Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus the Sun God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:33 pm
Greetings my brothers and sisters in Christ!

I'm Mark, or Marcus here in Gaia, I'm 24 years old, I'm from the Philippines, a full time medical student and a part time DJ, I love music, dancing, drag racing, basketball, movies, hanging out with friends, drinking coffee, and most of all praising God by way of music!

My journey with Him started with my ex-girlfriend who's really a devout Christian, I started going to their church, and i fell in love with Him, i saw what i have been missing all this years! the answer to my prayers! the fulfillment i was looking for! since i love music so much, i joined the youth and the music ministry. even though me and my ex broke up already, i still thank her for opening my eyes on the Love of God!

To God be the Glory!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:54 pm
My name is Sarah, I'm 22 (whoa, I'm getting old...), married to a wonderful husband, and I'm from Virginia. It feels weird actually having somewhere to say I'm "from", because I'm an Air Force brat and before now, I've never lived anywhere permanently.
I don't have any kids (yet), but I have an overabundance of pets: a conure, two canaries, a tank full of fish, and two rats.
I've grown up in a very religious family (we're LDS, more commonly known as Mormons), and I've always had a testimony of my Savior. It's taken years for it to mature, and it's still growing.  

Kalai3

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100

Circumstantial Orgasm

1,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 pm
Hey~
Name: Devon (Its a guy name D: I KNOW!)
Birthday: December 4
Dislikes: People who try to prove Christian's that their theory about creation and God is wrong, rap, and country.
Spiritual Journey: I was saved around the age of 7 years old. I've only had 1 friend since the 3rd grade that I can talk to about God. I've felt alone at times and thinking about God and his plan for me made me stop thinking about suicide. And I'm also very blessed because I have God in my life~ <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:00 pm
Tell us your name, age, where you're from, and a bit about yourself! If you like, you could also tell us a bit about your faith journey!

Hey, I'm Mel and I'm an 17 year old senior. I found God long ago when I was little and I still try to follow Him today even though I dont live at home anymore. I stay on campus at school and my dad is a preacher. I try to do a prayer circle here at school and I'm a member of FCA.  

AlaniMily

MidnightSun24

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:39 pm
Hey i'm meg. i live way up in norhtern vermont (about 10 min. from canada)

i've been i christian my whole life, but then in 4th grade when i switched churches i realized i didn't know a lot about god. i rededicated my life to god shortly after switching churches.

i love listening to the klove radio station. it has good christian music.

For all the girls out there. diary of a teenage girl by melody carlson are relly good books  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 pm
Hi. I am Colleen and I an 45. I have been Gaia for a little over a year now. I am addicted!! I live in CA. I am happily married and have 4 wonderful children and a beautiful granddaughter. I am truly blessed!
My family attends church regularly. I help out in the Children's Dept and my husband plays in the Worship Team as a drummer. My 2 youngest children help me at church also.
I have always known about Jesus, but it wasn't until I went a Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames play, that I verbally accepted the Lord as my Savior and stated the Sinner's Prayer. I still make lots of mistakes, but I know God forgives me. What a great God we serve!  

Gramma in 2007

Wealthy Elder

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Mistress_0f_Dragons

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm
My name is Hilary. I am 20 years old. God has been amazing to me, but I still struggle. PM me or check my profile for more info about me. ^^ Peace and Love, my sibs in Christ! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:06 am
HI im hannah and im fourteen i play the cello and also am involved in club volleyball. Im your typical teenager i like to sleep and eat. I have always been christian but never was really into it until about idk six months ago i think....i went to a church camp and finally felt God's prescence.  

hamster13313

LordTalisEraphen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:26 am
Hello the names Joshua im 28 and a seventh day Adventist but probably not much longer... I love God I love his word and that is what my life is centered around . i hope to get to know all of you and im happy to be apart of any christian family smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 pm
Hello, I am 43, a mother of 4 boys the oldest is in the air force. The other 3 are teenagers(Lord help me!). I have been a Christian since 2002 and love my Lord and Savior and bless the day I became a Christian. I love reading the bible and other fiction/non-fiction books. You may say I am a bookworm. I love romantic, mystery and some historic books. I also love to cross-stitch(as I am making my nephew's baby blanket right now), crafts, interior decorating as well interior remodeling. I love to take old furniture and then remake them into something new(i.e. paint, fabrics, and so on). I also have a passion for photography, sightseeing, traveling(oh yeah!) as well as fishing, hiking, kayaking, camping and any outdoor activites(in the summer of course....winter...BRRRR!) I would love to make more Christian friends here and hope to chat with them. So if you want to be my friend, let me know. Thank you.  

PurpleAngel2God

E_Cutie_222

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:37 pm
Hi, you can call me chris, but the name is NOT christina or crystal or anything like that. or you can just call me E_Cutie_222. the first time somebody ever called me "cutie" online i was like "uhmm... what?" so i prefer either chris or my full username biggrin
I was saved at the age of five. 3nodding
Im 12
a little about myself: i love music. i really want to get into marching band, but on-field percussion (not pit {pit is kindal ike the instruments you can't march with in percussion}) ((percussion is drumming, for those who don't know. any thing you can hit, scrape, shake, ect. to make music is considered percussion 3nodding ). I also love art. I LOOOVE drawing. another thing i like is books. and talking. i talk a lot. and i love hanging out w/ my buddies. I dislike slow computers, mosquitoes, and people calling me things. sad
umm... thats really it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 pm
im destiny and im 17 almost 18  

purplekewii

Kari the Archer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:28 am
Hi! my names Aneesah. Im currently 17 years old, and i'm a anime freak.lol i enjoy helping people who are sad, wish i could help everyone, but, life isnt that way.. xD
and for my faith journey, well, im slowly starting to regain some of my faith in God about how he'll bring me the one thing i want the most  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:54 pm
E_Cutie_222
Hi, you can call me chris, but the name is NOT christina or crystal or anything like that. or you can just call me E_Cutie_222. the first time somebody ever called me "cutie" online i was like "uhmm... what?" so i prefer either chris or my full username biggrin
I was saved at the age of five. 3nodding
Im 12
a little about myself: i love music. i really want to get into marching band, but on-field percussion (not pit {pit is kindal ike the instruments you can't march with in percussion}) ((percussion is drumming, for those who don't know. any thing you can hit, scrape, shake, ect. to make music is considered percussion 3nodding ). I also love art. I LOOOVE drawing. another thing i like is books. and talking. i talk a lot. and i love hanging out w/ my buddies. I dislike slow computers, mosquitoes, and people calling me things. sad
umm... thats really it

Pit was ok. We don't do much. I was in pit last year, I played the triangle, bass drum, tambourine and gong xd
but yeah I think you'll enjoy drum line way more, yu get to do more and you get to get people all excited haha  

Short Melancholic

Short Melancholic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:06 pm
Hello everyone, my name's Holly and I'm 17 and I live in Virginia.
My favorite things in the world to do are cooking(desserts!) taking care of all my pets, reading, getting on here xp snowboarding and horseback riding (and I am an otaku I love all the cue girly animes)
I do yoga to stay in shape and I really like poetry and any sort of philosophic books and I think I'm either going to be a nurse or a pastry chef.
I was raised in a Christian home but I didn't get saved until I was 14 in church camp one year it was so amazing, I felt the presence of God for the first time heart
My dad is a Methodist pastor but I go to a non denominational church most of the time (Calvary Chapel if you've ever heard f it) But I'm actually getting interested in becoming a Catholic(PM me if you have any information on that)
Other than that, I would really like to make some Christian friends on here so PM me if you want heart

Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff