Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:54 pm
"Just enough until we get enough hearts for Kingdom Hearts. Then, we won't need to destroy worlds anymore."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:29 pm
"You see Bex? Saix here is just going to destroy some worlds." said Anexia, trying to ease Bex's worry, "Isn't that better?"

Bex sighed and said, "It is true we need hearts.. What worlds are you planning on destorying Saix?"  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:58 pm
lewin looked at them then said "well we might destroy: only the ones that wont be of anymore use."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:53 pm
"And the ones that are the easiest to destroy. I keep telling the Superior that Hollow Bastion is an easy mark, but he won't destroy it for reasons unknown."  

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:21 am
Bex nodded thoughtfully and said, "I guess so.. Anyways when can we start?"

"You are sounding like its a job application, " laughed Anexia, then saying, "Yea, seems cool enough. We'll join you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:25 am
the man thought he saw someone up ahead and started sneaking up behind them keeping his distance....  

yarg_ninja

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:59 am
"well since you ar eger to join..." lewin said then snapped his fingers and poped two jackets onto the laides.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:41 pm
"Wicked!" exclaimed Anexia, looking at her jacket and asking herself, "I wonder if there are any secret compartments.."

Bex smiled and nodded her head saying, "So can we do missions now?"

Anexia seemed to grin as she put her arm around her friend and say, "What she means to ask is where our rooms are."  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:15 pm
the man heard the whole conversation getting madder every second and getting ready to pull his sword out but as he went for it, the sword hit his pants and made a small patting noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:13 pm
"What was that?" asked Bex, perking her ears up searching for the direction of the unusual patting noise.

Anexia took her arm off her friend and said, "Your just imagining things, your just working too hard."

"We haven't even started-.." began Bex, putting her head down, thinking whether or not she was just hearing things in her head.

Anexia interrupted, "That is an even better idea to go to our rooms and get well-rested and well-fed I have to add."

Bex nodded slightly and looked up at her friend who seemed thrilled with the idea of lounging in their own rooms. She smiled and agreed, "Sure, we just need Saix or Lewin to get us there."  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:07 pm
the man slid his sword out slowly but that made a sliding noise and he started getting made about the noises and finally just stopped moving all together.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:03 pm
"o.k right this way laides." lewin said as he walked down the hall and as he passed nameless he poped a portal under him and watched him fall though it. lewin then stopped by the girls dorms and said "heres your dorm your room is number 106."  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:08 pm
Saix, however, did not go with the others. Instead, he stayed right where he was and summoned a claymore. "Come out. I know your there, pest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:35 pm
the man portaled back and said,"its so sad i forgot a ranged weapon i could've been done with you"then he went into his jacket and pulled a duel pistol out and said," whoops i lied" then the man shot towards Lewin purposely missing and skinning Bex," to bad no one is going to survive today."

((gun looks like)): http://members.ruralnet.org/clocks/flintlock-1.jpg  

yarg_ninja

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:19 am
Bex held her arm and groaned in pain, looking up at Nameless. Anexia growled and yelled, "What was that for! Bex didn't do anything to you!"

Bex closed her eyes and looked back at her arm which was healed, "Wow thats something new."

"Luck?" asked Anexia, raising her eyebrow.

"Probably." Bex replied, looking back up at Nameless and saying, "I'm sorry, but we will have to destroy you."

"Thats the Bex I love!" smiled Anexia, summoning her microphone and stand, "Lets get this party started!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff