Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:08 am
Susumu smiles finishing off her tea and sealing the thermus back up "it was good too see you Kira, We will get to spar again sometime soon I trust you will keep this passage safe" and with that susumu jumps off the cliff making a couple handsigns as she falls a circulation of wind forms beneath her feet and carries her away off into the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:56 pm
kira wakes up and yawns. suke seeing her awake, jumped up and down, barking loudly at her face. suke grabs his leash and tackles kira as she was just about to get out of the box and she falls back in..
"dang suke, i just got up. anyways you dont need your leash to go on a walk. go find someone to walk with."

suke whines for her to come with him. kira sighs and makes a clone. suke still whines for the real kira to come with him. the clone disappears. suke then gives up and lies down next to her.
"why dont you go find someone to walk with? but if they're busy then go find someone else. ok? look after your walk, you'll get your meal and treats." kira looks out from the mountain. "im sorry buddy but you know i have to watch out for bad people, alright?"

suke barks happily knowing he's going to get food later and rushes down the mountain towards the village.
kira then remembered somthing. "wait suke!" suke turned around with ears high and towards kira. "arf!"
"im gonna put some paper in your pack and well you know the rest.." kira put some paper with writing in his pack such as a shopping list and such.

"good dog, now go do your walk"
suke barks and again rushes towards the village.  

I~kira~kira~I

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:35 am
Ric walks road up to mountain.
"Ah well again time to leave this village, Though i would certainly want to see what's coming up...." Ric laughs.
*I just hope that they won't get killed.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:37 am
The man runs up next to the other man and says. "I see you are in a hurry to leave. I cant blame you" the man says as he grabs some food from his back pocket and eats a bit. He bit his thumb and summoned a 3 headed snake. "much faster than on foot." He said as he sat on its head and looked at the village of cloud.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:51 am
"You got large ego, you know that ?" Ric says laughing.
"though i think that i might have all ready figured it out." Ric says and glares at man.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:01 am
The man then pops open the strange mask he wares. " I am Shalashaska! Also known as Ocelot." he said as he looked at the other man.
"i cant tell you my real name" he said as the snake weaves through the mountain path.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:12 am
Ric runs next to the snake.
"Well pleasure to meet you. Anyways in the note. You tell where to go right ?
You all so tell what the cure is.." Ric says then jumping to cliff twenty meters tall.
"Well anyways it was cool to meet you." Ric says as a large gale of wind surrounds him.

((I got no idea if i nailed it correct becaus i am not familiar with all episodes which riddler appears. But because my character would probably be able to know it perfectly so, And i like to act cool xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:15 am
Ric's presens dissappears.
Still the gale just keeps growing.  

3Rton

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:16 am
The snake stops and dissapears in a puff of smoke as the man transform into sand and was blown to the boarder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:57 am
((WAIT A SECOND... so you entered the village? or did you leave the village? even if you entered, i didnt give you permission nor did you try to fight me..

people are so impatient these days..))  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 am
"ah jeez i let some people in the village, better act quick.." she makes a clone and tells it to go find suke.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:50 pm
kira sets up her paper bombs and strings all over the mountain. now she is thinking of a new idea to make the mountain even more difficult to climb.  

I~kira~kira~I

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:49 pm
Susumu arrives in a gust of wind next to Kira "I will be leaving the village for a short amount of time much business is to be done, I trust you will keep this entrance safe as usual" Susumu smiles and makes a couple handsigns, forming a ball of circling air under her feet, she crouch's low and zoom off through the sky out of the village and over the lightning country taking in the true beauty of the land. she travels fast and light.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:35 pm
kira nodded. "gotcha."

she watched as susumu left the mountain, flying away.  

I~kira~kira~I

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces