Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm
Luo shrugged, and put his index finger in the air as if to point something out. "A ninja never gets warning. And each one is 75 pounds, so in total 250 lb. to start with. I just upgraded to 100 lb each."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:15 pm
Zane finishes putting on the weights and slowly rises to his feet. "Wow, this is tough, I don't how you do it." Zane stated as he struggles to lift his right foot and steps forward. Then he moves the left. Zane began to walk slowly, all the while grunting and moaning with every step.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:21 pm
Luo laughed jogging in place. "It's hard at first, but trust me you get used to it. Like these weights probably hurt as much for me as those for you, but I strive though it." Luo then looked at the ground and back up at Zane. "Hey, you forgot to put on your arm weights. You need fast and strong punches to go with those fast and strong legs."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:38 pm
Zane held forced a handsign with one of his hands and yelled out, "Mizu Bunshin no jutsu!" A water clone forms in front of Zane from the water of the lake. "Help out will ya?" commanded Zane as the clone strapped the weights unto his amrs. Zane's arms went straight to the floor as he hunched over. "This is a little ridiculous," Zane states as he walks around like an orangutan.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:52 pm
Luo attempted to stifle a snicker, before he moved his sprained wrist with the weight on it. "Ahhh! Crap!" He then sighed. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. So let's get going...or walk for now."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:00 pm
Zane struggled to position himself upright and began to walk alongside Luo. It was getting easier but still pretty tough. "I may just be getting the hang of it now."  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:19 pm
Luo nodded. "Good. So what's been up with you? I've been fighting for the whole day yesterday, so I never really got a chance to see what's up."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:47 pm
"Well I've just been dazing on by. I came second in my fight, it wasn't too bad, I wasn't injured too badly, just a couple of burns," replied Zane.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:00 pm
Luo nodded. "Yeah, I heard you went up against that guy Sano. He's supposed to be some sort of human puppet right? I wonder how someone would even beat one of those things." Luo thought to himself how it was possible, while walking along. It was getting a little easier to handle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm
"Yeah tell me about it," Zane said as he decided to pick up the pace. He was getting more and more used to the weights. "I tried everything. I'm sure Fire would have done well but I don't know any."  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:02 pm
Luo, now jogging nodded. "Yeah, his body probably wouldn't be able to take it. Did he know any fire jutsu?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:38 pm
"Yeah surprisingly he did, that's how I got those burns," Zane pointed out as he jogged alongside of him.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm
Luo laughed a bit, tearing off his sling leaving only a wrapped wrist so he could pick up his pace a little more. "Isn't that a touch of irony? Wanna here about my battles?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:08 pm
"Yeah it was irony...but hey I thought it was awesome that I got to use my Demonic Ice Mirrors. I was completely trapped, he couldn't do anything. It sucked though that I used up all of my chakra, oh well." exclaimed Zane as he matched his speed with Luo's. "Yeah tell me about them,"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:32 pm
Luo grew wide eyed with excitement. "Really? I would have loved to see that. I'm sure you scared him half to death with that move. Just be sure to use it as a last resort." Luo sped up a little more, pushing himself. His wrist was healing nicely as it had stopped throbbing. "Oh yeah, my battles. Well the first one was drawn out. Areku and I tried to take out that girl Tera who used the exploding clay. She had this clay bird that gave her an advantage we didn't like. We brought her down, and depleted all of her clay stash except for one clump, but Zeramaru stopped the fight for some reason and passed us all. Then the match against Vrail was quick, but good. Since the first day we met him, I had been devising a plan to beat him. And it worked. I used the armor of wind to keep him and his jutsu at a distance, created a clone as a distraction, and then used the stupification technique. I then had my clone hit him with one of Hajime's senbon. Then, his speed kicked into high gear, and we had this replacement jutsu battle where we appeared behind each other, and then right before the poison took affect, he charged his chakra, grabbed my hand and shocked me half to hell. That's where I got the burns from, and the sprained wrist is from holding my umbrella really tightly to defend."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff