Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 am
((Dang it...I'll edit. Ronnel said two, so that threw me off. Give me a few minutes))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:52 am
((AAAAAAAAAAAAND...GO! *Jeopardy Theme*))  

Fanoto

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:49 pm
Ed practiced the hand seals and began to concentrate. He made the hand seals one more and said " Gokakyu no Jutsu " and he filled his lungs with air. He made the ring shape with his fingers and let out all the air but nothing happened.

1/7

Ed made the hand seals again and said "Gokakyu no Jutsu" and did the same hand signal in front of his mouth and he let out all of the air in his lungs but still nothing happened.

2/7

Againe he made the hand signs the time breathing air at the same time. He put his fingers infront of his mouth and said "Gokakyu no Jutsu " and smoke came out of his mouth and Ed started to cough uncontrollably.

3/7

Ed again made the hand seals and made the other sign in front of his mouth. He breathed in all the air he can and said "Gokakyu no Jutsu" he let out all of the air he had at one time and still only smoke came out.

4/7

Ed again made hand signs and sucked all the air he could again. "Gokakyu no Jutsu" he said and made the hand gesture in front of his mouth. He exhaled all the smoke but for some reason his toung burned. "OW!" he yelled.

5/7

He did everything again and said "Gokakyu no Jutsu" this time he pursed his lips and made a hand gesture in front of his mouth he let the air in his lungs out and only smoke came out but this time the smoke was extremely hot.

6/7

Ed made the hand seals once more. He breathen in all the air he can. then he said "Gokakyu no Jutsu" He made the hand gesture in front of his mouth, pursed his lips and let a little are out but as fast as he can. He aimed at a tree this time and a long stream of fire came out oh his mouth.
The ice on the tree melted and Ed said "that is one powerful jutsu" then passed out becasue of the rank of jutsu it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:55 pm
Sano watched closely as Ed attempted to learn his jutsu and laughed when he passed out. "You got knocked unconcious because you created a stream of fire? Wow...You're going to have fun during your fight..." Sano walked over to Ed and propped his legs up to help prevent shock. "Geez..." Sano sat down next to Ed and waited for him to awaken.  

Plexilate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:57 pm
Ed woke up with a huge headach "What heppened? I remember doin a jutsu and passing out that was all"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:00 pm
"Heh, well, yeah. You created some little lick of fire and passed out a few days ago....There's no easy way for me to say this....You missed your fight." Sano hung his head and avoiding eye contact with Ed so that he wouldn't realize the prank he was pulling.  

Plexilate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:02 pm
"Why is that tree still burning?" Ed said when he realized that he also aimed at a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Sano cursed under his breath quietly while trying to think of lie. "Oh, well, you see, I've been keeping it lit so that you wouldn't freeze to death out here." Sano nodded. Yeah, that could work. Yeah, perfect. Sano stood up and walked over to another tree and grabbed a branch and threw it into the fire. "See?"  

Plexilate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 pm
Ed gave him a confused look and said " The chunnin level jutsu really takes its toll on someone dang." Ed said "So what shall we know next?" Ed said smilling. "Actually never mind lets go take a rest at the hot springs what do you say?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:10 pm
"Go nuts, but water just isn't my thing. Seeya little rascals later." Jono remarked as he rubbed his hand over Sano's hair just to mess with him. Leaving the area, he decided to head back towards the Grand Hall.  

Fanoto

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Sano didnt reply so he headed of to the hot springs to rest and relax a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 pm
"What do I say? I say we go back to the village, the exams are over. Remember? I just told you?" Sano stood up and pushed Jono off of him and then looked over to Ed with a sly grin on his face. "Race you to the cold springs!" Sano ran off and just before he was out of sight he jumped behind a tree to spy on Ed to see if he fell for the trick.  

Plexilate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:28 pm
(im already at the hot springs.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:28 pm
After a few minutes of waiting, Sano realized that Ed wasn't going to fall for his prank, so he headed back over to Jono. "I'm really bored...I think I'm going to go over to the Great Hall." Sano then realized that Jono was already heading that way, so he fell into step behind him trying to mimick his every, awkward moev.  

Plexilate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Ed got into the training ground and his Sano's hand somewhere. He took out the scolls the clone had left him and started to remember which one were for him. Then he started reading them.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff