Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 am
akio he thought in his head then said by accident *thats a pretty name...oppps that was suppose to be a thought oh well* blushes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:05 pm
" Thank you" She smiled back. " Jack-sama, What will be my next mission?" She asked.  

alykun17

3,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:09 pm
Ryuu paused and said *waid missions cool can i go with jack* Ryuu waits for an answer  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:57 pm
"off course i was just about to tell you she will be your sensei. Miazaki Akio is a new jounin" Jack said and gave akio a scroll.
"your mission is to stand guard by the dorms while teaching Ryuu jutsus and maybe yourself"

((just look at the snow jutsu list and it is in the scroll))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:06 pm
[]=thoughts
Ryuu thought in his head [sweet i get a jounin whos my age as a sensei wait..... man i need to catch up to her i stareted late] Ryuu says *cool i was just about to head over to the dorms any way thanks jack maby i wont do wat i did to the old kage ur not that bad well seeyay meet u at the dorms miazaki akio sensei* Ryuu leaves the academy with a grim of a mischevious plan and gose to the dorms  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:27 pm
" Thank you Jack-sama, I'll be off then...." she said heading out to the dorms  

alykun17

3,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dickjoke

Backwoods Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:48 pm
A new acdemy student then walks in the door, shivering from the cold outside the classroom. 'sigh I hate being the new kid' she thinks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:16 am
Jack walks into the academy and spots the new student.
"hello there I am Jack Fox. I'll be teaching you" jack said smiling but quickly closed the door.
"When you are ready we start"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:51 am
"MATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee" Screames woman voice from the hallway before the room.
Few seconds later someone steps into the room.
A girl gasping for air and holding his cheast leans on the door for second.
*hufh*"My name is Medulla.."*Gasping*"Its a pleasure to meet you." She says then falling to the floor on her but.
"I am sorry that i am late." She says looking on floor embaraced.
"I will go on and take my place the..." She mutters and goes to sit before desk ment to pupils.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:44 am
((Okay ingnore that -__- Seems like now one comes here so i will jsut have fun by myself xP))

Medulla Sat before her desk spinning a kunai on her hand.
"Hmm booring as always." She said Watching out from the window.  

Mahou1Kami

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:06 am
((hey... ok here is the quick slice I am only online for a short time every day so pls bare with me I will try to get you to chunnin rank quick but it depens on how you fair in the chunnin exam first ill teach you to be gennin k...))

Jack looks at her then says "my aren't we exited."

Jack smiles then says "Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation). this jutsu is essential for you to learn here are the seals and practice ill watch"
Jack first demonstrates by making the seals then a ball of snow formed.

((post 3 times per jutsu to train it ok))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:11 am
((OKAY! ^__^))

"Oh dear lord more snow!...." Medulla mutters trying to hide her boredom.
It was the snow village in snow country... There was so much snow that only a crazy person would wish for any more of it, still as shinobi it was her duty to learn how to create more snow.
"Osh ill start then sensei!" Medulla says concertrating her whole will power on the jutsu at hand.
Hmm this should be interesting after all its easier to memorize seals than use a kunai. Medulla Thinks as small smile rises to her lips.
"okay ill do this" She mutters performing the seals.
"Yuki Sojuu" She said trying to concetrate all the chakra she could to her hand. Snow started to cover her palm, first in more like ice form than snow.
But small pieces of ice slowly attached to each other creating snow.
Slowly but certainly.  

Mahou1Kami

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:27 am
"Yosh yosh.." She mutters almost forgeting that sensei was there.
The small snow pieces made by ice pieces started to fuse creating more snow, slowly small ball about size of marble ball formed.
Medulla swiped her forehead. This was her first time using chakra for something else than making ice pieces for drinks.
*Phef* " Was harder than i thought" She muttered holding the small ball on her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:39 am
The ball started to melt, lot faster than it had toke to create it.
*Gah!* "Noo dont melt." Medulla says to the ball, tears almost started to flow on her eyes.
"More chakra more chakra." She mutters trying to make the ball grow.
The ball though seemed to not agree and kept melting.
"Awww come on.." She mutters trying to concentrate more.
There was only some liquid left on her palm when finally she managed to stop the melting, the liquid iced slowly making a mirror like surface on her palm.
"Gomen...." She mutters staring at the small ice on her palm.

((3 posts mrgreen ))  

Mahou1Kami

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:48 am
Yosh he didn't notice... i hope. Medulla Thought watching Jack's somewhat dreaming expression.
"Yosh yosh, grow my little friend." She murmured starting to grow the ball from what was left again. The ball grew to be size of small mouse.
Medulla sliped small voice, revieled that it had worked.
Hehe, guess i must be genius after all.. She thinks then laughing to her own joke.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff