Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:43 pm
[[oh don't worry silly, I wouldn't hurt you... you have to make me REALLY mad for me to even think of hurting you ^^ yea... dragonology. we're kinda bored here...]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:30 pm
((Sorry guys I have to go to my d**k-faced dad's house every other week, on friday Ill disappear agin, sorry guys, but Ill try and be on as much as I can.))

Mint laughed and pointed to a small closet and smiled. " There is a small bag of cat food in there along with his bowl, oh and Haze, don't go down there without me, they would tear you apart and devour you while you're heart is still beating in your chest, if you want to see to home come to me 1st, and invite your friends, They just might like to see our little hell hole." Mint didn't seem to playful anymore, he then smiled and went back to cleaning. " Be good you 2."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:50 am
[wow same with me except i like my dad lol im going to my dads this friday and im comeing bac sunday but he has internet there so ill be on]

"Thank you," Haze said and turned and walked to the closet. He opened it an dtook out the cats food bowl and food and poured some in. He set it down and scratched the cat as it ate. "Dont worry Mr. Mint," He said," I dont gots a death wish."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:07 pm
The cat purred loudly and seemed happy to have someone paying attention to him. Mint smiled and walked into the other room, and towards the twins. "You 2 seem awfully quiet."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:22 pm
[komori hasnt gotten on inawhile should we have someone take over them temporarily just in case she gets back on soon]

Haze chuckled slightly and continued to scratch the cat,"lol so does that cat have a name," He said and followed Mint into the other room," and ive been meaning to ask but...um....those demons and all the other things in this house they wont attack us while we sleep will they." He asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:47 pm
((....I dont know, if you want to I guess you can, I dont know how to play pissy twins....))

Mint smiled. "His name is inu, and dont worry, just sleep upstairs and you'll be fine, no one go'se up there because the master is up there." He reached to his arm and grabbed a small key off one of the key rings and handed it to Haze. "Keep this with you, when you're ready and rested come down stairs and I'll show you the upper levels." Mint gave him a wink and headed for the stairs.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:21 pm
[ crying its making me depressed Komori(jackie) was my best friend and i havent talked to her and....and...uhg idk i just cant take it]

He took the key eagerly and pout it in his pocket. Before Mint got down the stairs though Haze remebered something," Um....sorri to ask you so much questions but um right which room does this key go to Mr.Mint," He said patting his pocket the key was in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:59 pm
Name: Lizzy (Liz) Jordan
grade: Junior
looks: User Image
attitude: Always happy, even if she is being fake. Doesn't care about her education very much so she constantly ditches. She is very brave and stubborn, follows her gut, not her head.
bio: She has a little brother and an over protective father. Her mom died 5 years ago and since she hasn't been the same. Now she gets in trouble all the time and her father has nearly given up on her. Sometimes she does stupid things to see how far she can push him, that's why she wants to see the haunted house. Her curiosity plays a small part in it.
stereotyped as: Tomboy/Skater/Punk
played by: Twilight_Pixie

twilight_pixie

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:33 pm
Lizzy walks up to the old 'haunted house' and looks it over briefly. Hearing about how the teacher and some guy by the name of Josh went missing around here, she was curious to check it out. Not being a very rash person and wanting to make an entrance that screamed 'Fearless.' Lizzy ran up to the door full speed and slammed her shoulder against it. The door didn't budge as she slid down. "Ow...Try again!" She said as she stood up taking a fighting stance. Lizzy kicked the door with full strength and watched it swing open and slam against the wall. "Now that's an entrance." Lizzy laughed a bit as she walked inside. Once inside, she noticed how clean it was, yet it looked like a battle field. The door slammed behind her and she flinched for a moment. Thinking it was the wind she didn't bother trying to open it. "Hellooo" Lizzy called out to the vacant space.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:51 am
Mint halted and smiled. "You'll see." He then glared when he heard the door slam. "You sure have a lot of friends Haze, one moment." He walked into the front room and smiled kindly at the new girl. "May I help you miss?" He looked human, no horns, fangs, or strangely colored eyes. Though he did look a little miffed.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:00 am
Haze followed him like a lost puppy. He stood behind him and peeked over his shoulder standing on his tip-e-toes. He saw Lizzy standing there. He knew her becuz she had math and science with him. His eyes shifted slightly and he looked at the wide opened door. His eyes widen and then he bolted around Mint and dashed for the door but before he got there it slammed shut and he hit his head off it and fell to the floor. Then came the temporary blackness.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:12 am
Mint jumped alittle when Haze dashed past him, he sighed and walked over to Haze and looked down at him. "I told you, there is NO way to leave till next week, must I say it agin?"  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm
Looking at the unfamiliar face that seemed mad she spoke. "Uh, hi...I'm just looking for a teacher. He's about this tall with glasses." She raised her hand for his height and made circles around her eyes when she spoke of his glasses. "You se-" Her voice trailed off as Haze ran past her and crashed into the door. Realizing the guy just said they won't leave until next week, she flipped. "What do you mean we can't leave until next week?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:44 pm
Mint seemed alittle scared for a moment when she yelled, he then turned away and tried to speak normally. "Your little human friends got cursed and now anyone that enters is trapped till next week, exactly 7 days from now...." He turned back with a fake smile and his voice cleared. "Till then I have things to do in the great room, bye." He headed alittle faster then before towards the stairs.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:50 pm
Lizzy's expression was blank with wide eyes. 'one week? Ok well since this place only looks haunted I think I'm safe...for now..' She thought as she paced back and forth forgetting Haze was there. She stopped for a moment and blinked a couple of times before she rushed over to Haze and poked him. "What the hell are you doing here?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games