluded her from the discussion. "HEY!" She barked, jabbing a finger at one of the speaker's faces. "You meanies! Lemme join!!"

The speaker, a younger boy with glistening blue eyes looked at her strangely. "What...?"

"You heard me!" she shouted back, stamping a foot. "Let me join!"

The blue-eyed boy exchanged glances with a few other people, none looked totally excited about this, but to keep Reckka from a tantrum, they agreed. "Fine," said a girl with an attitude.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:04 pm
[[thank ya Toxic, poor baby lol]]

Dom blushed, feeling insulted again, she sat back with her arms crossed.
"You're hungry aren't you?" she asked, leaning her head to the side. "Since you're a full vampire, in a minute it'll kill you looking at me..." she lightly ran her fingers over her skin, using a nail to make a small cut. Blood dripped a single line down to her collar bone, she stuck her finger in her mouth to lick off the little bit of blood. she smiled sweetly at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:42 pm
Edward grinned, kissing him back intently.
"I was hoping you'd say that." Edward said, his voice sounded sexual.
Edward's hand's reached to his shirt collar. He went down the line, un-buttoning his shirt.
With one hand he pulled it off, and dropped it to the floor. His arms held Caine against him.
To Edward, not wearing a shirt made things easier.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:10 am
Caine watched Edward and couldn't help but giggle, running his fingers playfully through the other boy's hair. He bit on Edward's lower lip, tugging at it slightly before letting go. He glanced over at his bed side through the dark and subtly snapped his fingers so the candles started burning. After this he focused back on the man at hands, pressing their lips together again.

((whose shirt did he take off? XD odd question, I know.))

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:58 am
[Lmao his own. xd He can take Caine's off, too. ;]]

Edward pushed Caine further onto the bed. Edward straddled his knees on each side of him. Edward took hold of Caine's shirt, and it too, he un-buttoned it from the top, and slid it down, off of his shoulders.
Edward carressed his face, and continued kissed Caine eagerly.
Edward's breathing became heavier. But it was like he was going to pass out again.
Edward's hands moved from Caine's face, to his body, Edward felt his shape. It was extremely girly, woman-like.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:02 pm
[[okay shika this is the picture i promised long ago... it isn't that good but whatever it is what it is lol

User Image

there you go ]] heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:35 pm
[Haha omg! biggrin
That's cute. :] Just like I pictured it. mrgreen ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:58 am
Caine kissed the boy back hungrily with a steady lust that he was building up iside him as he helped Edward slightly to take his shirt off. He brought Edward's body as close to his as he possibly could, loving the feeling of the skin on their chests coming together, his incredibly thin body pushed up against Edward's. He smiled, lacing his fingers through the other boy's hair playfully.
Did love exist? Nah. Not to him. Not yet at least, but if it did, Edward would definitely be the one. So far.

((That's cute ^^. What do the words say?))

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:35 pm
[[Caine is saying "aww, Edward-kun look at how red your face is... so cute..." lol my friend came up with that]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:46 pm
Edward smiled. He wondered how Caine would react to what he was about to do.

Edward pulled his body slightly back. Their faces though, still attatched.
Edward's hands felt for Caine's pants. [Oohooh dirty I know.]
Edward fiddles with the belt and the zipper, eventually sliding them off of him. Edward then, careful not to detatch their lips, was able to take off his own pants, only quicker. Edward was only wearing his black boxers.[Haha even dirtier still. ;D]
Edward straddled Caine again, their bodies touching once more. Edward's heart raced. He felt exhilarated.

[Haha I bet Caine's got a boner. xd ]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games