Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:32 am
Drake walked past the gates heading towards the harbor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:00 am
Oroami passed the gates, the guards nodding to him as he did.  

Havok-Trance

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:18 am
Drake walked past the gates to the Yukikage office.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:20 pm
Daisuke, Zann, Niomi, and Hanzou continued their journey to the Gate. Finnaly, we're at the gate. I am exhausted. Let's go to the Yukikage's office.  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:51 pm
The cloaked figure from the habour walked up behind Daisuke, in the same pace as before. He wasn't used to the cold weather, neither was his falcon, who had hidden inside his cloak for warmth. Together, they walked towards the Yukikage's office.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:03 am
Zann walked swiftly out of the village, his cloak tightly around him to keep warm.  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:23 am
Daisuke ran out the gates trying to keep up with Zann. Then he relized that he might not have been going back to the cloud. He slowed down and caught his breath. the temperature didn't really affect him but it did to his summon Niomi.

"Here come on my jacket. Keep warm."

Then the headed to the outer rim of the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:07 pm
Phi stops at the harbor and wait for his parnter.  

xPhi-Phix

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:11 pm
Sengetsu arrives and turns to Phi."come." he continues into the snow village.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:14 pm
Phi follows. "Where to."  

xPhi-Phix

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:43 am
The clay eagle and Marquis fly swiftly into the village, putting out the fire ontop the birds back, and still finishing his meal Marquis scopes out the land. Jumping off the birds back he lands in some unpacked snow and lands rather softly. The eagle flies high into the sky while Marquis walks slowly towards the village 'This place is defenitely a welcome change' pondering Marquis finish's his meal and throws the stick used for cooking into some adjacent and random trash along the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:34 am
"Hmmm, has my chakra betrayed me? what i am looking for is not here...how odd" Marquis could of sworn the thing or one he was looking for was in this village, "ahh the cold is messing with my senses" he looks to the sky and jumps into the air just then his clay eagle swoops down low, gracefully marquis lands on the birds back and flies into the horizon.  

marquis27

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:51 am
Sypher walked still slowly through gates looking around at the changed village. "Wow this is differentish" Sypher said while walking towards the yukikage's office.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:08 am
Jack walked through the gates with a slight smile then it faded. He headed for his office preparing for ...Paperwork.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:53 am
Marquis and his clay courier eagle swoop down to the gates landing and kicking snow into the air, Marquis jumps from his birds back and walks into the snow while the clay eagle circles over the city  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff