Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:37 pm
Piosen Fang than turned herself into a dragon. A huge dragon that doged Shade's attacks, grabbed him with her long tail, squeezed him tight and threw him to the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Starfire walks back in the main room and heard what they told Gemini and even she agreed. "You know their right Gemini, you have done a wonder job. You had impress both me and your father and even the others and good thing you always payed attention to what we always tell you. For what you did today my daughter is the word fantastic and you proved to us that you have what it takes to be a hero your own self. For that I am proud of you but not to worry we will fine her, Oracle, you will defeat her and you'll be the one who will surive at the end," explained Starfire as she put ehr hand on Gemini's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:18 pm
Tetra smiled. "Well it was nice meeting you I should leave and get my sister away from this city." As she walked out of the teen titans tower.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:04 pm
"Thanks," said Gemini as she smiled. than she heard Tetra say somehting. Before Tetra could leave Gemini said, "Whoa there girl. Your a Titan now Tetra and a team member. You should let us help and besides your a Titan I specially want to help you get your sister out of this city as well and you shouldn't always do things on your own."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oracle sat down in a char and watched the fight.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:53 pm
"Im a titan?" Tetra was amazed by the thought everywere she went she was either kicked out becuz of her sister or becuz she didnt know anything.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:03 pm
"Gemini is right you are a Titan now. From the first part of today till now you are a Titan and will always be one," said Starfire with a smile. "You are our new friend and now apart of our family," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:22 pm
Tetra ran up to them and hugged them. "thank u" As she smiled feeling happy.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:06 pm
Shade's chest hurt from being squeezed, but he ignored the pain pricking at him. The fire demon laughed at him and spoke into his mind. "I can see you're having fun being beat up, aren't you little boy?" Shade rolled his eyes and muttered some words. The fire demon's skin prickled. "Alright... I'll go and help out. What's the order?" Shade pointed his fingers at Poison Fang. Flames spiraled towards Poison Fang from behind her as the fire demon let loose a torrent. At the same time, Shade let loose a large blast of dark magic.

Raven nodded her head. "Welcome to the Titans." She stepped away from the hug and shook her head. "No hugs please."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:27 pm
Then Piosen Fang turned back into her regular form when she got hit. Then her hands began to glow black as so did her eyes and she chanted, "Ora fang ta' o' thorns." Then black thorns formed in her hands and went straight for Shade and his little demon and pinned themboth to the wall. Than she transformed into a serpant, a huge one, with sharp fangs and a sharp tail. She than grabbed his demon with her tail and squeezed it very tight that it almost couldn't breath. She than threw it to the wall. She slithered to Shade, grabbed him with her tail as well, squeezed him tight again and threw him to the wall as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire hugged Tetra back but very tight and squeezing both Gemini and Tetra.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:02 pm
"Uh, mother your squeezing us, specially me," said Gemini as she was loosing breath from the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Oracle watched the fight she thought to herself, 'I wonder what that worthless other self of mine Gemini is doing now. Probaly having a tea party instead of pratciing to fight me and may even kill me if she wants to be the one at the end living. but she won't for I shall be the victoruicse one at the end. And she'll be the souless dead body like a doll.'  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:20 am
'Yeah Tetra welcome your never on your own now we Titans..' Robin suddenly cut the memory of Nimbus was to painful to recall.

Nimbus tweaked the machine a bit more to get it ready.. done !. He called it the hologrpahic projecter it could copy an image into its cpu changing the weaeres appearance so he could like Robin Starife or anyone !. All it needed was thier images. Times for a little house visit.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:48 pm
"Robin whats wrong?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:48 pm
"Daddy, whats wrong?" asked Gemini as she put her hands on his arm.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:03 pm
Shade growled. The little demon cried in his mind. "Dismiss me! And summon something tougher!" Shade sighed. He knew something stronger would help a lot. His body hurt, but Shade wasn't about to give up. He muttered an incantation. "Restrian oma Zeran." A crack split in the ground and a large demon came forward. It was about 9 feet standing and covered in dark flames that would burn pretty much anyone it touched. The afrit (it's name was Zeran) stepped forwards and shot a large blast of flames towards Poison Fang. Shade swished his hand to dismiss the smaller demon, which left gratefully. Meanwhile, Shade rubbed his sides to ease the pain. He was watching Poison Fang, so he could jump as soon as it looked like Poison Fang would head towards him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:29 pm
Brother Blood walked into Nimbus's room and said,"How are you Nimbus."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:32 pm
As Oracle watched the battle she said, "Wow this battle got more interesting but too bad its going to ennd soon since the time is almost up."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff