Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SAILOR MOON COMING BACK IN 2009 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Lillian Van Dort

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:09 pm
I hope this is true, I can't wait for the 6th season. I'd love to see Sailor Moon throw her Moon-Tiara boomerang back to whatever channel its on in Japan. Sailor Moon making a comeback= Super Awesomness.

Did Cutie Honey make a comeback or is it cancelled?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 pm
IS THAT TRUE!!! I WANT TO SEE THE TRUE....OH MY GOD THAT WILL BE @#?% AWESOME!!! blaugh xd  

She-Lynx

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Diamond Sailor Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 pm
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh heart xd 3nodding I hope it's true!!! I'm just sooo Exiced!! I hopoe it's true!! I love Sailor Moon sooooooooo Much!! >.< Sailor Moon was my first and only Episodes and movies I watch!! I want to become a manga Artist badley!! I want to talk about my real life. I hope to become one!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 am
sailor moon is coming back yay  

Kikyo_137

Kikyo_137

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 am
i heart sailor pluto yo  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:16 am
sailor moon furever  

Kikyo_137

NocturnalShadowz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:47 am
omg that would be the best thing ever. they need to take all of the stupid shows off tv and but the good ones like sailor moon back on  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 pm
when sailor moon comes back, im definitely going to have a party to celebrate her return. sailor moon forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

CS Sailor Mars

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:42 am
I so wish it would be true!!!!....but I really doubt it crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 am
hey i got this quote from moonkitty.net from their news post dated from 9-11-09

"Sailor Moon Anime, Manga, Movie, Live Action and Musical (Sera Myu) News.
# HUGE WEEK IN SAILOR MOON NEWS! Toei has started celebrating Sailor Moon's 20th Anniversary and has announced brand new season DVD box sets for every season of the Sailor Moon anime! You can read more about this huge event in my original news post but if you just want to cut right to it and pre-order your limited edition box sets you can get the first box here and the second box here. Amazon.co.jp is offering a huge 26% OFF for pre-orders on these boxes so they're well worth a look. Personally I pre-ordered mine yesterday from them"

& this from moon-chase.blogspot.com on 9-9-09

"ANIMAX has finally issued a press release announcing the Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon DVD Collection release. It doesn't say anything new except that it does confirm that they are being printed on dual-layer DVDS, the sound is monaural and there will be textless openings included as extras, and series notes of some sort (for now). The 20th anniversary page lists that features are subject to change, so we may get more extra features (and if fans are going to spend a small fortune on the boxsets, we hope there will be more)."

toei's site about the new dvds... http://www.toei-video.co.jp/DVD/sp21/sailormooncollection.html

well that's all i heard about new sailor moon news for 2009...couldn't find anything about a continuation  

Adrastia217

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:39 am
NO Way biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:41 am
i dowt that dude wen they canseled it from the us they still had tuns of episodes they had new powers and new salor stars it sucked that they canseled it but dude it's omost 2010 so where is it?  

MidnightNinjaX

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:40 am
In 2010 Italy will be airing Sailor Moon and then if America is lucky we will get to see Sailor Moon again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:53 am
that's great for italy...i read a while back that they started a petition to get it on the air again...i'm happy for them

hopefully america can be just as lucky one day  

Adrastia217

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miss Lillian Van Dort

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:38 pm
Sailor Moon IS back on air in Japan. No joke.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff