Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:25 pm
Guys...My dog is going to die in about teo months crying i took her to the vet coz she was vommiting Blood and the vet said something like unless you have insurance we cant treat her...then I got really pissed and nearly beat the s**t outa the vet crying crying 6 years I've had that dog... crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:14 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
There's actually quite alot of games I'm looking foward to,but the ones I mentioned actually have a release date.If you wanna go by all the games then God of War 3,Kingdom Hearts 3,Final Fantasy 13 and versus 13,Ninja Gaiden 2,Assassins Creed 2...so...many...games eek I always put in alotta time too,as RPGs tend to suck it up.Over 350+hours in Digaea 2,250+ in FF12,now I'm playing Digimon Dusk and I have no idea how long that'll take.I remember playing FF12 so long in a row(18 hours straight)my eyes were bloodshot,lol.I've been going it like this since I was about 13,but I've been gaming since I was 2.

same here pokemon almost took my art hands from me playing to much omg
and when i start playing games when fest Nintendo came out and im 23 now so i don't know how long ive ben playing games but i give you props tho  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:16 pm
Tyke_333
Guys...My dog is going to die in about teo months crying i took her to the vet coz she was vommiting Blood and the vet said something like unless you have insurance we cant treat her...then I got really pissed and nearly beat the s**t outa the vet crying crying 6 years I've had that dog... crying

omg i hate vets thay tryed to fix my cat and i was like no because i
wouldn't do that to my self so ******** vets  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:43 pm
trainerghallan
Tyke_333

omg i hate vets thay tryed to fix my cat and i was like no because i
wouldn't do that to my self so f**k vets

I've never had a problem with my vet and the staff where I go is always friendly,but just like doctors,alot can be real asses.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:04 pm
I learned the hard way my parents got my two cats fixed the girl died and the boy had to go to the vet (the good vet) for medicine cause he was in pain for a whole night (the bad vet thought the boy was a girl so my cat got operated on more then he was supposed to do) I feel really bad poor kitty would cry every time we put him in the carrier and in the car ever since after the fixing
some vets are cool and others are asses I agree. I'm very sorry to hear about your dog that is awful and sad. cry  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:05 pm
well i need may doc Evin if i hate him thats just how it is  

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:14 pm
trainerghallan
well i need may doc Evin if i hate him thats just how it is

I agree I just hope there are more nice ones then mean ones ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:19 pm
I wanted to be a vet,but I decided on being a game programmer instead.Everyone kept pestering me to be a real doctor,but I don't like people and I love animals.If I was to be a vet I'd try to set something up for people that couldn't pay right away.I'd make sure you're dog didn't have to suffer.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:31 pm
as for me i was going to be a cook but i deiced to be artist  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:52 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I wanted to be a vet,but I decided on being a game programmer instead.Everyone kept pestering me to be a real doctor,but I don't like people and I love animals.If I was to be a vet I'd try to set something up for people that couldn't pay right away.I'd make sure you're dog didn't have to suffer.

my mom wanted to be a vet also. but decided to go for a doctor instead she is a nurse right now. she also the towns school nurse. how is being a gamer programmer?

Ghallan you should still cook a lot I miss your stir fry so much it was the best tasting ever. Uncle Mark is a big time cook he can even do sushi.  

Strawberry Akiza

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:22 pm
Miho Rose
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

my mom wanted to be a vet also. but decided to go for a doctor instead she is a nurse right now. she also the towns school nurse. how is being a gamer programmer?

Ghallan you should still cook a lot I miss your stir fry so much it was the best tasting ever. Uncle Mark is a big time cook he can even do sushi.

I'm not a game programmer,I want to be and I'm looking into making it a college coarse.I already have concepts for 2 games though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:36 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Miho Rose
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

I'm not a game programmer,I want to be and I'm looking into making it a college coarse.I already have concepts for 2 games though.

that's awesome good luck with that. sounds like fun.  

Strawberry Akiza

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:39 pm
Tyke_333
KILL THE VET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anyone told me that in that tone i would kill them bury them and piss on there grave then dance on it if she is vommiting blood she might have an ulser which can be fixed expensive yes but the damn vet should have layed it on you in a more caring way i hate vets who are only in it for the money i want to be one to help animals if you dont have insurence i would treat it anyway it would have cancer in it heart and it is coughing up blood i would keep it there free of charge to make it comy for it last moments of time and would let you see it whenever you wanted 3:00 give m,e a call ill meet you there and give you support during it shows how much i love animals i guess i dont know  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:41 pm
slayer898
Tyke_333
KILL THE VET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anyone told me that in that tone i would kill them bury them and piss on there grave then dance on it if she is vommiting blood she might have an ulser which can be fixed expensive yes but the damn vet should have layed it on you in a more caring way i hate vets who are only in it for the money i want to be one to help animals if you dont have insurence i would treat it anyway it would have cancer in it heart and it is coughing up blood i would keep it there free of charge to make it comy for it last moments of time and would let you see it whenever you wanted 3:00 give m,e a call ill meet you there and give you support during it shows how much i love animals i guess i dont know

wish all vets and doctors were like that  

Strawberry Akiza

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:02 pm
All of this has inspired me to ask about pets.What pets do you have?I have a 3 year old German Shep. with black,tan and white markings(he's a BIIIIG dog,at 105 lbs)and I have a 9 year old tabby cat named Shadow.The 2 don't get along.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games