Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:20 pm
With an odd look, she could only stare at the pop-up soldiers that appeared. "what...?" was all that she could stutter, but then remembering what Bagera said about her own resemblance to the evil one she was. But as she noticed that Bagera drew her sword, Myra knew that they were not her friends. Taking a defensive stance, she let out a growl-like roar at the enemy. (she was in feral shape, had been the whole trip)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:41 pm
"It is alright Myra,this is no ordinary sword.This is the sword forged from the steel dragons fang,the Tesga.I shall kill them all in one fell swoop."and with that she raised her sword,sparks of energy crackled around it"You didn't get enough last time?!"she yelled.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:28 pm
"so do you need any help or should i sit this whole thing out and let you handle it" he asked leaning aginst her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:39 pm
"HAH!"she laughed to Zen"This will be over in a second...unless,you would like to have alittle fun with them."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:53 am
"then finish it quick, they dont seem to be the ones to decide to just run off... because otherwise I will be attacking" she said with a slight growl "I've never been the one to be willing to kill unless angered into the action... "

This made her mind cross over a memory of a friend, she killed him, her best friend if she ever had one. But he wanted to die, so what did she do wrong? She prevented him from committing suicide, by killing him in irritation in a dark and silent forest, with her ex-mate following behind. Oh, few would have realized how pleased he had been with her for that deed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 am
bagera i want to help *jynx in his good form* i think i can kill them somthing inside me says i can*he relesed his claws with one eye going red and the other staying sapphire blue*  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:34 pm
"Alright,Jynx,Zen,Myra"said Bagera as yet more soldiers came through portals,and began to surround them on all sides"I shall take the ones in front,Jynx,take the ones to the left,Zen to the right.Myra,can you get the ones behind?"She slashed with her sword at the soldiers to the front,her Adamant Hurricane technique ripping apart everything in it's path.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:56 pm
-Myra grinned wide, looking at the soldiers surrounding them at all sides, though the back was not as crowded as the front might seem. Her grin was from her amusement as she played with her own portal ability, making the scene look like a funny comedy.
-The soldiers caught in her traps were flipping through the air, as she played with them as if they were insects to be mused with. In the darkness of the night, her portals were not so visible to the human eye, nor to most others, creating them under the feet of the soldiers and one above, creating a slight loop-hole.
-But as she noticed that their number was growing fast, she had to switch to real tactics, since her ability was not so great that she could concentrate on so many different portals at once. It forced her to use her born weapons, claws and teeth, to avoid being drowned in their sheer number. But their number almost seemed to stop growing, instead the soldiers seemed to keep a steady number, no matter how many you would slay.
-It was because she had created a 'joined' portal far above the ground, and far away as well, 'shipping' the unfortunate warriors through a portal she kept moving around on the ground under the soldiers. You might notice the small 'rain' of people far away, if you had the eyesight for it.

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:57 pm
*runs at them with my claws slashing at there throats* how am i so good at this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:34 pm
"You have natural ability Jynx,your training shall be easy to teach."she laughed in delight"and you do have the rift abilty Myra,I can see the portals you make,having the powerful eyes of a dragon and all.Yours are a bit different from mine though.Mine show as bright rings of light."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:22 am
-"If it works, then its good" Myra said and laughed slightly, before she grabbed a soldiers sword with her teeth and pulled it out of his hands, throwing it. Then she grabbed the soldier by the head, a quick shake snapped his neck.
-Her saliva having mixed strongly with her acid, the sword seemed to have melted in half, and his face nearly gone when she threw him to the side. She wondered how many there were, as she decided to spray her acid over part of the crowd. You could hear their screams of pain, for it was strong acid.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:08 am
*he took one of his paws and draged his claws across his chest making it bleed he then placed the paw on the blood and threw it at the enemy* BLADES OF BLOOD! *the blades went through the air slicing anyone who stood in the way the wound did suddenly heal* what?! how did i do that how did i know how that would happen?!  

slayer898

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:06 pm
slayer898
*he took one of his paws and draged his claws across his chest making it bleed he then placed the paw on the blood and threw it at the enemy* BLADES OF BLOOD! *the blades went through the air slicing anyone who stood in the way the wound did suddenly heal* what?! how did i do that how did i know how that would happen?!
"well, doesnt matter how you did it, you shouldn't throw your blood around, you only have a limited amount in your small body... " Myra said to Jynx.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:11 pm
(( Quickie: Blades of Blood is a move from Inuyasha, during the fight between Inuyasha and the hair demon. :/ *craves originality*))  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:45 pm
Gegiretsu
(( Quickie: Blades of Blood is a move from Inuyasha, during the fight between Inuyasha and the hair demon. :/ *craves originality*))
(( heh, well... I read a manga called 'Deadman Wonderland' and they can use their blood as weapons <.< the kid shot 'bullets' and didnt understand why he started to feel dizzy lol ))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff