Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
The Great Defiance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:48 pm
"Brilliant!" Avin exclaimed, jumping up from their seat.
"I've been getting awfully cramped," Miles stretched, removing the over sized boomerang from his back and laying it on the table with the other weapons.
Kraid lay his scythe against the wall nearest the table before they both sat down. "Now then," he began, linking his bony fingers together. "Allow us to introduce ourselves, I'm Kraid, and this is my brother Miles," The skeleton motioned to the fair-haired boy sitting on the opposite side of the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:36 am
"We've met," Shea said. He then glanced at Kanji."Could you release him? I don't wanna hang around with a fireless Phonix for the next hundred years."  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:23 pm
"Very well. Release!" Kanji's bonds were then freed. "My name is Erik, and no, I am not evil, it's just the cloak. If I took off the cloak, my amazing aura would drive you all insane. And black absorbs energy quite well, so I wear black. Got it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 am
"Thank you," Kanji said, fluttering to Sheas shoulder.
"I don't care what you wear," Shea said with a shrug."You didn't kill as soon as you saw me like most people would have, and that is the reason I agreed to help you look for the owner of this house."  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:23 pm
"And I am still extremely grateful. I'm willing to work with you if you'll work with me. I've been on both sides of justice..." Erik said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:51 am
The brothers sat leaning against the table, smiling to themselves as the others spoke.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 am
"I'm mostly on the wrong side of justice," Shea admitted."I said I'd help you and I will, but remember that it might lead to the authorities getting involved."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:32 pm
"Authorities? The foolish mortals who try to uphold the law? As far as I know, they only get in my way." Erik's voice had a twinge of anger in it.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm
"All this talk of Justice has got me quite famished," Kraid chimed in. "I'm all bones," He held open his robe, revealing the skeleton beneath.
"Come off it," Miles chuckled, shaking his head.
"But seriously though," Kraid stood once more. "You two sound like schoolchildren 'Oh, I'm so bad'; get over yourselves and let's head out and find this missing person."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 pm
"One does not need truth of how evil I can be. I have much to answer for." Erik's voice trailed off, as if he was remembering all he had done.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:03 pm
"Right, right, You're bad," Miles muttered, rolling a cigarette and lighting it with a snap of his fingers. He took a drag and shook his head, relaxing more in his seat. "So, while doing all these terrible things, did you happen to pick up a sense of punctuality? Or did you pass that one up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:27 pm
"Time means nothing to me." Erik said. Erik was within two seconds of cutting the cigarette in two. He hated smoking.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:25 pm
Shea was there before him, setting his sword back on the table before any one noticed he lifted it(except maybe Erik, I'm still not sure what he can do). A moment later half of the cigarette fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Miles exhaled a lung-full of smoke towards Shea, snapping his finger at the end of the half still remaining in his mouth. "With all of the terrible things the two of you have done in your lives, Who would suspect smoking as one of your peeves," He removed the remaining smoldering bit from between his lips and flicked it to the floor, crushing it out with his boot. "And if you're worried about someones life, don't worry about me, I'm already quite gone," He grinned, placing a hand over his heart.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:35 pm
Erik smiled. "So, undead are we?"  
Archive