Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:54 am
Exodus came up to them, he concentrated on his energy more to make a brighter light. He held the energy ball with both hands, and concentrated on shining the light at the girl. "Who are you and why did you do that?" Exodus himself began 'flickering' on and off, and little wings were forming on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:26 pm
((Sorry... i got banned from the internet yesterday so i couldn't get on..))

Mia looked around and started stomping her feet in rage as the figure disappeared.
"He's a chicken... i really wanted a fight aswell..."
She turned around and walked away placing her katana over her shoulder, getting out a chocolate bar snacking on it.
"Now to find some other people to talk to'  

xLulie

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:36 pm
THe girl lazily looked at them,"how cute...his friends have come to rescue him...he is just sleeping...i wouldnt hurt him.....much" she looked at noahShe took a stance,"... lets see if you, your night light and your bug zapper can play too!" with a flick of a wrist three smoke bombs appeared between her fingers,"lets see how much fun i can have with you guys...ready...go!" she threw them to the ground, making them burst, when the smoke cleared, Musashi and the girl vanished, there was an echo coming from around the area,"try to catch me!" she giggled.

The dark figure was silent, the commander was out of breath,"sir!....there have been reports of the group!....however we have other problems now sir....there is a-" the figure moved his hand,"i am perfectly aware of the situation...leave them be...i would like to see this..." he whispered, the commander left quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:41 pm
Noah's eyes started to glow red as black smoke started to rise. "Should've killed her when I had the chance." he said looking around. "Why are you hiding? Not gonna have some guts and fight?" he said drawing his sword.  

Omega Awesome391

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:54 pm
'She wants us to come after her now does she?' Rin remained still, storm grey eyes scanning the area. From where the voice had come from, she searched for a faint train of thought that may have come from the girl. "..." Unsheathing both of her own blades, she continued her search quickly. Lightning danced along her sword's edge making it dangerous to even touch them. She had a rough idea where their enemy might be hiding, but she needed just a little more time to determine the exact location.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:57 pm
"A night light?! Now I'm offended." His wings burst forth, giving off light as they did. HIs angel-like wings were made of light and looked like glass. He drew his sword, "Why does there always have to be creepy children?"  

Forsaken Exodus

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:12 pm
They were both at the outskirts of the village, Musashi groaned, he sat up somewhat dazed,"what happened?..." musashi muttered rubbing his head. The girl looked at him, there was a small fire going, she was sharpening her weapons, she looked at him,"oh...look who is up...you fell asleep..." Musashi looked at her,"where am i?" she laughed, "you are in the forest...im going to test your abilities..." Musashi scratched his head," my abilities?...sorry pal...i dont have to do anything..." he made a mischievous smile,"i didnt ask.." she stood up, a quick gust put out the flame, the only night came from the moon. Musashi stood up and grinned,"...you wont beat me pal...who do you think you are anyway?" The girl pulled out her scythe,"I am artemis...Master of poison, exlosives....and weapons expert...and its going to take more than that peice of scrap metal to beat me!." she pointed to his blade Musashi laughed,"is that supposed to scare me?....bring it on!" musashi grinned, artermis smiled,"try to keep up." he shot forward and slashed him, it was caught by his katana, they clashed loudly, and sparks danced across,"you wish pal!" Musashi shouted.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:16 pm
Noah's rage was building slowly. He looked at Rin. "Do you know where the hell she is?" he said with anger building in his voice.  

Omega Awesome391

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:23 pm
"I found her..." It had been by pure chance, the girl had gotten quite far ahead but Rin had managed to catch a glimpse of her thoughts before it disappeared. Now she knew where Musashi haad been taken and immediately set into action. She looked forward and started running through the streets, not looking back to see if the others were following. The lightning user was moving quickly to the edge of the village, the other girl's thoughts becoming more clear as she came closer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:28 pm
Noah darted right along with her, making the darkness propel him to keep up with her. His eyes were almost completely red and the smoke nearly climaxed in intensity.  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:36 pm
Musashi jumped back and then shot forward for another slash, she moved almost fast enough to disappear, Musashi's slash almost missed, Musashi stumbled, the girl giggled,"i told you...that old piece of junk wont help keep up with me!" just then a barrage of shurikens bombarded him, Musashi jumped out of the way, but he had been struck a few times, he stood up and pulled them out, wincing in pain, but he made a small smirk,"no bad pal...but im not done yet!" Musashi jumped up, three kunai flew towards him from the shadows he quickly blocked them with his blade, only to be attacked by Artemis with her scythe, drawing some blood, before musashi could move, she kicked him away, sending him back. Musashi cursed to himself,"she is fast..." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:45 pm
"There!" Dead ahead of both Rin and Noah was Musashi fighting with the girl from before. The electricity from her swords flared in reaction to their owner, who found a worth-while opponent who was currently appearing to overpower the sword wielder. She did not interfere yet since it was not her battle but was prepared to step in his place whenever needed. However, that time seemed near since the girl was starting to overpower him.  

Sharkpups24

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:56 pm
Exodus rose into the sky, and was flying above Rin and Noah. Whe he saw what was ahppening he floated down by them. "Teach that girl a lesson..." He still gave off an glow, and his voice had a somewhat echo to it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:57 pm
Noah stood next to Rin, he had completely entered his rage form. He looked with anger at the girl overpowering Musashi. I have to do something, he thought. He charged blocked an attack that was heading for Musashi. "Get away from him, you witch!." he shouted. "If you're fighting him, you're fighting me too!" he shouted as he got into a defensive stance, darkness surging through the blade and up from his feet.  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:57 pm
Artemis giggled,"....aww....dont tell me you are tired!" she shot forward again and slashed him again, Musashi grinned,"...there is no way you are faster than i am!" Musashi dashed out of the way and appeared behind her but then he hesitated, she turned and delivered a blow to his gut, sending him back, she quickly drew a dagger,"im shocked that you would even think about hitting a girl!" Musashi winced, she was right, there was no way he could hit her, he himself had restraints, hitting a woman was one of them, even if she did point a dagger at his neck  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games