Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 pm
(Oh and you do know that even as a jounin YOU ARE FIGHTING 2 PEOPLE that are also Jounin level so since im a Sannin i can go through the gate since your the only one there)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:01 pm
(Dont worry alicia hes actully only academy level hes very weak he knows no high level jutsu)Sypher turned to asaba and said "Seriously man please get out of the village were almost defenceless and empty nothing here" Sypher then turned to oramai and said " Dude shut up if we abandon we will be known as weak ill help protect this village".  

M o k i F a i r y

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:56 pm
"Asaba, just consider it, leave the snow, leave gyou alone, he will cease his intentions on the War." Oroami said as he used the yellow haze jutsu (i think that is the american name for it) to leave the village.

Gyou walked through the door, "Asaba, my god son tells the truth, this war is not concerned with me, i will cease all actions with the war, if you only cease your fighting here, i will spar with your ninja if this is a test."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:39 pm
( you guys just don't listen to me)

Asaba sighed and waved to Gyou and spoke " make a blood contract that you will have no partaking in this war and I will agree to leave your village without killing you or your shinobi" he said as he looked at him and awaited a response

ken-faita

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:41 pm
Gyou smiled "of course," he said as he cut open his hand and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 pm
(Better do the contract soon before i end up killing him at the gate mrgreen twisted )  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:05 pm
((who the hell r u and were r u from))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:08 pm
(who me? oh and pay attention at the gate not here mrgreen )  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 am
((aww...they're giving up!?!? Wheres the fun in that? Oh and sorry for the delay! Two days in the german countryside with no internet. Man...well if they are waving the white flag then set terms. Like make them surrender their snow jutsu or something.))

(Yuan dashed up to the Kage's office. Seeing it wrapped in a tight barrier, he relaxed slightly. No good to stand around half-cocked when he might not even get to fight. That thought put him in a sour mood. He was looking forward to at least a small battle. Yuan crossed his arms in front of himself as snow blew around him. A dark look entered his eye. This war wasn't starting as well as he had expected. Although this meant that their political agenda was still secure.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:31 am
Jynx approached beihnd Yuan, seeing the barrier cover the Kages office's. Jynx moved close to Yuan and spoke "I thought you were at Cloud fighting, but when I went there I ended up fighting every ninja they had, I almost died thinking I was saving you." Jynx explained shiverring a little from the cold. "When you think about it its funny, but when you experience it, its a bunch of bull." Jynx smirked a little looking down in his accomplishments.  

Baby Jynx

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:22 am
My appologies. I was only conducting some business there and then pulling a hasty retreat. You would have been wise to do the same, or else get drawn into battle with that man Oroami. He has a frightful temper, that man. I likely would have been drawn into battle with him by now had it not been for that temper of his. I do love a good fight, but people like him get so emotional. When people like him make a battle personal, they take all of the fun out of it. (As Yuan spoke of Oroami he grimaced. He just didn't think he would ever get along with that man, and his god-father Gyou wasn't much better.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff