Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:05 pm
Eris5
Susumu and Luna arrive at the training grounds in a gust of wind, Her blonde hair waving in the wind she looks to Luna and pulls out a scroll. The scroll contains information of academy level and gennin level medical jutsus. "Pick which one you want to learn next."

Shiatsu (Massage) --
Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
Tekishutsu (Extraction)
-Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
Jokyo Dokubutsu (Poison Removal)

(This is before the match) I think Power of Resistance might be useful, but so would oxygen supply. what do you think Lady Sususmu?  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:29 pm
*after the match walks over to the field totally pissed off. finds the biggest rock she can and focuses chakra and punches the rock* Stupid STupid STUPID *screams* HOw could I be so blind, how did I just fail like that! Of course both Zane and Luo won, they always look at the guys differently AHHHH *punches the rock again. falls to the ground and looks up at the sky filled with snow* They should just leave me here to do...I failed you mom..  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:26 pm
Sano walked into the training grounds in a depressed manner and looked around for Jono. "Hey! What did you want to teach me?! I need to be back there so I don't miss my fight! This better be good..." Sano took a seat against a tree and waited for his training to begin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:35 pm
"Sorry!" Jono's clone as he walked onto the field a little behind schedule, "Got lost. Everything looks the same around here. White." Pretending to blow some wind into his hands while rubbing them together with friction, the clone truly was unable to feel the temperature. "Anywhom. Down to business. Jono wanted me to give you this scroll so that you could learn jutsu. Since he knows how to do it, I can instruct you on how to perform as well as going through the movements with you. Maybe even get Jono to perform the jutsu from wherever he is." The clone spoke as he delved into his stomach to retrieve a scroll. Once successfully acquired, he tossed it to Sano. Within the scroll was a list of various jutsu that Jono was going to teach Sano:

Academy Student-

Name: Muki Suna Kaishin (Inorganic Sand Conversion)
Description: By placing their hand against a solid object, the user of this technique can convert it to sand. Generally only inorganic objects may be converted, but at a higher rank, the user may also convert minor organic objects such as plants and tree's as well, though people and animals are obviously out of the question. The main purpose of this technique is to allow the user to completely destroy an object; once it has been turned into sand it cannot be returned to it’s normal state. The size of the object that may be transformed is dependant upon the user. While with low levels only fairly small objects could be converted to sand with any reasonable degree of speed, anything around the size of the users fist essentially, but at higher levels entire walls could be transformed to sand in an instant. Additionally, the hardness of the material being converted affects the time needed to convert it, as such while simple stones could be converted extremely quickly, metal would require a longer period of contact, making it typically unsuitable for use on weapons except in special circumstances.

Genin-

Name of Jutsu: Hawk of the Desert
Rank of Jutsu: D-Rank
Range of Jutsu: N/A
Jutsu's Element: N/A
Description: Sand control required. This is essentially a jutsu created by sand users that couldn't control the element of wind, but still wanted to fly. The user places small pads of sand under their feet to start and use those as initial place holders, causing the user to rise. Using this alone, the user is able to gently glide around, but only at low speeds. When the user wants to move onto the faster, they could try using the initial settings, but it would only end in failure. For higher speeds, they must lean forward and provide one large pad for the chest to keep them up and therefore taking off the need for the feet pads to provide balance and focus solely on the thrust. Additional control can be attaining by the user forming small spheres of sand in their hand to allow for sharper turning and rolling. Although handy to have, the user must practice a great deal or they will loose their balance and fall, which is why it is still limited in its speed.

Chuunin-

Name: Panku Suna no Yoroi (Bursting Sand Armour)
Description: This is an improved version of the sand armour. Instead of simply blocking damage from affecting the users body the armour now actually ‘fights back’. When a blow against the armour is struck instead of simply cracking the armour bursts outward sending sharp shards of concentrated sand directly back at the attacker. The user has no control over how the shards fly but it is extremely difficult and dangerous to attack a person using this skill unless done from a distance.

Name: Suna Futoiude (Great Arm of Sand)
Description: A huge arm forms from the sand, and tries to grab the enemy with it's large clawed hand. This jutsu usually forms an intro to Sabaku Kyuu, but can also be used as a shield or powerful punch. The arm can be guided, and stretch easily beyond 50 feet in length.

"Quickly now, we don't have much time. If you manage to finish all of these quickly enough, we can move on to the second scroll, but these hold more importance." The clone spoke with the dust in his voice audible. "Start with the inorganic sand conversion, very vital if you can use it to a well enough degree."

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:42 pm
Sano rose to his feet and nodded as he read through the scroll. "Right..." Sano picked up a chunk of snow and began waving his hands over the sand like a magician. {1/3}
Sano smiled at his small joke and placed both hands over the frozen water and began passing his chakra through the medium. {2/3}
Sano felt the composition of the snow changing in his hands. He opened his hands slightly and peaked in. He had a disappointed look on his face. He then laughed and through the sand towards Jono's clone. "Come on! That was pathetic! Next!" {3/3}

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:45 pm
"You won't be saying that when somebody stabs their precious blade into you, you sock 'em one, maybe stab them, then diminish their weapon to nothing but sand. Or maybe you need a little sneak attack. Play possum, convert sand. Then, boom. You've got yourself some sand to use however you want." The clone tried to explain the various uses accompanying the newly learned jutsu. "Next, try Hawk of the Desert. A custom of Jono himself. Allows you to fly and get a bird's eye view, as well as vantage point over the battle field. Maybe hide in the air while your opponents fight some clones down there."

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:50 pm
After reading the description of the Hawk of the Desert and placed his hands on the ground. He changed the composition of the snow around him into a nice sized patch of sand. He then placed his feet on the sand and prepared for the next step. {1/5}
Sano formed the necessary hand signs and forced his chakra through the sand. He felt the sand begin churning under and he looked down and to better control it. {2/5}
Sano's left foot raised slightly and then his right. He rose slightly, but fell back to the earth when he lost his balance. {3/5}
He stepped back into the patch of sand and used more chakra and more sand to have more stability in the air. He began to slowly rise, almost losing his balance here and there, but he was doing much better. {4/5}
Next, Sano tried moving around and was able to move at a very slow speed. So, he decided to make a patch of sand for his chest like the scroll mentioned. He had more stability and a slightly higher velocity, but it still wasn't the greatest. {5/5}

Sano landed and picked the scroll back up to begin on the next jutsu.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:54 pm
Sano sighed and created a sand armor to prepare for the Bursting Sand Armor. With the seals complete, Sano smacked his knee and waited for the shards to come out, but nothing significant happened. {1/7}
"This is...hmm..." Sano formed the hand signs again and focused more of his chakra into his armor. He smacked his knee again, and once again, all that happened was the sand fell off a little. {2/7}

((Try to finish later, I hope...I have to eat))  

Plexilate

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:42 pm
*the girl jumps into a tree and watches the two nin with interest* this could come in handy..  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:43 pm
Sano cursed silently and forced as much chakra as he could into his armor. He then slapped his knee again and nothing happened. He began yelling at himself and hitting his knee harder and harder until his finger tips fell off. Sano yelled even louder and then some little tiny purple capsules rolled out of the tips of his fingers and hit the ground. Upon impact on the ground they exploded and a purplish gas began filling the air. Sano ran out of the infected area and looked at his fingers closely. Poison? In my fingers? Blades in my shins? This body is awesome. Sano retrieved his fingers and replaced them in there sockets and prepared to retry the jutsu. {3/7}

With a new sense of hope, Sano fixed his Sand Armor. This time, though, it felt different. It felt like it had a life of its own. With a smirk on his face, Sano reached down and slapped his knee. When his hand came in contact with his knee he felt as if the sand wanted to move. But, Sano's eyes deceived his feelings. All that happened was...well, nothing. Not even sand trickled off his leg. It was progress, but not much. {4/7}

Sano forced even more chakra into teh shield and hit himself in the leg once more. The sand shifted slightly on his leg as small specks of sand flew out at his hand, but nothing much more. {5/7}

Sano felt as if he was catching on to the technique as he concentrated the large amount of chakra already in his shield. After taking a moment to collect his chakra, Sano hit his stomach and small hills shot out and met Sano's hand. He jumped in surprise and looked at the scroll. "Ah, dang...It's supposed to "burst" not jut..." {6/7}

Sano focused his chakra slightly more and smacked himself in the face. On impact, Sano's hand shot back out and hit his hand. His hand flew back and the armor then burst out and hit his face setting off a chain reaction. Sano laughed to himself as he cancelled the spell and picked up the scroll ready to learn the next jutsu. {7/7}

Plexilate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:52 pm
"Very nice...very nice...When you become a Chuunin, I'll be sure to pass onto you the Sabaku Kyuu and it's deadly follow up." Jono grinned as a slightly sadistic smile curved across his lips and he watched with interest, curious of how Sano's next task would unfold.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:56 pm
*you here someone clapping from the tree* Bravo Bravo, Encour (?) *laughs* The legendary ninja of the sand *smiles*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm
"Well, I guess I am pretty amazing. This guy here, he's okay, but I wouldn't go calling him a Jono or anything." The clone chuckled as his eyes glided over to the new arrival on the scene, "So who may I ask is our audience this evening?"

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:04 pm
Sano put down the scrolls and converted more snow into sand before he began the jutsu. Then, he stood up and began to create the hand. He formed the hand seals and the sand around him began forming into an oversized arm. {1/7}
The arms length increased slowly, but as mass increased, the sand became more and more difficult to control. Sano paused and held the sand there to regain his control over the large...log. {2/7}
After a few moments, the control returned to Sano as he began to form the rest of his Arm of Sand. Sano began to lose control again when he tried to form the fingers, so he stopped trying to form them, and just created a block of sand for the hand. {3/7}
The Genin then tried again to form the fingers and thumb, but still found it difficult. Four creases began forming through the tip of the block and the sand soon resembled a large hand. {4/7}
Sano held the hand there and then tried to rotate it and control it like a normal arm. He soon realized the level jutsu this actually was, and was barely able to move the hand. {5/7}
After minutes of practice, Sano's span of control increased as he was now able to rotate the arm around its X-Axis. He then began pulling it back and pushing it forward with ease. But, the jutsu still wasn't perfect. Sano then concentrated with all his might as he began to slowly move the fingers up and down.{6/7}
A functioning, giant hand of sand now filled the area in front of Sano as he pulled it back to him. Sano laughed as he stepped on it and lifted himself into the air.{7/7}

"Haha! Alright! Well, that's it for this scroll...Do we still have time to work on the next scroll??"

Plexilate

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:05 pm
*jumps out of the tree* Oh just a little gennin from the mist, nothing worth mentioning..however i do have my skill when it comes to medics and posion. And who may i ask am i watching?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff